[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

You need to wait until nighttime, maybe around 9pm or so. Then they should automatically do it regardless of arousal level. For me, it only happens once a night for every couple.

wait. so they only do it if you are in their cell. So their cell would be their house. at night. when they would call guards. So basically it is pointless... =/

There's some cases where it'll happen in places that aren't considered breaking and entering. There's two Redguards who live in the room on the Drunken Huntsman's second floor who bang each other constantly. Same thing for two characters in the Understone Keep kitchen. The steward and housecarl in Riften as well.

Plus sometimes you'll catch a Jarl banging his housecarl. Though I saw that happen a lot more in the old SexIs version of this mod than the SexLab one.

Hey great mod! I have an issue regarding this mod and sexlab STD.

Every time 2 npcs make love, it's like i was one of the actor, using condom and getting risk of STD. :(

that has nothing to with this mod ,if you check the sexlab std thread.

some-one had the the same problem and the mod author of  sl,std stated he forgot to add a player check,

and was gonna fix it in an update,

it'll probably be best if you head over there and see if it that issue has been fixed.

This mod used to work fine with my other mods, but when I updated to the newest SL framework, characters have a collision problem when animating on a bed. They tend to just sink down all the way to the floor like beds themselves are hollow. 

Any ideas to whats causing this? I don't have any bed related mods that alter its meshes. 

It's a known problem (as in having been previously mentioned on this thread) but so far there's been no acknowledgement from anyone on it happening with no solution either.

When does this happen? I'm guessing it's NPCs only but do they do it only when they wake up or you enter that cell?

When entering a cell, or after agreeing to any mod dialogue that asks to use nearby beds.

So it happens to NPCs masturbating or having sex, or does it also involve your character when interacting with NPCs?

I'm asking as I have the same problem with the latest version of Aroused installed as well and it only happens when entering a cell when an NPCs arousal is high enough and so it's Arousal which is triggering it instead of Lovers Comfort (for me).

Technically though, it's a problem with the animation sequence handled by the Framework which I suspect isn't recognizing the beds and clips through them.

Good idea would be to post it in the Framework thread as well

Dear Redneck,

just a question. Since the use of beds can be configurate in SexLab, LoversComfort related NPC´s use their bed or not. So the theory...

I myself switch this option in the past to "Sometimes" and it worked. If the npc´s donßt choose the bed their action appears in side of the bed. No problem...

But with the new version of SL, no matter what option you choose in the SL Options NPC´s always do it on the bed and fall through it on the ground. That´s pretty strange. For the PC it is no problem. If dialoge appear and i choose the option "Use near bed" the action starts on the bed. Only npc fall through the texture on the ground.

Might that be a problem of LoversComfort? If i use SL Defeat, sneak to a sleeping npc, try to rape him or her an choose the option "Use near bed", the allignement works fine. So i guess it should be LC and not SL. Could that be?

Greetings

Mart

After the latest upgrade of LC, I have dozens of lines like the following in the papyrus.log:

[01/07/2014 - 01:48:27PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:27PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:32PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:32PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:37PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:37PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:42PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:42PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:50PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:50PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:12PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:13PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:17PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:18PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:22PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:23PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:26PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (A5042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:28PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:28PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle

I don't know if they are related to LC or something else but ... someone could explain me what they mean?

After the latest upgrade of LC, I have dozens of lines like the following in the papyrus.log:

[01/07/2014 - 01:48:27PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:27PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:32PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:32PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:37PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:37PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:42PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:42PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:50PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:48:50PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:12PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:18PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:22PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:23PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:26PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (A5042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:28PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[01/07/2014 - 01:49:28PM] MC1: Quest Complete Idle

I don't know if they are related to LC or something else but ... someone could explain me what they mean?

Not from my mods:

LC and SLAroused try to do nothing during fights to reduce script load, it is normal:

Dear Redneck,

just a question. Since the use of beds can be configurate in SexLab, LoversComfort related NPC´s use their bed or not. So the theory...

I myself switch this option in the past to "Sometimes" and it worked. If the npc´s donßt choose the bed their action appears in side of the bed. No problem...

But with the new version of SL, no matter what option you choose in the SL Options NPC´s always do it on the bed and fall through it on the ground. That´s pretty strange. For the PC it is no problem. If dialoge appear and i choose the option "Use near bed" the action starts on the bed. Only npc fall through the texture on the ground.

Might that be a problem of LoversComfort? If i use SL Defeat, sneak to a sleeping npc, try to rape him or her an choose the option "Use near bed", the allignement works fine. So i guess it should be LC and not SL. Could that be?

Greetings

Mart

So it happens to NPCs masturbating or having sex, or does it also involve your character when interacting with NPCs?

I'm asking as I have the same problem with the latest version of Aroused installed as well and it only happens when entering a cell when an NPCs arousal is high enough and so it's Arousal which is triggering it instead of Lovers Comfort (for me).

Technically though, it's a problem with the animation sequence handled by the Framework which I suspect isn't recognizing the beds and clips through them.

I have the same problems with bed/bad positioning, I believe that it is SexLab or/and FNIS issue.

I will try to investigate it, but I am skeptical that I can fix it. 

Dear Redneck,

Greetings

Mart

I have the same problems with bed/bad positioning, I believe that it is SexLab or/and FNIS issue.

I will try to investigate it, but I am skeptical that I can fix it. 

I know that the positioning issue is from the Framework as it's been mentioned in that thread as well, but there's no upcoming updates for the near future so we just have to wait and deal with it.

The clipping issue I've posted in the technical support thread and someone mentioned they had a similar issue which they fixed by switching to a UNPB based body. Whether that will fix the issue I'm not sure but I'm in the process of switching my character over to the new setup to see if it'll work or not.

I'll report back if there's any change or a solution, even if it's people having to abandon CBBE.

What I noticed about the "clipping inside beds" is this:

- If you set the "use bed Sometimes" in the SexLab menu, the issue appears (sometimes).

- If you set the "use bed Always" in the SexLab menu, the issue seems to not appear at all (at least in my game).

- If you set the "use bed Never" in the SexLab menu, the issue appears sometimes "only" if the sex is started by some prostitution mods that leads to or nearby beds.

Welp, switched to a UNP based skeleton and still have the same issue, again the issue lies with the framework as LC just sets up the animations (as is my understanding). I've decided to include some screenshots just for illustration which I'll also include in the main Sexlab thread.

Fourth image is what happens after the animation ends and the game goes back to handling collisions

post-89087-0-38623700-1389126578_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-02864600-1389126583_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-00017400-1389126588_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-33070300-1389126593_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-93536400-1389126598_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-21242800-1389126603_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-74996200-1389126609_thumb.jpg

What I noticed about the "clipping inside beds" is this:

- If you set the "use bed Sometimes" in the SexLab menu, the issue appears (sometimes).

- If you set the "use bed Always" in the SexLab menu, the issue seems to not appear at all (at least in my game).

- If you set the "use bed Never" in the SexLab menu, the issue appears sometimes "only" if the sex is started by some prostitution mods that leads to or nearby beds.

Will give it a try...truly said, i don´t like this option (always use beds) since some beds, exspecially the smaller ones don´t fit both actors. So mostly the actors clip with nearby walls or stuff like that.

Help, I'm having a problem with Hod and Gerdur after they had sex. The animations stopped but both of them still won't move after that, and when I try to talk to them the options [Controller] and [Masturbate] are still in the Dialogue, any idea why this happened?

Try to stop all animations from SexLab MCM menu. 

Hey Redneck, Id just like to drop in and say I like your mods a lot, especially this one, with the spouse functions and all (<3 Mjoll). Ive been having a bit of a problem with LC since the earlier versions and I havent really been able to use it as a result. It's mostly random interior CTD's when entering a dungeon or when entering combat, the papyrus log spams this like 40 times every time I get a CTD ([loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (34042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat)

I never had this issue with some of your earliest SL releases of LC though, so im not quite sure what could be causing the problem. It doesn't happen that often, but its still frequent enough for me to disable LC and start a new game without it. Dunno if its something i did on my end (probably) but any help on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

Hey Redneck, Id just like to drop in and say I like your mods a lot, especially this one, with the spouse functions and all (<3 Mjoll). Ive been having a bit of a problem with LC since the earlier versions and I havent really been able to use it as a result. It's mostly random interior CTD's when entering a dungeon or when entering combat, the papyrus log spams this like 40 times every time I get a CTD ([loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (34042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat)

I never had this issue with some of your earliest SL releases of LC though, so im not quite sure what could be causing the problem. It doesn't happen that often, but its still frequent enough for me to disable LC and start a new game without it. Dunno if its something i did on my end (probably) but any help on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

Log line

[loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (34042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat

Is normal, it should appear on cell eatery, or once in game hour, meaning that LC goes to sleep and does nothing.

There are many reasons for CTDs and it is difficult to track the source, since as I said there are many.

Try to look for some there else.

I used to have random CTDs when using this mod, but this was after lots of hours and reaching high level characters whilst also running lots of script intensive mods.

When i started again with fewer script intensive mods, I've had fewer CTDs (none so far) and so you might want to do a variety of things to help fix the issues such as running TES5Edit

Log line

[loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (34042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - player in combat

Is normal, it should appear on cell eatery, or once in game hour, meaning that LC goes to sleep and does nothing.

There are many reasons for CTDs and it is difficult to track the source, since as I said there are many.

Try to look for some there else.

Thanks for the reply, at least I know its not LC, probably another mod not playing nice with it or Script overload, thought i don't know why, Im not even running wet and cold or footprints anymore, I am down to just Frostfall and a few others. I'll look into it further, thanks for giving me somewhere to start atleast.

Out of curiousity, do you have wearable lanterns installed with Frostfall?

I ask as I read somewhere that there were CTD issues with both mods installed and frequently when checking my papyrus logs it was either the above line or one from Frostfall that was last to run. I decided to make do without on this playthrough and so far my logs are half their previous size as well as no CTD

Out of curiousity, do you have wearable lanterns installed with Frostfall?

I ask as I read somewhere that there were CTD issues with both mods installed and frequently when checking my papyrus logs it was either the above line or one from Frostfall that was last to run. I decided to make do without on this playthrough and so far my logs are half their previous size as well as no CTD

I have lanterns of skyrim, but as far as i know there is no wearable lanterns  mod installed, I am still fishing around enabling/disabling stuff on a new save to see what could be causing the problem. Its really odd because I never had this issue before and it really only CTD's like this when i have LC installed which leads me to believe there is something that is not playing nice with LC.

Just came back to Skyrim after a break, I started a new game with SexlabFramwork 1.34, Aroused 20131230_beta (couldn't see a non beta 20131230), xazprisonoverhaul_v024, Zazanimation pack v0054 and I'm getting the [-1] error from sexlab. when entering the Hall of Countenance in winterhold.

What does this mean? What Have I done wrong?

Best thing to check are papyrus logs, SexLab is very desriptive for such error.

Or post the log here , after entering the Hall and getting error.

Thanks I looked at the log and it was huge, so I tried a couple of  things.

Started a new game,

Uninstalled all mods and and then re-installed only the mods required for LC.

I then uninstalled Skyrim and deleted the skyrim folder and all mods.  Then re downloaded everything.  It then worked fine.

So I guess its must have been from a mod I uninstalled but had left some debris behind which was screwing it up.

Thanks anyway

Hey, it has been a long time since I've been on LL.

I want to report the following new occurance, with the note that all my LL-mods are current.

After a LC-sequence, any action that causes an auto-save, or using F5 to quick-save, I get a CTD.

-Wat basically happens.

--PC is delirious from abstinance.

---She turns to Lydia, asks to get to know eachother better.

----Sweet lesbian action commences.

-----PC has her clock cleaned.

------F5 (as I love to watch my PC having a better sexlife than me, but not all the time, lol) CTD.

-------Cell-change means CTD.

--------Having sex in different locations is no solution, Breezehome, Bannered Mare, even in the Jarl's bed (lol, still PC and Lydia), it doesn't matter.

I've read that Frostfall now causes errors with SL, so I have removed it, but I need to restart from a clean-save. (I'm not that sorry to see Frostfall go, it was getting tedious and it conflicts with Osare Kneesocks, which look awesome with Nocturnal's dress.) I'll report back if removing Frostfall is the solution...

I'm hoping that this occurs with other players too, and that they're willing to share what worked for them.

Hey, it has been a long time since I've been on LL.

I want to report the following new occurance, with the note that all my LL-mods are current.

After a LC-sequence, any action that causes an auto-save, or using F5 to quick-save, I get a CTD.

-Wat basically happens.

--PC is delirious from abstinance.

---She turns to Lydia, asks to get to know eachother better.

----Sweet lesbian action commences.

-----PC has her clock cleaned.

------F5 (as I love to watch my PC having a better sexlife than me, but not all the time, lol) CTD.

-------Cell-change means CTD.

--------Having sex in different locations is no solution, Breezehome, Bannered Mare, even in the Jarl's bed (lol, still PC and Lydia), it doesn't matter.

I've read that Frostfall now causes errors with SL, so I have removed it, but I need to restart from a clean-save. (I'm not that sorry to see Frostfall go, it was getting tedious and it conflicts with Osare Kneesocks, which look awesome with Nocturnal's dress.) I'll report back if removing Frostfall is the solution...

I'm hoping that this occurs with other players too, and that they're willing to share what worked for them.

I think you have "TFC" problem, search for it in SexLab thread.

try to disable "Automatic free camera" in SexLab MCM