Saints Row 3

HanPL

This is defenantly one game i won't be buying without proof it even runs on a pc. i still am waiting for them to fix saints row 2 witch runs totally crap.. I never even finished it because of the lag, that was total disaster for a console port..

btw when i say proof every once pc must be able to run it.. :P

I saw the gameplay and early revies that optimization is much much better than in Saint's Row 3 (no more fps drops while driving etc )

I will have to wait either way to try it becasue for now I'm using.

AMD 64X2 6000+

GTX 260...

New Rig will arrive next week and I hope I will be able to finnaly run games like Skyrim or Saints row 3 on ultra hehe.

984875_zamowienie.JPG

:P

Guest flingingfeces

New Rig...and game...right now..I want them right now :D

And you say you play on medium ?

It looks really good even on that settings.

Also send inv on youtube hehe :D

Here's my settings. Had to sacrifice my resolution for high res textures' date=' but the game still looks badass I think.

my settings

Well I will have to play in 1280x1024 before buying new monitor since my 19-inch monitor from 2006 can maximum display that resolution...

Also is fps steady while driving ?

and is it true that fps drops to 30 fps during cutscenes.

Guest flingingfeces

Well I will have to play in 1280x1024 before buying new monitor since my 19-inch monitor from 2006 can maximum display that resolution...

Also is fps steady while driving ?

and is it true that fps drops to 30 fps during cutscenes.

I'd say it dips in and out, but it's still very playable and doesn't bother me at all.

Guest flingingfeces

Hmm good to hear it.

I'm only curious if there is a point of using x360 pad or playing on keyboard + mouse will be ok.

I only use KB and mouse in fps's most other games I use the 360 controller. Plus I can sit back on the couch and play without having my hands cramp up after six hours lol

The frame rate seems really bad to me maxed out. Most of the time it's between 40 and 50 with a single 580. This motivates me to get off my lazy butt, drain my system, and remove + reapply some thermal greese to my other water block to see if this thing needs to be replaced.

saintsrowthethird_dx112011-11-1722-46-39-78.jpgsaintsrowthethird_dx112011-11-1722-43-44-56.jpg

The game is a blast and I've been playing it most of yesterday and today and I'm only 30% done with the story.

Sadly I just finished it today - the main story. And I need moar! This is best experience ever I don't regret all that lost time in this game. Every mission was pure awesomeness. Skyrim was dead boring comparing to SR3.

Meh..I still have to wait for new rig and when those idiots from Muve.pl will send Saints row 3..

But I see they already released 3 DLC on Steam (of course you have to pay for them )

They start to act like Mafia 2 studio...

Saints Row: The Third Season Pass DLC Pack

The exploits of the Third Street Saints continue! With the Saints Row: The Third Season Pass you gain access to three future mission packs—Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in Space, and The Trouble with Clones—for expanded gameplay with everyone’s favorite street gang. And as a bonus, you gain immediate access to all-new costumes and vehicles from Steelport’s #1 television drama—Nyte Blayde. Strap it on!

Obviously ripped from full version and now sold as DLC for 14 euro !

Saints Row: The Third Invincible Pack

More cheats than you'll know what to do with. Never worry about dying or running out of ammo! Unlock the Get Down Cheat that makes you ultra limber. Super Saints gives you better guns and better health while Ultimate Clip ensures that you're always ready to fire. Get Infinite Mass for your vehicle plus Super Explosions and you'll be ready for anything!

LOL WHAT ?

They want you to pay 2,49 euro for ...cheat items O.o ?

And some other dlc for 1,49 euro that add new clothes etc.

Judging by name of those dlc they don't seem interesting to me. Games is advertised as freak of nature but tbh it's main story and all main events are nice written and believable(if you believe in mission impossible stuff lol). Most of exaggerated events are side missions and such dlc.

But selling clothes (that are already in game) as dlc is poor of tastes.

Finally tried it out with the no censor and nude skin' date=' skin still seems a bit weird though.

[/quote']

Try playing a girl with the biggest boobs possible and the nude patch.

They bounce for days.

I am sad my computer cant handle it and is set at like 10FPS.

stupid integrated graphics.

So what do you guys think of the major gripes some people have with the game?

Over at the saint's row site in ps3 section there was this thread with 18 pages of complaints and seemingly no interest by volition at all...and while I don't have as much beef with the game,the sheer lack of disinterest by the devs is troubling.

I have the 360 version and am about 26% done,I don't agree with a good number of the issues some people have but can see merit in others.

1 of things people complained about was the lack of blunts and beer,don't see anything lost in their absence just impaired vision in game,don't see anything else they add to gameplay

the loss of food was mentioned as well...while i can understand the fist, I see no reason I might miss the shake...after all the burger gave you more health than the other food items...yes other food joints had a top tier food like the fist too

Then there was the gat and loren thing which i won't got into as to not spoil it,I will only say that the problem goes back to them claiming certain chars in an important role only for them to be ...shut out and not be as important as it was said they would be.

There is no way to grab items such garbage cans,or bottles etc ,and attack anyone with em anymore and i think this is a step back from SR2 as is the lost of multi layer clothing and branding,no fighting styles,no selectable avatar walks,the loss of 1 voice type only to be replaced by another Caucasian voice

...personally i thought they would get rid of the silly over the top british voice and add a normal north american voice...no offense intended to anyone,after all it could have been that way here and different in say the uk...or at least add the normal NA voice and leave the hispanic voice...the useless zombie voice is just silly....

There is the much over hyped weapon upgrade system which some hoped would be more like adding parts here and there to your weapons maybe even a little color adjustment,turned out it was a simple level system that is permanent...as well the issue of upgrading your ability to dual wield a type of weapon and not being able to go back to single wielding.

well that's all the problems from that thread i could remember...I'd say the clothing and create a char issues as well the dual wield problem are what i think are issues for me...on and the static enviorment,can't shoot an arcade game it's invincible,can't pick that cinder block either,other than that,maybe the game not being as epic as they made it out to be

...they really over hyped the 2nd one too...of course it turned out to be what i wanted(a little more SR) so I(as well as others) let it slide,with the 3rd in the franchise I was expecting more,not some of what was there in exchange for better graphics...then theres the shady dlc for...cheat codes? WTF?...sorry for the length of this post

Archived