2 minutes ago, retardant said:

i can only find the tools folder for FNIS but not in skyrim data

Then just delete any instance of FNIS that you currently find and go back and open FNIS into data/tools since the 7-zip for it is likely still in your downloads folder.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Then just delete any instance of FNIS that you currently find and go back and open FNIS into data/tools since the 7-zip for it is likely still in your downloads folder.

is it normal for mod organizer to not detect it? as a mod when you do it this way?

Just now, retardant said:

is it normal for mod organizer to not detect it? as a mod when you do it this way?

Yes. Mod Organizer wants you to download it and let it set it up as a tool. CPU only mentioned this method since the other did not appear to be working.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Yes. Mod Organizer wants you to download it and let it set it up as a tool. CPU only mentioned this method since the other did not appear to be working.

hm alright so i unpacked the 7z file in the data folder of skyrim. that right or am i just entirely stupid?

2 minutes ago, retardant said:

hm alright so i unpacked the 7z file in the data folder of skyrim. that right or am i just entirely stupid?

No, you just repeated what you had done begore. Delete it. Then unpack FNIS to 

D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools

Alternatively you can move the FNIS folder from data to data/tools but given the issues thus far I recommend doing what I first mentioned.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

No, you just repeated what you had done begore. Delete it. Then unpack FNIS to 

D:\alex sine spill\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools

Alternatively you can move the FNIS folder from data to data/tools but given the issues thus far I recommend doing what I first mentioned.

right so when i go into the data folder of skyrim THERE is no "tools" folder. only "scripts" and "video"  and the rest of the data files already there from game installation plus SKSE

Just now, retardant said:

right so when i go into the data folder of skyrim THERE is no "tools" folder. only "scripts" and "video"  and the rest of the data files already there from game installation plus SKSE

Then make a new folder and entitle it tools. Then, put FNIS in there.

10 minutes ago, retardant said:

no other mod i have actually requires PCEA2 or Sexy moves....pretty sure sex lab already has idle animations

SexLab has already a good amount of animations.

FNIS.esp is not really required if not for very specific mods.

SexLab does not require it.

Just be sure to generate FNIS for users, every time you add or you remove a mod.

MO2 should tell you that you should generate FNIS when you change your mods.

1 minute ago, CPU said:

SexLab has already a good amount of animations.

FNIS.esp is not really required if not for very specific mods.

SexLab does not require it.

Just be sure to generate FNIS for users, every time you add or you remove a mod.

MO2 should tell you that you should generate FNIS when you change your mods.

yeah sexlab has dem animations and PCEA just makes male characters look like james charles in DnD and the animation on PCEA when casting spells or animations kinda look...like a 2010 game animation. not quite fluent but not broken.(no offense to the developer)

You understand that Skyrim is about 10 years old as game, no?

Still, one of the best games to mod, especially for adult stuff.

But quite an old game.

Animations are what was possible to do with the game technology (that was Havok, not bad at all for its time.)

Just now, CPU said:

You understand that Skyrim is about 10 years old as game, no?

Still, one of the best games to mod, especially for adult stuff.

But quite an old game.

Animations are what was possible to do with the game technology (that was Havok, not bad at all for its time.)

oh yeah i am fully aware. i 100% love skyrim. all i meant is that the animations look like they were hand animated by one person (nothing wrong with that) i just find the movements to be a bit odd for my taste....also the idle combat mode makes the PC look....non-threatening