On 4/5/2022 at 5:23 PM, Dez65 said:

Thanks!  I'll check it out!

It did solve the original problem. See spoiler.  But now there is a "0" where I used to see "HUD Framework Init Completed; THIS IS A TESTING NOTIFICATIONeach time I loaded a save.  

Spoiler

enb2022_4_5_17_46_26.thumb.jpg.ca1346840a4c8261c6765b3c599601ef.jpg

Also, with your swf installed, if I save and attempt to reload the save, I get a CTD.  Works fine though if I roll back to the original SWF, although then I get the original problem.

I note that, previously, the HUD Framework Init warning would sometimes stay on the screen instead of fading after 3 seconds.  If I reloaded the same save, the warning would disappear as usual.  But, if I saved while the warning was on screen and tried to reload that save, I would CTD on load.

The behavior with your revised SWF seems to be the same, except now it happens because the "0" does not fade.  I tried to do the same as previous - reload the same save to see if it disappeared - but no luck.  

Hope any of this helps if you want to keep trying.

Edited by Dez65
  • 3 months later...

Widget is a big  0.
Tested 1.8 for the fun of it and at least I can move that big zero around, so that works!

Now, swapped back to 1.7 (clean), and the notifications are being spammed during a "scene" and I can't seem to slow them down so they don't last well into the day. Kind of hilarious.

EDIT:

If anyone is having trouble reading the messages and/or can't make the Widget work, FallUI - HUD has a feature that lets you set their timer and quantity. Works great in tandem with this mod.

Edited by sinivii
On 7/19/2022 at 1:28 AM, sinivii said:

Widget is a big  0.
Tested 1.8 for the fun of it and at least I can move that big zero around, so that works!

Now, swapped back to 1.7 (clean), and the notifications are being spammed during a "scene" and I can't seem to slow them down so they don't last well into the day. Kind of hilarious.

EDIT:

If anyone is having trouble reading the messages and/or can't make the Widget work, FallUI - HUD has a feature that lets you set their timer and quantity. Works great in tandem with this mod.

Excellent find! I didn't know about the mod. It actually makes the "Notification" output method a viable choice - and finally it means that the cursed custom widgets problems can be solved by avoiding them altogether.

Come to think of it - those guys managed to create exactly what I need - a configurable kernel-level notification stream. I'll check how they did it - though I strongly suspect it involves F4SE programming - so I won't be able to just "borrow the idea" and reimplement on my own - but even if it is, this mod recommendation then goes straight to the main post. Cheers!

On 7/24/2022 at 7:08 PM, Operand said:

Excellent find! I didn't know about the mod. It actually makes the "Notification" output method a viable choice - and finally it means that the cursed custom widgets problems can be solved by avoiding them altogether.

Come to think of it - those guys managed to create exactly what I need - a configurable kernel-level notification stream. I'll check how they did it - though I strongly suspect it involves F4SE programming - so I won't be able to just "borrow the idea" and reimplement on my own - but even if it is, this mod recommendation then goes straight to the main post. Cheers!

You are welcome, and thank you for the mod. It works pretty great when things are slowed down to a manageable level.

I don't know, only recently started looking at scripts and while I can edit existing ones if I have a direct comparison, writing one is beyond me.

It doesn't seem to have any F4SE scripts though, seems like .swf to me (Flash?). 

Edited by sinivii
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, nonameo said:

been trying to edit the talks with FO4Edit now for a while, could you explain how to do it?

If you want to edit what is said during AAF scenes you don't need FO4Edit. Just open the text config file you can find in F4SE/Plugins folder.

If you want to edit the lines of dialogue - well then open the plugin in FO4Edit and there's AST_QUST_Kernel as a "Quest" record in it. Open it and then you'll see dialogue entries. It should be self-explanatory from there.

21 hours ago, Operand said:

If you want to edit what is said during AAF scenes you don't need FO4Edit. Just open the text config file you can find in F4SE/Plugins folder.

If you want to edit the lines of dialogue - well then open the plugin in FO4Edit and there's AST_QUST_Kernel as a "Quest" record in it. Open it and then you'll see dialogue entries. It should be self-explanatory from there.

thanks, found the talk lines in AST_QUEST_KERNEL and it worked perfectly. might be good to add this explanation on the main page if anyone else wants to change the talk lines, since there is only the explanation on how to change the AAF scene lines

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2022 at 9:28 PM, jamesclerican said:

I was messing with the configs and was wondering if there was a way to make more situational lines? such as depending on the actor's race and gender? this might be a scripting thing but let me know, I'd be interested in trying my hand at building onto this.

The challenge is not the scripting, that much is trivial. The challenge is the content. Just a classic "F-M" takes about 3.000 lines of database to support. That's a lot of text and I load it all into memory which even led some folks to having their saves corrupted. I'm now working on "M-F" which will also have the same amount of content but the saving grace here is that I'd only need to load one of the databases - either F-M or M-F, based on PC's gender. However if we're now also talking about supporting F-F / M-M or worse - creatures, this exponentially increases the amount of lines one would need to load into memory.

So.. no. I will not do that. Apart from technical issues I was never a supporter of creatures content, it's not my thing. I'm open to helping those who want to create some local patches for it but I don't intend to enable this in the main mod anytime soon. As for F-F / M-M - I'm fairly neutral to the "alphabet" things, but the tech side still remains, so for the time being it's only F-M and in the version I'm working on now the male PC will be supported on a M-F basis. M-M and F-F, I just plan to add crude pronouns replacement option in MCM or something. It will not make for good content though as anatomical references will remain unchanged and other stuff like that. But that's the furthest I'm willing to go for it at the moment.

Edited by Operand
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me but for some reason when I've surrendered to enemies (Using AAF Violate), none of the comments play, then only play after the scene. I have the function turned on in the MCM and it works with other sex scenes with don't involve surrendering. Is there a way to fix this?

On 1/7/2023 at 1:42 AM, shivster000 said:

Is it just me but for some reason when I've surrendered to enemies (Using AAF Violate), none of the comments play, then only play after the scene. I have the function turned on in the MCM and it works with other sex scenes with don't involve surrendering. Is there a way to fix this?

They don't play "after" the scene - they are correctly played during the scene. The problem is that some mods use "disable controls" option for AAF scenes - usually during aggressive encounters like AAF Violate. This causes all UI layers to be disabled, in particular the one that shows any notifications - not only from this mod, just any of them. The notifications are then queued by the game and displayed the moment the responsible UI layer is unlocked again. There's absolutely nothing I can do about that.

It's a known issue and it's mentioned on the main page since the inception of the mod.

Edited by Operand
45 minutes ago, Operand said:

The problem is that some mods use "disable controls" option for AAF scenes - usually during aggressive encounters like AAF Violate.

Worth noting, Violate's MCM has an option to toggle this behavior off at least (though it's on by default).

• 4 weeks later...

I am going through and making some dialog changes I plan on sharing,  and I notice in some there is this:  {~~~~~WEARA}

There is no explanation of this... does this have something to do with your built in wear system if Sex Attributes is not being used?

In the lines I am changing does that need to stay in there, and/or if I create new lines does that need to me in there before certain things?

The ones I am just changing I have removed some words, added a couple the list of synonyms and even added one synonym so far but have not removed that from any line just incase its necessary.

Edited by Boceifus

This question might have already been answered somewhere but I can't find it. Is there a way to change the sounds? I've found where they live but I have no idea how to change them (i've never edited a mod before). Any help would be much appreciated. If anyone has already changed the female voice to be male and wouldn't mind sharing, that would be incredible.

On 2/8/2023 at 7:12 AM, Boceifus said:

and I notice in some there is this:  {~~~~~WEARA}

This has to do with "wear". If you have FPA installed, it will be populated through the values of that mod. If not - LT will assume the default values you set in MCM. The last letter signifies which type of wear it is (A, O or V, should be self-explanatory). Nothing in the spoken lines is ever mandatory, if you remove the synonyms reference, it would just mean that the corresponding part won't be replaced. You can add entire lines without any synonyms or otherwise replaceable things (those inside the {} curly brackets) - in that case such lines will always be shown static, "as is".

It's also not entirely true that there is no help. It's just that after 2.0 release the config file was split into three parts and for the sake of saving memory I only included the header into one of them, the synonyms DB:

[Comments]
;In general : Do not add a synonym if it only has one value: it adds significant costs for absolutely no benefit. Just use the word as is instead.
;			: While there's no strict length limitation of the lines, making it too long makes it hard to read (there is no option to configure the notification time) 
;Length     : All synonyms MUST BE 10-aligned for performance reason, i.e. be in the form {~~~SYNONYM}; how exactly it is aligned is irrelevant (for instance, those below pad with ~)
;Amount     : There can only be 128 synonyms, it's a hard limit. There can only be up to 128 entries in each subsection, also a hard limit
;Consistency: For the talk entry to be added, it must have 0th/1st/2st/3rd person text entries respectively, if even one of them misses - it will be discarded
;			: You must not remove any sections (denoted as [something]); you must have consequtive integer keys within the section, starting from 0 (no gaps/duplicates are allowed)
;Formatting : You can use simple HTML tags, but be careful: loading them is still work + memory, so even though they aren't displayed, it's not for free
;Synonyms   : Do not use spacing when separating the words - only use a single comma; same goes for wear
;			  Do not use too long synonyms as then the resulting string risks to not fit into the output channel widget
;Wear levels: work on an interval basis, count always starting at 0. So the levels will go (0..first entry key), (first entry key+1..second entry key) and so on
;			  For example, if you put 0 at the first line, then the definitions for that wear level will only apply when wear=0 (count starts at 0, so 0..0 means only 0)
;			  But if you put the first line at say 9, then it will mean 0..9 will be counted as whatever synonyms are defined for it
;			  The list keys must always be increasing. There are no guard rails here and if you place wrong numbers, there be troubles.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:36 PM, bubisubi said:

This question might have already been answered somewhere but I can't find it. Is there a way to change the sounds?

I assume you're referring to the sounds "spoken" in the "thoughts" mode of the PC talking to herself?

You'd need to work with this:

AST\Sound\Voice\PlayerVoiceFemale01

(obviously, only for female PC; the male one intentionally doesn't use any sounds or poses). If you want to edit it though, you'd need to first convert your sounds to the .fuz format. A good start would be yakitori convertor.

Edited by Operand

Hey great mod! works well in AAF scenes but I didn't manage to make it work outside of AAF, I have it enabled in MCM and when I try to force a "talk" with middle mouse click nothing happens.
Here is a error from Papyrus.0.log

[02/13/2023 - 09:34:46PM] Lewd Talks / info / AST:OnKeyDown:1411407 / AST_Kernel / OnKeyDown / --- Event [Mouse3]
[02/13/2023 - 09:34:46PM] Lewd Talks / info / AST:OnKeyDown:1411407 / AST_Kernel / InterruptAnimation / --- Trying to interrupt an animation on speaker: [Actor < (00000014)>] via idle: [Idle <AST_IDLE_Stop (FE0008C0)>]
[02/13/2023 - 09:34:46PM] error:  (00000014): cannot speak a None topic info.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.Say() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AST_QUST_Kernel (FE000801)].ast:ast_kernel.OnKeyDown() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
[02/13/2023 - 09:34:46PM] Lewd Talks / info / AST:OnKeyDown:1411407 / AST_Kernel / RefreshTimer / --- Started timer with frequency 30.000000

Do you maybe know what could cause this? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2021 at 5:57 AM, Operand said:

There are certain troubles around determining which actor does what to PC which I don't think I will be able to solve.

Hey, just a suggestion, buy you mentioned not having group sex as a proper option because of difficulty knowing who's doing what, so I had an idea about that. What about if you included lines for group sex, but made them extremely vague about the exact details.

Some examples could be:

I feel a rush of {~~~~~BLISS} as my partners both {~~~~INSERT} their {~~~~~~COCK}s into my {~~~~~PUSSY}

My {~~~~~BOOBS} {~~~~~JIGGL} as I get {~~~~~~FUCK}ed by multiple {~~~~~~COCK}s at once

I {~~~~~~MOAN} in {~~~~~BLISS} as they simultaneously {~EJACULATE} into my {~~~~~PUSSY}

Just an idea to enable group sex support whilst working around the limitations mentioned previously

• 2 months later...