Since people asked how to use Cheat Engine:
Attach game process with CE. Wait for e.g. Handsomeness to have a value, like 666.
Search for value 666 in CE. Then reroll in BN. Now Handsomeness has value e.g. 123. Search for all values changed from last scan (666) to 123.
Repeat until you have one address. Set it to 1000 and freeze (box to the left).
Using multiple tabs in CE you can do above technique on more values in the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 8:19 AM, Wooded Meadow said:

I'm having a problem with pregnancy. My game keeps crashing and the logs make it sound like it's happening when it's trying to keep track of pregnancies that occur from prisoners I capture and then release.

I have the same problem :( 30-40 days in and it crashes when someone is giving birth. Classic NullReference exception.

I think it happens with pregnant npc generated from other mods? i am not sure but when trying the Kult of the Kallipygos mod that spawns many new npcs, the crashes are now guaranteed after yeah 30-40 days- or if you have prisoners from CE, but yeah just guessing :/ 

14 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

It seems there's a problem when there's an unknown/commoner father, maybe with some other mod adds new templates for males

Ok awesome.  I suspect the new / current pregnancy control.  I will start a new game minus that and report back.  Thanks for checking it out ☺️

Edit:  actually Houses of Caladria allows for commoner marriages as well.  Will cut that too and report back.

Edited by gazukull
New thought
On 6/23/2023 at 3:53 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

It seems there's a problem when there's an unknown/commoner father, maybe with some other mod adds new templates for males

SO! 

Actually in 1.1.5 and beyond... is it possible the new templates are from the base game?  So I got rid of basically most other mods, and got a repeat of the error.  I rolled back to 1.1.4 and the pregnancy resulted in a stillbirth, no crash.

Other than "fully defeatable" kingdoms, has there been much new BL or PN (or, for that matter, CE) content since 1.1.0?

Not that I'm complaining about the mod at all. I've been playing RimWorld and just want to be sure there's some new stuff whenever I do finally update my BL and various mods to 1.2.0 or whatever.

Well the last patch at least added a couple of things (and broke a few things), but who can say if they're really relevant. The past 3 patches didn't really add anything except fixing obscure random crashes. I haven't added anything to PN in awhile, which has been pretty smart in my opinion. One thing they completely broke it seems was the IMapEvent interface, which you might use to make stuff like custom locations, think of the opening tutorial little area where you can practice weapons with your brother. I don't feel like figuring out what they broke so I just commented all of the stuff I used to have out, but basically it did finally kill my idea of having secret towers hidden around the map containing sorceresses and priestesses and witches and stuff. I think CE has added some stuff lately but again, I've yet to play a female character in this game so I haven't really used it. Oh yeah and honestly, lately I've been ignoring BL because of lack of base game updates and just working on my art edits https://nibbler2345.fanbox.cc/ stealth advertisement.

Edited by Nibbler2345