2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hey!

Glad to help, if something goes wrong i WILL find it ? that's just my luck

Well, you're one of those few lucky testersusers who has the poses version of the mod installed because you have TH Poses.

I'm also thinking of changing the poses mod I use because with the latest Nexus ordeal it's unlikely TH Poses is coming back at all.

The problem is the THPoses author also did Ikaros - which is a big mod - and hosting options for that are limited. The idea "it will be back when I finish the website" is rarely successful, and I tend to write the mods off in my head. I would like to try this, as the idea of integrating poses is interesting - so would be happy to see an available mod used instead....

15 hours ago, Operand said:

Well, you're one of those few lucky testersusers who has the poses version of the mod installed because you have TH Poses.

I'm also thinking of changing the poses mod I use because with the latest Nexus ordeal it's unlikely TH Poses is coming back at all.

I recommend Dave's Poses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

And yep, i feel like is the whatsapp fled all over again, the good news is that they surely be coming here to LL.

Hello. I set the fashion to try it. The concept is interesting ... but I immediately noticed the first huge drawback. Even if the pop-up texts were in my native language and not in English, I still wouldn't have time to read them. The text is long and has a meaning, not just a message of two or three words.

16 minutes ago, blahblahblah97 said:

The problem is the THPoses author also did Ikaros - which is a big mod - and hosting options for that are limited. The idea "it will be back when I finish the website" is rarely successful, and I tend to write the mods off in my head. I would like to try this, as the idea of integrating poses is interesting - so would be happy to see an available mod used instead....

Dude, didn't we played, mass effect 3 multiplayer for 3 hours or so yesterday or the day before? ? if not, sorry the nickname is very similar.

The size of the mod shouldn't be an issue... look at Companion Ivy 5.3.

Edited by Gamaramdi
3 minutes ago, vranina said:

Hello. I set the fashion to try it. The concept is interesting ... but I immediately noticed the first huge drawback. Even if the pop-up texts were in my native language and not in English, I still wouldn't have time to read them. The text is long and has a meaning, not just a message of two or three words.

Switch to the widget on mcm, there you can control the time in admin tab

28 minutes ago, vranina said:

Not sure what you mean. The texts are long - yes, that's the whole idea. But you can switch the output method in MCM from default Notifications to Widget - in which case you can control the duration of how long the text stays on your screen.

3 hours ago, Operand said:

Not sure what you mean. The texts are long - yes, that's the whole idea. But you can switch the output method in MCM from default Notifications to Widget - in which case you can control the duration of how long the text stays on your screen.

Thenks, its work! But need translation, in english not so interest. Tonight or tomorrow I will undertake to translate it for myself.

9 minutes ago, vranina said:

Thenks, its work! But need translation, in english not so interest. Tonight or tomorrow I will undertake to translate it for myself.

Sure thing. If you want to translate the scene lines, you can do it in Data\F4SE\Plugins\LewdTalks.ini

For the dialogue lines you'll need something that's capable of editing esp plugin. I use FO4Edit for that (to be precise, this mod's entire plugin was made there).

If you want - I can include your translation into this mod page (of course, providing the necessary credits)

Now, I'm struggling with the widget features I'm trying to make. Unfortunately, the HUD Framework works awfully for me so I'd like to post a Release Candidate (RC) for v1.8 which allows for:

• Widget Scaling
  • Widget Positioning

It doesn't work for me despite doing everything by the book (i.e. the API of the HUD Framework) and worse, it breaks it for me (widget no longer works). But I know for sure that the widget works for others whereas it often fails for me so the idea is - if someone can test this RC and see if the features above work, I'd be grateful - and then if it does, I'd release it (despite it not working for me ?‍♂️)

Lewd Talks v1.8-RC.7z LewdTalks - NoPoses v1.8-RC.7z

Edited by Operand
2 hours ago, Operand said:

Sure thing. If you want to translate the scene lines, you can do it in Data\F4SE\Plugins\LewdTalks.ini

For the dialogue lines you'll need something that's capable of editing esp plugin. I use FO4Edit for that (to be precise, this mod's entire plugin was made there).

If you want - I can include your translation into this mod page (of course, providing the necessary credits)

Now, I'm struggling with the widget features I'm trying to make. Unfortunately, the HUD Framework works awfully for me so I'd like to post a Release Candidate (RC) for v1.8 which allows for:

• Widget Scaling
  • Widget Positioning

It doesn't work for me despite doing everything by the book (i.e. the API of the HUD Framework) and worse, it breaks it for me (widget no longer works). But I know for sure that the widget works for others whereas it often fails for me so the idea is - if someone can test this RC and see if the features above work, I'd be grateful - and then if it does, I'd release it (despite it not working for me ?‍♂️)

Lewd Talks v1.8-RC.7z 2.24 MB · 0 downloads LewdTalks - NoPoses v1.8-RC.7z 14.86 kB · 0 downloads

I have 2 fo4, cause i don't use mod managers for most of my mods, so... i can install it in my bkp and see whats up, the question is... do i have to make a clean save? cause the last 2 times i cleaned a file i got ctd, std, and cv.

About tanslations... if you can give me the text from the esp i can do a translate to spanish, i supose @vranina is from europe and not spanish talking...?

46 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I have 2 fo4, cause i don't use mod managers for most of my mods, so... i can install it in my bkp and see whats up, the question is... do i have to make a clean save? cause the last 2 times i cleaned a file i got ctd, std, and cv.

For 1.8 RC? No you don't need to. It will try to update your version automatically and since you have 1.7 already installed then you must have the widget so you don't need to clean the save.

For the localization - there is a way to localize dialogue lines without really editing the esp. If you really want to add the localization - I can explain how to do that.

Edited by Operand
1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

About tanslations... if you can give me the text from the esp i can do a translate to spanish, i supose @vranina is from europe and not spanish talking...?

Not... Bulgarien but speac and rusian.

See this. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921

2 hours ago, Operand said:

For 1.8 RC? No you don't need to. It will try to update your version automatically and since you have 1.7 already installed then you must have the widget so you don't need to clean the save.

For the localization - there is a way to localize dialogue lines without really editing the esp. If you really want to add the localization - I can explain how to do that.

Sure, let me know when, and we can even use discord if we need to, Gamaramdi-Mx#2072 Im in México, -6 Gmt

image.thumb.png.fdbb037c89848cc5cd26966ab548ba9e.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
6 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Tried to go back to 1.7 and talks work, scenes don't, if course on a previus saved game, where it was working.

It looks like 1.8 is not ready then. As for the widget not working - well.. it's the same for me. Reloading the same save may yield different results for me. I already complained about it in the HUD Framework thread but it's so old that no support is to be found.

I have HUD Framework and DEF_UI installed and can't get the widget to work. I never get any HUD Framework Init Completed message.
BTW very nice mod you made only sad that for now it is practically useless because the the pop-up texts do pass so fast that you have no time to read them.

Edited by dangu

Hi Operand, can I ask a potentially stupid question please?

I started a completely new game, installed 1.7 on a male character play through. Naturally being a dude I disabled the "talks" function thinking it might be cool to see the "scenes" dialogue play out. It doesn't work right? The male and female lines are messed up where the roles are reversed and my male character gets the female dialogue.....lol.

Would you consider doing version compatible with male play throughs so the "scenes" dialogue works please? I know you have a LOT on your plate! Just asking!

THANKS!

On 7/21/2021 at 6:20 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hi Operand, can I ask a potentially stupid question please?

I started a completely new game, installed 1.7 on a male character play through. Naturally being a dude I disabled the "talks" function thinking it might be cool to see the "scenes" dialogue play out. It doesn't work right? The male and female lines are messed up where the roles are reversed and my male character gets the female dialogue.....lol.

Would you consider doing version compatible with male play throughs so the "scenes" dialogue works please? I know you have a LOT on your plate! Just asking!

THANKS!

I will. At some point. There's very little scripting necessary to do it. But a HUGE, absolutely HUGE amount of work for writing the lines. That 3.000+ lines config - it needs to be completely rewritten for the male to female interaction. I was considering to introduce pronouns but unfortunately it's not that easy because female PC talks feminine and refers to her partner's body parts and poses and whatnot, so just rewriting the config would be much cleaner. But again - that's a LOT of work.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, dangu said:

I have HUD Framework and DEF_UI installed and can't get the widget to work. I never get any HUD Framework Init Completed message.
BTW very nice mod you made only sad that for now it is practically useless because the the pop-up texts do pass so fast that you have no time to read them.

For DEF_UI you'd also want to install a compatibility patch.

However, in general - it's a sad story really, but I myself often cannot make it work. The deal goes like that - on a same save I might load it one time and it's there and load it another time and it's not there. I have no idea what causes it, I'm doing exactly the same things the HUD API prescribes and that's seen in all other mods. I can be of little help here, but you can also try the things I described here.

Unless I get support from registrator2000 who is the author of HUD Framework, it's unlikely anything will change stability-wise. And that mod is very old, was not updated from 2017 and the support thread is long since abandoned. These are generally not good signs. As I've mentioned before, due to these issues I observe I just don't feel HUD Framework is a good software - yet alas, there's absolutely no alternative (apart from Notifications which are already implemented in this mod)

Edited by Operand
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for your work.

For me, this causes a ctd whenever I start a new game (just before the main character says "war never changes").

This works when installed then using oldsaves (not from a new game), but I suspect it to cause ctds sometimes. So I disabled it for now.

I use the NoPoses patch. 

Edited by givemethattrt

This mod seems to break vanilla 3rd person animations, I first noticed it when I was aiming my Minigun at a target and for some reason it lowers the weapon even when I am aiming and firing so like I'm aiming at the ground but I am firing at the target instead.

Using NoPoses. Just going to uninstall as I can't be bothered.

Edited by OutgoingChart7
18 hours ago, OutgoingChart7 said:

This mod seems to break vanilla 3rd person animations, I first noticed it when I was aiming my Minigun at a target and for some reason it lowers the weapon even when I am aiming and firing so like I'm aiming at the ground but I am firing at the target instead.

Using NoPoses. Just going to uninstall as I can't be bothered.

Cool. Considering it has nothing to do with the animations (and all idle-s are triggered via scripted events which means even if you have poses installed, it won't do anything about any animations). But hey - your choice.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:39 AM, givemethattrt said:

Hello,

Thanks for your work.

For me, this causes a ctd whenever I start a new game (just before the main character says "war never changes").

This works when installed then using oldsaves (not from a new game), but I suspect it to cause ctds sometimes. So I disabled it for now.

I use the NoPoses patch. 

CTDs may happen if your setup cannot handle the 3k+ config file. Unfortunately the only solution here would be to cut down the amount of variations in the scene lines. You can do it by opening the config and then removing the equal amount of lines from each ini section.

Edited by Operand