Open Club  ·  1,042 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

On 10/30/2021 at 5:45 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

Has anybody used defeat before? What are you're thoughts on how it runs, is it too buggy? :/ 

my only complaint I've ever had with defeat is animation orientation even with tweaked settings ex; instead of being raped, I am the rapists lmao other than that there's the new Odefeat but I haven't decided to try and compare the 2 yet.

18 hours ago, Infec7edDragon said:

my only complaint I've ever had with defeat is animation orientation even with tweaked settings ex; instead of being raped, I am the rapists lmao other than that there's the new Odefeat but I haven't decided to try and compare the 2 yet.

naaaw, I dont mess with that nemisis stuff, something tells me that might even be more buggy, but it doesn't matter anyway.

So it doesn't break anything?

Also, do you happen to know which sex animation mod that animation in my video came from? I forgot which one I used >_<

Back to the regular Black Desert Online schedule. 

Giantess poses almost polished out and got half of my sitting poses to fix.

Then eagerly want to get some domination/lesbian ones started.

Spoiler

Ishtar's Relaxing Foot Cleaning Session

Can't be any bigger of a pain than this.

Spoiler

20211021021310_1.jpg.0721fdfdd449d359c8c0a099862c00d4.jpg

Did give pole dance poses a try but I think I'll mess with that some other time.