Open Club  ·  1,030 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

1 hour ago, whowasphone said:

the one for the poses

Just some edited and very unpolished Goma poses I've been tweaking and replacing. Using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86254/

Would try to make something standalone but I'm too lazy and stupid.

000GomaEdit.7z

Also been screwing around with body textures using this.

ToesPhysice -6月16.rar

I know nothing about the SMP physics, I just use the equips for static poses. Rename and replace as seen fit. Like replacing Halofarm's HTools.7z equips with.

There's also HFeet2.7z & HGFeet and HGToes.7z

10 hours ago, Ghoulz said:

Just some edited and very unpolished Goma poses I've been tweaking and replacing. Using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86254/

Would try to make something standalone but I'm too lazy and stupid.

000GomaEdit.7z 38.28 kB · 0 downloads

Also been screwing around with body textures using this.

ToesPhysice -6月16.rar 70.31 MB · 0 downloads

I know nothing about the SMP physics, I just use the equips for static poses. Rename and replace as seen fit. Like replacing Halofarm's HTools.7z equips with.

There's also HFeet2.7z & HGFeet and HGToes.7z

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, S0urceHunter said:

Wow, these are great! What mod are you using for those Khajiit soles? Also, are you usually able to talk during Sexlab animations? Or is this something else? 

I'm using Better Khajiit Body for CBBE and IFPV for interacting iin first person

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BP70 used to make me footsie animations for FO4, just about the only author to touch sole to sole, eyc. He has left the scene and unless some great foot artists pick up the mantle, my FO4 will have to remain mostly barefeet and my folks using just the handful of animations to date..