Saints Row 3

HanPL

Didn't Volition encourage modding? Also, it is highly unlikely you will get VAC banned for a coop game. Because that would mean loosing your entire steam library for playing a modded coop game, which is just silly IMO.

If you're worried about it you should ask some of the Vs at the SR3 forum.

• 3 weeks later...

I know why they had to kill Gat. Because he didn't fit. Because he was right. The Saints traded in their dicks for pussies. And this remains true throughout the game, and is never rectified. For Gat to have fit in with the new Saints they would have had to rewrite his character to the point of loosing what made him amazing, or else everyone would see the stark difference between the last remaining personality that was true to the Saints of Saint's Row 2, and the new Saints of Saint's Row the Third.

"What are you talking about?" You ask. "The Saint's are totally bad-ass and awesome in SR3! It is even crazier than in SR2!"

Did you even play Saints Row 2?

Against the first gang leader (The Brotherhood, Mearo) in SR2, first the boss sabotages him to where he is given a radioactive tattoo. As revenge, they capture one of the saints lieutenants, and chain him behind a truck, dragging him along the street, causing him unimaginable torture and anguish, to the point where the boss has to shoot him in the head in order to finish his misery. After this, the boss then captures Mearo's girlfriend, and unbeknownst to Mearo, sets up her car in a monster truck rally, where Mearo is taking place in, and causes him to crush and kill his own girlfriend. It is still not over of course, and eventually it is a final full blown war between the two gangs, ending in a ridiculously awesome and brutal fight between the two leaders.

What about the first gang leader in SR3, Phillipe Loren? They drop a large metal ball on him and call it a day. They never even see the body. The end.

Second gang in SR2, The Sons of Samedi. Admittedly, this gang is less memorable for me, however, I wish bring a very simple comparison. When everything was said and done, they were destroyed. The Saints killed and destroyed any of the gang that they could find. And nothing was going to stop them from killing them.

The deckers from SR3? You go online and beat their leader, and then he goes, "hey wait, I can give one of two shitty bonuses!" And the boss is happy with this. In SR2 this would have never happened. The boss would have said "No, fuck you." and then shot that mother fucker in the head, if he wants to fight the saints, then he fights to the bitter end. And then after he is dead, then they would take all of his shit.

I am going to reverse the order for the last one. In SR3, the Luchadores, and Killbane, are actually okay in some manner. Not as good as in SR2, but the Saints attitude to Killbane and vice-versa is quite enjoyable. But, I hate that they gave you that pathetic choice, whether to cause Killbane complete and total humiliation, or to get some weapon. Like I said before, for the leader of the saints in SR2, this is not a fucking option. And in the end, it just can't compare to the ridiculous ride that was fighting the Ronin in SR2. I will not bother describing it, I will see if I can post two scenes from the game, showing the amazing sort of emotional scenes that SR3 is completely lacking.

Found a vid, the first scene requires little explanation, the guy with the tattoos is a Ronin lieutenant sent to kill the saints, simple enough.

Second scene takes place much later in the Ronin story line, after killing the lieutenant in the first scene, The saints attempted to have a funeral for Aisha, the woman killed in the first part, Johnny's girlfriend. The leader of the Ronin (the Ronin you see in the second part, he is the leader of the American Ronin, his father comes over from Japan later.) shows up with gang members shooting at them, the scene is what follows after beating them.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EowBxgASFA

Does someone like Gat really fit in with the who the saints have become in SR3? I don't believe so, and I think the developers agreed, which is why he was killed off.

Hey Saint's Row the Third. Get up.

"Nonsense". :D :D

I played SR2 and I played it like GTA.

Then, I played SR3 and I played it as SR3 :P

I never had any connection with my character from SR2. On other hand player from SR3 is more flexible.

And come one he isn't gone, he is just zombie now lol.

If you are expecting SR3 to be an extension of SR2, then I can understand the disappointment. But looking at it from another spectrum SR3 is just so insane that it is a class of its own. Most importantly it breaks itself away from the GTA clone criticism.

IMHO SR3 is plain silly. Not a bad silly but rather a good one. It doesn't take itself seriously and pokes fun at nearly everything.....zombies included :)

As Afa said above, SR3 really isn't a sequel to SR2. It rather is a parallel universe that has lost its damn mind! :)

games like this can be so much fun in co-op, it also leads to someone screaming

NOOOOO what is my character doing in "pimp" missions!

the only thing I found wrong with SR3 - Nothing

tagteam takedown of Eddie - ... that is the reasion I use FEMALE characters

even the choice of music for final missions - awesome

killing Zombies for Burt Reynolds nuf said

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know a mod where you can change the "sex appeal" slider in the way shown here in an xbox verion?

If this is possible on the xbox there would surely be a pc version right?

I have dummybump's "modded player creation" files but those work not as good as the ones shown in the video. I tried to change some variables in the player_creation.xtbl but for some reason my changes don't really work in game.

Do you guys know a mod where you can change the "sex appeal" slider in the way shown here in an xbox verion?

I have dummybump's "modded player creation" files but those work not as good as the ones shown in the video. I tried to change some variables in the player_creation.xtbl but for some reason my changes don't really work in game.

You'll have better luck asking on the SaintsRow3 mod forum.

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php

But as far as I understnad, the file format isn't the same.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible to a certain degree...

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0722-37-29-04.jpg

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0722-37-34-90.jpg

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0722-37-37-14.jpg

But generally' date=' it'll lead to results like these

Bouncy Mods[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Oh my goodness! We definitely need this exact mod for PC! Ant this video just blew my mind:

By the way, what's the most similar BE mod at the moment?

Oh my goodness! We definitely need this exact mod for PC! Ant this video just blew my mind:

By the way' date=' what's the most similar BE mod at the moment?

[/quote']

The only one that I know of that doesn't "break" the modifier isn't publicly available at this time.

The following image have the exact same number for the body, Sexiness 100, Body at 0, 0, 0.

By using a modified player_creation.xtbl

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0907-12-34-05.jpg

Lv.1

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0907-08-16-57.jpg

Lv.2

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0907-09-44-82.jpg

Lv.3

SaintsRowTheThird_DX112012-06-0907-11-15-15.jpg

The following mods are created by y77117 from an unamed forum

It include 92 different skin mods

To best use it, it's best to use the remove mosiac method by either removing the privacy Vppc or by editing the customization_items.xtbl

To Use, please choose only one skin mod at a time, and place the two file in each folder into your SR3 folder.

I only have screenshots for the first...4? outfit.

th_2012-06-12_00035.jpgth_2012-06-12_00036.jpgth_2012-06-12_00037.jpgth_2012-06-12_00038.jpgth_2012-06-12_00039.jpg

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?mool563htgqo75n

The following mods are created by y77117 from an unamed forum

It include 92 different skin mods

To best use it' date=' it's best to use the remove mosiac method by either removing the privacy Vppc or by editing the customization_items.xtbl

To Use, please choose only one skin mod at a time, and place the two file in each folder into your SR3 folder.

I only have screenshots for the first...4? outfit.

th_2012-06-12_00035.jpgth_2012-06-12_00036.jpgth_2012-06-12_00037.jpgth_2012-06-12_00038.jpgth_2012-06-12_00039.jpg

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?mool563htgqo75n

heya awesome mod i dont have it XD but can you please reupload the mod :) for old link is death

Archived