[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I get "Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]" whenever I try to start a masturbation animation? I've seen NPC's using the animations, but I get an error when I try to start it myself. I also get this error when I try to start animstions through dialog. The follower accepts, but the error message shows and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I get "Sexlab animation failed to start [-1]" whenever I try to start a masturbation animation? I've seen NPC's using the animations, but I get an error when I try to start it myself. I also get this error when I try to start animstions through dialog. The follower accepts, but the error message shows and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Are you using a custom race like the monli? If so, player animations will only start if using the adult height esp. That is a function of sexlab, not lover's comfort.

Are you using a custom race like the monli? If so, player animations will only start if using the adult height esp. That is a function of sexlab, not lover's comfort.

I am using a custom race. Where do I get this esp from?

Am I right in thinking that this mod means that NPCs can have sex with each other? And that this includes sibling-on-sibling (and can this be disabled, I'm not really into incest)?

Are there any ramifications of your spouse cheating on you, or you cheating on your spouse?

Am I right in thinking that this mod means that NPCs can have sex with each other? And that this includes sibling-on-sibling (and can this be disabled, I'm not really into incest)?

Are there any ramifications of your spouse cheating on you, or you cheating on your spouse?

Yes, NPCs with the right relationship rank towards each other will have sex, typically late at night.  Yes, incest can be disabled through the MCM menu, as well as heterosexual or homosexual scenes, with the choices of disabling M/M or F/F at that.

Other than arousal gains and your spouse having sex with other NPCs, there's really no ramification.  There's no debuff penalties or the like, except for those that come with the Sexlab Aroused framework itself.  No item theft or gold deductions or anything like that.  Just the chance of you coming home to your wife banging a stranger.

So I did a fresh install with the latest version. Previously Serana and my character would have sex, no problem. But the current version, there are none of the dialog options. Other followers have the dialog options and work fine. I can use Matchmaker to start the animations, but that isn't quite satisfactory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using Spouses Enhanced, but the mod is no longer being supported/developed by its creator. So I started looking around and found LC. I haven't installed it yet as I've been reading this thread and trying to figure out how it works and if I'll like it. :)

I'm not sure I want the "cheating wife" part to be very active. Is there a way to minimize or eliminate the wife taking another lover?

I like the feature in Spouses Enhanced where the wife approaches ME for action if I've been away for a while. I saw on the OP that this was something being planned for THIS mod and wondered if there's been any progress on that feature. 

Also, I have several followers... Eryniel Elf, Lunari Warriors, Cerwiden.... and the only one (so far) that I've been able to get working with SE is Eryniel (she's so darn cute). The Lunari Warriors seem to have their own thing going on when you turn on the marriage quest and parts of SE don't work at all with them.

I use AFT for follower management.

Can someone speak to some of these items and let me know how LC is working out for you? I like some of the features of SE, but it's TIME based rather than arousal based. So the wife can get pretty demanding and she doesn't seem to get tired! :)

An arousal based system seems like it might be easier to use during normal play as well. 

The whole "spouse looking for a lover after a long time alone" doesn't seem to work at all. Her arousal level resets to 0 every time she sleeps, so it never adds up over the days. I disabled every masturbation option possible in all the menus, but it still resets.

Any ideas?

MCM for Lover's Comfort doesn't show up, and when I talk to my follower and he agrees he just stands there. Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Arousal is 100 % up and running, so no conflict there. I have tried to reinstalled a couple of times, and I'm using BOSS, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

Any ideas?

MCM for Lover's Comfort doesn't show up, and when I talk to my follower and he agrees he just stands there. Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Arousal is 100 % up and running, so no conflict there. I have tried to reinstalled a couple of times, and I'm using BOSS, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

Any ideas?

If you haven't looked at Redneck's troubleshooting on his main (first) page, I highly recommend to do that. It will surely solve your problems.

Any ideas?

If you haven't looked at Redneck's troubleshooting on his main (first) page, I highly recommend to do that. It will surely solve your problems.

When I said that Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Arousal is 100 % working, I meant it. I have already gone trough Redneck's troubleshooting. And that obviously didn't fix the problem for me...

Any ideas?

How long in game have you consistently played without it showing up? I have a pretty ok rig and it has easily taken 5 mins for some stranglers to load up. Maybe your game could use some orphan script purging. I recommend this tool: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I've been reading some posts from this thread and notice that Redncek mostly suggested to do a clean save after uninstalling the mod and run the game for some time only with arousal. The most important thing is that if Sl and arousal mods works, clean save is the best way to make this mod to work. It wouldn't hurt too to reset SL.

• 2 weeks later...