Ordo Nsfw tentacle Assets

Whoa, it looks pretty good actually, of course I would preffer sitting in the tentacle itself, at least when I'm playing a female char, but it seems way harder than it is worth it, anyway  good luck in this mod!,

Edited by Algene

Okay, this is impressive! I particularly like the first (left) animation! And you even used the actual Ruin tentacle style! In hindsight I kinda regret not doing that myself, but now I already picked a style and can't really be bothered going back and changing everything.

Curious to see what you'll come up with next!

This one almost got scrapped, it started as a light with an animation for on and off and a transition animation for on to off and off to on, it worked but the light had a wrong feeling to it, so I just converted the existing animation to a normal on.

chandelier.gif.5f5cf4d76b63c89ef3fc7c8e45b8cb6d.gif

Edited by - LMS -
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:32 PM, _Nova_ said:

Why are those green tubes included? I don't really see how they're linked to the rest.

It has to do with the back story I was thinking about. 

Let's just say an old cloning facility with a tentacle infestation.

• Ordo Nsfw changed the title to LMS tentacle Assets
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Algene said:

Wasn't this added to TTPP? no idea if that's the case really.

Yes this is all part of TTPP.

This topic now is more of an Artist asset showcase.

On 10/3/2021 at 5:00 PM, _Nova_ said:

How’s progress?

Slow but still alive and kicking, most of it is more focused on TTPP,   i did make the base sprites animations for 2 of the Assets Progression list.

One of them is fully animated and just need to add the hair to it, the other one I'm undecided but i think is just going to be a basic loop animation.

• Ordo Nsfw changed the title to Ordo Nsfw tentacle Assets
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, dasCKD said:

That thing's so cool! Could you please give me the debug/ID code on this creature? I want to try to spawn it in my game.

You shouldn't really suffer to find it, it sometime even spawn on the starter planet, inside a underground room with a hidden tentacule having sex with a girl, and a chest with a full cultist outfit (at least I think)

8 hours ago, Shynasha said:

You shouldn't really suffer to find it, it sometime even spawn on the starter planet, inside a underground room with a hidden tentacule having sex with a girl, and a chest with a full cultist outfit (at least I think)

Gotcha, thank you!

4 hours ago, onionknighto said:

/spawnmonster mimicchest

Thank you very much! Could I also have the ID for the tiny maggot tentacles? I found one biome so far but I accidentally killed them all before I could catch them. I tried to find a different world as well, but Frakin Universe doesn't spawn many lush worlds.

40 minutes ago, dasCKD said:

Gotcha, thank you!

Thank you very much! Could I also have the ID for the tiny maggot tentacles? I found one biome so far but I accidentally killed them all before I could catch them. I tried to find a different world as well, but Frakin Universe doesn't spawn many lush worlds.

I honestly don't recommend using FU with all the sexmod, mostly sexlab. Not that it can break thing, or at least not everytime, but it's still not a good idea because of how bad FU can break thing

2 hours ago, dasCKD said:

Gotcha, thank you!

That would be    /spawnmonster tentacle_newborn

if you want a very strong monster from " /spawnmonster " you just need to add a number from 1 to 10      

Example:

/spawnmonster mimicchest 10