1 hour ago, NTWY said:

Hey, first off I will apologize cause I'm pretty sure this issue has already been encountered by someone else but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

After coming back from good neighboor after getting Music, I went straight to her shop and got the vip quest, then I went to the market to get the drugs/drinks. The problem is when I get there Colter doesn't talk to me and the "investors" aren't here. Seeing this, I went to the studio and charlotte gave me the same quest which was to go see Music and get the VIP quest which she doesn't propose anymore... Is there a fix to this cause my last save was kinda far (I'm an idiot).

btw great mod and writing

Type SQV _NukaRide_VIP and show me what you get (stages, quest status, running or stopped). It looks like this quest is not starting for some reason.

This is an incredible mod, very high-quality and the sex scenes in it are just at the cinema level. I pass it for the 3rd time and every time it gets better and better. Some quests are more interesting than in the main game. The author is a very talented person. Thank you very much

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Версия 6.1.1

• Небольшое дружеское напоминание о том, что это конец Nuka Ride 6, но не Nuka Ride. Будет Nuka Ride 7, 8 или столько, сколько будет, пока я не закончу свою историю, пока я здоров. Это связано с небольшой лавиной личных сообщений. ?
  • Переделаны навигационные сетки Nuka Town, чтобы улучшить прогулку Overboss и Lyons во время « Attitude Adjustment ». 
  • Электропривязь на ошейнике во время " Attitude Adjustment " увеличена с 10 до 18 секунд. 
  • По какой-то причине, которую я пока не знаю, квест «Регулировка отношения» перестал заполнять псевдонимы зрителей, поэтому я изменил метод заполнения псевдонимов, чтобы этот квест мог иметь типичное наказание зрителей на Ядер-маркете.  
  • Исправлена петля в диалоге с Overboss'ом во время "Dolled Up", если вы не его стерва. 
  • Исправлена ошибка во время «Semper Sexy», когда вы готовили для музыки. 
  • Когда вы впервые попадете в «Стальную Луну», мод пару раз запустит скрипт «StopCombatAlarm», чтобы попытаться остановить состояние «Осторожно», которое вы могли бы иметь. Это состояние делает невозможным диалог с NPC и связано с тем, что некоторые враги (предположительно, насекомые) обнаруживают вас во время вашего взлета в Ядер-Тауне. 
  • Я забыл включить небольшую текстуру, принадлежащую донгу Лайонса. ?
  • Ниша вернется на свою базу после квеста «Глава по делам».
  • Есть небольшой шанс, что когда вы начнете NR6, Корсиканец скажет вам: «Ты просто создаешь проблемы, убирайся отсюда» (это происходит потому, что в какой-то момент вы напали на кого-то в Nuka World). Это было частью плохой концовки Nuka Ride 2. Установка этого обновления решит эту проблему сама по себе. 
  • Список пройденных этапов обновлен. 

Привет. Подскажи - NR 6.1.0 RU подойдет для NR 6.1.1 ? 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

About the Virus

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/69237?tab=posts

It seems that the whole virus issue is a nothing burger and due to a Windows update. I'm not the only bastard this is happening to. 

I already thought it was weird that some people got the alert with the Axary voice files. I didn't pack them. 

Thanks JB, was worried my antivirus software was failing me and your awesome mod might be giving me something Penicillin couldn't cure. ?

Just finished NR6, This is by far your best work yet, @JB.. Other than the dialogue bit I pointed out, my impatience on fly me to the moon, and the cooking for Music bug you apparently fixed (solved mine by reloading from when I entered the cabin and it worked as expected),

You've really set the bar high for quest mods going forward. The character development, interpersonal relationships, dialogue, all of it vastly exceeded my already high expectations. Well done, sir. 

Just reporting a few bugs I encountered(will update):

General:
- Seems like the Nuka Apartment music is bugged. It continues to play for eternity. Even if you stop music in the console.

- VIP Party does not seem to disappear from the quest log once completed, despite having no further objectives.

Made in Heaven(This quest is beyond messed up for me and also was in previous versions):

- If you equip different clothes than what Music gives you, then you're not properly undressed when kidnapped (also father's comment on your clothes make less sense)

- You cant actually get out of the cuffs when you get the lab key. Since they are stuck on from behind.

- Boris will sometimes continue to whip you for eternity, locking the quest.

- During the final conversation with Baldwyn, the camera is locked(in the wrong angle), so you cannot continue the conversation.

- Your clone just stops moving at the final checkpoint, just before the end (Father does not spawn properly).

For Made in Heaven, I had to use the following to just advance the quest(in general, unbugging yourself with SetStage seems to not work very well for this quest):

SetStage _NukaRide_Heaven 320

SetStage _NukaRide_Heaven 360

SetStage _NukaRide_Heaven 400 - You are stuck when waking up at bunker hill

SetStage _NukaRide_Heaven 500 - Eternal stare into sky and still stuck

Edited by Jappercut
17 hours ago, JB. said:

Type SQV _NukaRide_VIP and show me what you get (stages, quest status, running or stopped). It looks like this quest is not starting for some reason.

Here what I get. When I talk to him he says "why are you looking at me like that" and he has a crop in his hand (For the "bad pet" quest I guess) should I skip to stage 50 or is there a way I can play the quest?

NUKA_LL1.png

There is a quest marker over him btw

EDIT : I went back to my old save and the VIP party quest from charlotte before going to music and it seems to have fixed it !

Edited by NTWY
1 hour ago, NTWY said:

When I talk to him he says "why are you looking at me like that"

Could be coincidence, but that's the initial dialogue prompt for the "father quest" from Family Planning Enhanced.

1 hour ago, NTWY said:

Here what I get. When I talk to him he says "why are you looking at me like that" and he has a crop in his hand (For the "bad pet" quest I guess) should I skip to stage 50 or is there a way I can play the quest?

In rare cases, "Family Planning Enhanced" may conflict with "Nuka Ride".
If your character gets pregnant and the character you need to talk to on the "Nuka Ride" quest is the potential father, then "Family Planning Enhanced" will interrupt the "Nuka Ride" dialogs.
This is what happened to you.
You need to get rid of the pregnancy, and then "Nuka Ride" will work fine.

Edited by Axary
10 hours ago, bobross694201 said:

I am having an issue, so I have all the mods installed and everything is working except I cant see the dialogue from the npcs. does this have to do with my load order or is this a normal problem? 

In your game settings, make sure you enable both kinds of subtitles.

Edited by vaultbait
On 3/22/2023 at 7:15 PM, Axary said:

In rare cases, "Family Planning Enhanced" may conflict with "Nuka Ride".
If your character gets pregnant and the character you need to talk to on the "Nuka Ride" quest is the potential father, then "Family Planning Enhanced" will interrupt the "Nuka Ride" dialogs.
This is what happened to you.
You need to get rid of the pregnancy, and then "Nuka Ride" will work fine.

Oh yeah you might be right good to know

Hey @JB., So I was wondering...since the sister is a clone of the player character, it seems like if I change my characters hairstyle or pump up her lips on looksmenu, that change reflects on the clone as well...is there a way to stop this? I mean, for the hair in my last playthrough, I gave the sister the Bimbo wig but...I found that she removes the wig during some scenes like the After party...as for the lips, I didn't find a work around for...

I mean, I get that that looking identical is part of the charm but mah immurshun!! Lol! It's not that big a deal but just wondering...

6 hours ago, Hasagawa said:

After Nuka Ride 6, the scooter parked outside the tattoo store and cant be interact with, any solution? 

I'm probably missing something but that's Musics scooter, yours should be outside your apartment or where ever you left it no?

After NR6 mine was still in the Galactic Zone.

I'm seeing this glitch were there are objects like raider poles missing, resulting in floating cables in the park. I've disabled/removed any mods that might touch Nuka World and removed spring cleaning with PRP and this doesn't seem to fix the problem. I've looked at the NukaRide.esp in creation kit and confirmed that it's not the problem. I've seen some other posts where this same glitch is appearing in their game, so I'm hoping someone can point me to the problem in my modlist. 

To JB, thank you for the great work on the mod. I'm starting a new playthru when I can fix the glitches.

2 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

I'm probably missing something but that's Musics scooter, yours should be outside your apartment or where ever you left it no?

After NR6 mine was still in the Galactic Zone.

can u tell me where in Galactic Zone, cant find mine, thanks!

2 hours ago, bhuddaguy said:

so I'm hoping someone can point me to the problem in my modlist. 

It maybe your files are starting to go south. Verifying your files through Steam "might" fix it, I had to delete the game file and then have Steam dl a new copy.

If that doesn't work, easy stuff first ya know!

Then do the 50/50 method.

Disable 50% of your mods, test with a new run.

If the issue is gone, the problem mod is in the disabled batch. Or in the enabled batch if it's not gone.

Load 50% of the issue batch... test...

Rinse & repeat until you find the offending mod. I think it's a max of 8 batch tests to find a really sneaky mod.

4 hours ago, bhuddaguy said:

I'm seeing this glitch were there are objects like raider poles missing, resulting in floating cables in the park. I've disabled/removed any mods that might touch Nuka World and removed spring cleaning with PRP and this doesn't seem to fix the problem. I've looked at the NukaRide.esp in creation kit and confirmed that it's not the problem. I've seen some other posts where this same glitch is appearing in their game, so I'm hoping someone can point me to the problem in my modlist. 

To JB, thank you for the great work on the mod. I'm starting a new playthru when I can fix the glitches.

Per JB. 

"Nuka Ride should have a higher priority than PRP, both mods are compatible but since Nuka Ride edits Nuka Town, it needs more priority. If not, weird things are going to happen (I suspect it may be the cause of Maxson's disappearance or navmeshes problems). Same with "Freddie Mercury." His "battle" happens outside the map boundaries so NR needs priority over PRP. 

Some serious enemies of my mod are: 

Batches patches. 

ReSaver. 

Uninstalling mods during the game. 

Low priority in load order. 

All of the above will cause problems when it comes to filling aliases, packages and so on."

I personally have found that if you change the load order of mods that edit Previsibines mid play through it creates "artifacts" that cause the strange effects you are seeing.  As JB said make sure NR is last in your load order after PRP & patches, and then start fresh game.  You must start new game, if you change load order on an existing save you wont be able to tell.

If that does not fix problem izzyknows is right, their advise has proved so for me.  BUT! You must use a fresh save, delete your save files start fresh.  And Wrye Bash Patches will hold on to those pesky "artifacts" between different saves.  Disable any Bashed Patches!  Only use program to check your load order, and fix any orange or red check box mods...

Also I could swear I read somewhere to avoid the mod Spring Cleaning, and any other mod that fucks with Previsibines like that mod that allows you to delete any item in a settlement...  Something to look into anyways...

Edited by Itchy Crabs
4 hours ago, bhuddaguy said:

Found it...

Avoid01.jpg