On 5/20/2023 at 2:47 PM, CobraPL said:

Since people asked how to use Cheat Engine:
Attach game process with CE. Wait for e.g. Handsomeness to have a value, like 666.
Search for value 666 in CE. Then reroll in BN. Now Handsomeness has value e.g. 123. Search for all values changed from last scan (666) to 123.
Repeat until you have one address. Set it to 1000 and freeze (box to the left).
Using multiple tabs in CE you can do above technique on more values in the same time.

How do you find your stats again after the initial popup?

Also the pop up says there's a way to adjust stuff in game. Trying to comb through posts to find some clues. Anyone know if there's an npc or something? I should have rerolled a bunch lol.

Edited by Ero.praz
On 6/26/2023 at 4:14 PM, gazukull said:

SO! 

Actually in 1.1.5 and beyond... is it possible the new templates are from the base game?  So I got rid of basically most other mods, and got a repeat of the error.  I rolled back to 1.1.4 and the pregnancy resulted in a stillbirth, no crash.

Having the same issue

354245879_1345081529697555_4009134377590108641_n.jpg

15 hours ago, NineMoons said:

Does this work in the most recent version? It crashes on the loading screen for me. Not sure if its conflicting other mods, I only have the captivity ones and the hot butter related ones.

Are you running 1.1.5 or 1.2?

I have this really weird crash:

https://report.butr.link/44677F.html

It happens since I tried playing with 1.2.0 on my current campaign which worked fine on 1.1.5 until now. I downloaded the 1.2.0 version of this mod but my game wouldn't start because of another of my many mod that would have needed and 1.2.0 update. So I deleted the 1.2.0 version and got the 1.1.0 version again. I am not sure if un- and reinstalling the mod is the reason for this problem, but it very well may be.

Now for when this crash happens: I captured some female heroes in a big battle, saved the game, then claimed some of them. Later I closed the game without saving, so I reloaded back to before claiming them. But now every time I try to open the party menu, the game produces this crash. Reloading the game to before the battle where I captured the heroes makes the game run fine again. But somehow claiming a hero and then reloading the game to just before claiming them (with them being your prisoners) now produces this crash.

It never happened before, so I guess it is some save file error caused by reinstalling the mod? Perhaps because Primae Noctis has it's own save method (which also caused massive loading times when saving the longer the campaign goes on, but that is another problem in itself)

Hot Butter doesn't work right now so added alternate way to import Hot Butter's scenes. Just DL HotButter, take the SceneObj folder and put it in the PrimaeNoctisBLord folder, final destination should be next to bin, Config, GUI, Images, etc.

Also, the hot butter scenes don't seem to look right anymore in 1.2.1. Not sure if it's a hot butter scene problem, a 1.2.1 problem, or some other problem. I haven't looked at a scene since 1.1.0 so I don't know when it broke.

On 7/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Hot Butter doesn't work right now so added alternate way to import Hot Butter's scenes. Just DL HotButter, take the SceneObj folder and put it in the PrimaeNoctisBLord folder, final destination should be next to bin, Config, GUI, Images, etc.

Also, the hot butter scenes don't seem to look right anymore in 1.2.1. Not sure if it's a hot butter scene problem, a 1.2.1 problem, or some other problem. I haven't looked at a scene since 1.1.0 so I don't know when it broke.

Nice dude!

Hello, I have been using this mod for the majority of the time that i have spent playing bannerlord and enjoy it, I was wondering if there was any easy way to change both the player's stats as well as npc stats, as in the attractiveness stats and etc, i know that there is the cheat engine method for player stats but i could not find any way to change npc stats.

I spent the last 2 hours trying to look through the dll file (I have 0 experience with code) and could not figure out how to edit stats.

Also are there going to be more content update for the mod? I think i saw somewhere that you said bannerlord updates kept on screwing things up or something along the lines of that and to be fair after i spent 2 hours looking at that code i never want to see it again so i would understand if there are no more content updates. (I now have a lot more respect for mod creators)

Sorry but I never got around to adding the in game way to change stats, which would have been some sorceresses/priestesses hidden in the world who could change stats at a certain cost. It turned out to be smart to not add it however, because I believe the last update has already broken the IMapEvent system, and I have no idea how it's supposed to work anymore, thus all that content would be lost now.

Despite having no prior coding experience I have managed to fix the issue of not being able to change PN stats of the player and npcs by grafting together an abomination of code by copy and pasting code from the PrimaeNoctisBLord dll until it worked.

I essentially just made a console command which takes the rerolling stats thing you get when you first start the game, but I changed the possible random values of things such as Handsomeness and GenSize to a random value between 1000 and 1001, rather than 0 and 1001.

The downsides of this code is that due to the fact that I basically just made a console command to reroll player stats with rigged numbers is that it only works on the player, and every single time I want to change any of the stats I need to go into the code and build solutions and restart bannerlord, I also need to use the character switcher mod if I want to change the PN stats of npcs

This entire thing seemed simple enough but I ended up spending over 8 hours doing this and ended up with something that barely functions, I honestly never thought that my introduction to coding would be through grafting together code from a NSFL mod for bannerlord, never thought coding could be so frustrating yet so rewarding when something works.

The archetypes are like a simpler version of stats which I should have used to begin with. They determine how the AI should behave in different situations, but they probably won't be noticed because there just isn't that much opportunity for roleplaying or personality in this game in general.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped playing for quite a long time and will soon restart a campaign. Does any stuff female character was added or I continue with maxus biggus dickus the first to have the majority of the content? It's just the majority of captivity events are for female characters and I'm always a little sad not to get the better of both world

So I also had the bug where when I try to marry my characters sister through Hearth Lords option she just says yes and then she leaves my clan but nothing else changes.

Mods I use are:

Harmony

butterlib

uiextender

mcm

achievment unblocker

bannercolorpersistance

characterreloadheal

heal on kill

killbanditsraiserelation

amazon body

spear rework

xorberax legacy

primae noctis

(in that order)

Is there a chance anyone has an actual compatibility patch between Primae Noctis (PN) and Captivity Events (CE)?  I am primarily only looking for one that deconflicts the prisoner dialogue between the two so you can use both conversations on a single prisoner.

I enjoy both mods and specifically would like to access each's content through prisoner dialogue.  Perhaps there is a workaround I don't know about or someone can share?

Thanks

On 7/29/2023 at 9:37 PM, 2ManyMods said:

Is there a chance anyone has an actual compatibility patch between Primae Noctis (PN) and Captivity Events (CE)?  I am primarily only looking for one that deconflicts the prisoner dialogue between the two so you can use both conversations on a single prisoner.

I enjoy both mods and specifically would like to access each's content through prisoner dialogue.  Perhaps there is a workaround I don't know about or someone can share?

Thanks

No, I don't know of a patch. But keep in mind...

1. PN content is geared towards male player characters with an interest in power (or, perhaps, being cuckolded). The dominant male content in CE is fairly limited and somewhat reliant on add-ons. CE content is mostly for powerless female characters.

2. PN is generally updated quickly by one person following base game updates, while CE and the CE add-ons usually take longer, occasionally with parts abandoned or revived. Getting CE and CE extras to play together nicely is complicated enough IMO.

3. PN operates largely on a "catch and release" principle while CE is built on longer-term imprisonment.

So I'd just enjoy them separately on different playthoughs.

Edited by SeranaUser