BBLS Bathing Beefcake wiped from the Nexus

On 9/4/2021 at 3:30 AM, migal130 said:

I'll post the final LE version within a week or two.  I need to finish OPrivacy first, so I'll build the pages after that but before OVoice 1.2.

I had the same problem I installed Skyrim SE again after a while and suddenly realized that this great mod was no longer there. Luckily I found the thread here.

I'm glad that you continue the project and not let it disappear into oblivion. Thanks for that and for all the work!
I can't wait to install BBLS again for SE and wait hopefully.... ?

Unfortunately I have so my problems to get along with Discord (probably because I'm slowly too old for new... ? ) and am glad if you provide this in another way! Thank you!

Edited by Blond
On 8/2/2021 at 6:11 PM, migal130 said:

Sorry if it's a PITA for some of you, but BBLS is in the neighborhood of 10k hours of labor.  When Nexus announced they would permanently own it if I didn't formally request to have all my mods removed, I had my mods removed.  I'm not saying it's what every mod author should have done, but it was my decision for that specific mod.

I support all, who do not want to lose control of their creations.  I wonder if there are copyright laws being broken by nexus.