Jump to content

💗​CUSTOM SIMS​ 💗COSPLAY 💗KPOP 💗CELEBRITY 💗DOWNLOADS - ( available sims: 200+) (≧◡≦)​?​


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Kayteen, Loverslab exclusive, missing in action!  How do I download this LL Exclusive, please?

 

You have May Mia download here, but it is password protected, too.

 

Your collection is a mass of confusion.  :/    I give up.

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

where can i find the google drive link for the entire 116 sims? since it takes too long to download the entire 116 sims if i go through all of them

Posted

hello, the image of the numbers of the other sims and the names of the sims no longer appear, I don't know if it's a bug or you deleted them but I wanted to continue downloading more of your sims but now I can't because I don't know the number or the name because it's not there picture and names

Posted

Hello, could you please update the post, both photos and the information that you are adding because at the end of the post what you add appears but in the photos it does not appear. Thank you

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Didn't you make an All-in-One file for this yet? Huge hassle downloading them each separately, and I don't even know which one is which anymore considering you took the numbered list off the post.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Sorry but I'm not going to download all those files just to see the previews. Sure the pictures are on the slides, but there's no naming on them, so I can't even tell which is which.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

beautiful sims, I wanted to ask you where I can get Luna's big clitoris? I can't find it in the pussy shapes link and it is not inside the rar

 

2141552604_secretcrush(1).png.d0717c68cce36610e305d7daaea36cff.png

  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Am really having trouble locating certain sims, I looked on here and on your patron, not sure of the numbers and do not know the names but the two i am looking for are these...

 

any help would be appreciated.

879477792_Screenshot(50).png.d0562ef97a5594d95a712ad6250b3197.png

345878796_Screenshot(49).png.57eeb534233ef612ae31f9bc516104d9.png

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I can't find her name to download her.

And i scroll all the patreon page, and still couldn't find her name.

 

Does anyone know her name?
image.png.aae32d777dde4c524b012af042f08d3c.png

Edited by zoo200200
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...