• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2022 at 7:28 AM, sinivii said:

Widget is a big  0.
Tested 1.8 for the fun of it and at least I can move that big zero around, so that works!

Now, swapped back to 1.7 (clean), and the notifications are being spammed during a "scene" and I can't seem to slow them down so they don't last well into the day. Kind of hilarious.

EDIT:

If anyone is having trouble reading the messages and/or can't make the Widget work, FallUI - HUD has a feature that lets you set their timer and quantity. Works great in tandem with this mod.

me too, finding ways to solve it.......

13 hours ago, ColAugust said:

I've installed everything properly, activated the mod but it refuse to say something.

You need to:

-- Install the mod

-- Install the dependencies

-- Go to MCM and activate the mod

-- Wait till it says it's done (it will be a long process)

-- If you're struggling with the widget that shows "0" or doesn't work, set the messaging to "Notification" in MCM. Recommended to get Fall UI in this case

-- If you want messages during AAF you need also AAF History installed and working

3 hours ago, Operand said:

You need to:

-- Install the mod

-- Install the dependencies

-- Go to MCM and activate the mod

-- Wait till it says it's done (it will be a long process)

-- If you're struggling with the widget that shows "0" or doesn't work, set the messaging to "Notification" in MCM. Recommended to get Fall UI in this case

-- If you want messages during AAF you need also AAF History installed and working

Well I installed everything you said, I activated it, I changed the types of messages (notification => widget => aaf) a couple of times, I installed Fall UI and AAF History and this mod still says nothing to me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong when trying to trigger it? I had tried walking nude and AAF scenes so far, nothing happened

Edited by ColAugust
On 9/19/2023 at 3:21 AM, ColAugust said:

Well I installed everything you said, I activated it, I changed the types of messages (notification => widget => aaf) a couple of times, I installed Fall UI and AAF History and this mod still says nothing to me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong when trying to trigger it? I had tried walking nude and AAF scenes so far, nothing happened

uh may i ask for a help?

I deactivate to Lewd Talk .esp.  

but the 0 number still exixts on my up-left screen ....

how should i erase it ?

11 minutes ago, alima309 said:

uh may i ask for a help?

I deactivate to Lewd Talk .esp.  

but the 0 number still exixts on my up-left screen ....

how should i erase it ?

Actually I have no idea, hopefully @Operand could help us because even with Lewd Talk and different notification configuration (notification/AAF/widget) there are still that zero number on my screen

By the way, If you are only beginning to install mods, just like me, I recommend you to test all your mods on clean save right after the vault and when you'll configure everything and fix all problems you can start actually playing.

Edited by ColAugust

Hello Operand,

Do you have any idea why when I try to start the mod I get a CTD? Here is my crash log.

The maybe related part of the log is:

[RSP+128 ] 0x22B02F6180       (std::out_of_range*)
	[RSP+130 ] 0x177F1A4AD80      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+004AD80)
	[RSP+138 ] 0x177F1A00000      (void*)
	[RSP+140 ] 0x22B02F6240       (void*)
	[RSP+148 ] 0x177F1A18AA1      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+0018AA1)
	[RSP+150 ] 0x177F1A00000      (void*)
	[RSP+158 ] 0x22B02F6210       (void*)
	[RSP+160 ] 0x0                (size_t)
	[RSP+168 ] 0x7FF6977F3C21     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+1B43C21)
	[RSP+170 ] 0x177F1A369F0      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+00369F0)
	[RSP+178 ] 0x179D96C8DE0      (char*) "invalid string position"
	[RSP+180 ] 0x1                (size_t)
	[RSP+188 ] 0x7FF6983A1062     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+26F1062)
	[RSP+190 ] 0x177F1A3DC30      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+003DC30)
	[RSP+198 ] 0x177F1A0170A      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+000170A)
	[RSP+1A0 ] 0x177F1A3DC08      (char*) "invalid string position"
	[RSP+1A8 ] 0x7FF698ABF340     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2E0F340)
	[RSP+260 ] 0x22B02F6380       (char*) "sty"
	[RSP+268 ] 0x177F1A04CA6      (void* -> LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll+0004CA6)
	[RSP+270 ] 0x22B02F6937       (char*) "~~~~~~~WET=wet,soaked"
	[RSP+278 ] 0x178D2DC7598      (char*) "Synonyms"

crash-2023-09-28-21-40-09.log

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm absolutely loving this mod - originally I passed it over because I'm not into submissive roleplay but the concept of how it works kept drawing me back. I was fully sold when I finally looked into how easy to was to change the dialogue lines into something my speed.

The widget works beautifully for me and is my preferred output - however it only works fully when I use the version with poses. For some reason the patched version wont allow me to move the widget where I want it. So I made my own edits in to remove them. I have another mod that also occasionally fires off similar 'thoughts of the PC while travelling the wasteland' - that one's comments tend towards more fearful which makes an amusing contrast with this mods more horny thoughts. My only problem is if a conversation tries to start too soon after a 'Talk' (or 'thought' as I think of them) starts the 'Talk' gets stuck on screen and I can't give any response to the person trying to have a conversation with me. It wont go away unless I force a load screen one way or another. It's an annoyance, not a game break, I just have to be careful.

So I have two questions!

1) is there a way to edit how long a 'Talk' appears on screen? To be better safe than sorry if I KNOW a conversation is going to be triggered I wait until the 'Talk' is fully off screen before allowing the conversation to trigger - so I'd like to be able to adjust how long they appear for.

2) is there a way to add 'hug/cuddle' into the list of 'Scenes'? Since kissing is on the list I'd love to write some romantic fluff for those types of scenes as well.

Again - THANK YOU FOR THIS MOD!

If you have the time/energy... I'm trying to edit or maybe add to the 'Talks'. I know how to change the actual comments but I'd like to add/change triggers and I'm not 100% sure how to do it. I think I've figured it out - I can trial and error my way through - but if anyone has any advice/instructions it'd be SUPER helpful.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...