Probably you did not install it correctly.

Can you show the FNIS window when you try to run it?

All mods that add animations require FNIS.

10 minutes ago, CPU said:

Probably you did not install it correctly.

Can you show the FNIS window when you try to run it?

All mods that add animations require FNIS.

Generator: D:\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition (2)\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

11 minutes ago, retardant said:

>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

It sounds like it is telling you precisely what your problem is. Move FNIS from wherever you've got it installed now to your Data folder per the instructions from FNIS.

Just be sure FNIS (GenerateFNISForUsers.exe) is placed in this specific directory:

D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It sounds like it is telling you precisely what your problem is. Move FNIS from wherever you've got it installed now to your Data folder per the instructions from FNIS.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. im a noob at modding. thanks!

2 minutes ago, retardant said:

but there are no tools folder there

You have a couple of options:

1) - recommended by @justdont - learn how to install mods using Mod Organizer, and have it installed in the right virtual path.

2) Re-install, manually, FNIS, use the zip, not the installer, version. And be sure the destination folder is the one that was mentioned before (you can also move the whole `tools` folder if needed.

3 minutes ago, retardant said:

sex lab works it's just that FNIS is being a cunt

If you're using MO2 you need to configure each mod/program executable to run properly. It's not FNIS or MO2 being a cunt, you're ignoring clear warnings about how to use things correctly.

3 minutes ago, CPU said:

You have a couple of options:

1) - recommended by @justdont - learn how to install mods using Mod Organizer, and have it installed in the right virtual path.

2) Re-install, manually, FNIS, use the zip, not the installer, version. And be sure the destination folder is the one that was mentioned before (you can also move the whole `tools` folder if needed.

okay so what are the steps for reinstalling manually?
i need more explanation for me to understand or just a simplified instruction.

ADHD problems

7 minutes ago, retardant said:

okay so what are the steps for reinstalling manually?
i need more explanation for me to understand or just a simplified instruction.

ADHD problems

What CPU said is this:

1) go back to Nexus and download FNIS manually (as opposed to mod manager download).

2) use 7-zip (or similar) and unzip FNIS to the data folder as mentioned above.

33 minutes ago, Psalam said:

What CPU said is this:

1) go back to Nexus and download FNIS manually (as opposed to mod manager download).

2) use 7-zip (or similar) and unzip FNIS to the data folder as mentioned above.

still pops up.

i manually installed FNIS and then unziped it with 7-zip and threw the FNIS file into data. then when i checked that it was there....there it was "generate FNIS for users" folder.

but when i tried to run it the problem above popped up and error(76)

5 minutes ago, retardant said:

still pops up.

i manually installed FNIS and then unziped it with 7-zip and threw the FNIS file into data. then when i checked that it was there....there it was "generate FNIS for users" folder.

but when i tried to run it the problem above popped up and error(76)

Sorry that was my bad. It goes in data/tools folder. Move what you have in data to that location and you should be good to go.