ettr Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 Hi, in this picture i attached, what is the last sim in the 3rd column. I downloaded which number I thought it was but it's a completely seperate sim 1
Hy2RoGeN Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 On 8/29/2021 at 11:36 PM, ltx260 said: Hate to bug you when I feel that I already know the answer but number 75 "Hana" wasn't in there was it? 03, 14, 15, 16, 10, 11, 22, 26, 27, 32, 33, 37, 45, 47, 50, 43, 56, 60, 62, 70, 71, 72, 78, 75, 81 These are the ones i cant find. Not 100% sure on some of those because its purely from memory. But im 100% nr 75 isnt in the download list. I redownloaded and re-extracted the same download list multiple times and somehow the duplicates are gone but still those are missing. 1
Razbros Posted September 7, 2021 Posted September 7, 2021 On 9/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, Hy2RoGeN said: 03, 14, 15, 16, 10, 11, 22, 26, 27, 32, 33, 37, 45, 47, 50, 43, 56, 60, 62, 70, 71, 72, 78, 75, 81 These are the ones i cant find. Not 100% sure on some of those because its purely from memory. But im 100% nr 75 isnt in the download list. I redownloaded and re-extracted the same download list multiple times and somehow the duplicates are gone but still those are missing. Yeah, about half of the files i wanted to download wasn't there 1
BruvenY Posted September 10, 2021 Posted September 10, 2021 Hey ,first of all ,I really love your amazing work, most of these sims are my top favorite asian style sims. Still find a bit problem that some sims is missing on your list. I download a few sims and try to find 1 18 27. Some sims are not on the list but found in the screenshots picture, like Naimadangelo ,suk-sucute, Stephanybrown, Briennechubby ,Triciasexy, maybe you can add them on the list the next update? I downloaded the correct files of 2 7 8 29 44 46 62 63 77 82 79 and as well those who not on the list or the screenshot. Eventually found that 62-denisekiss is the purple hair girl. And i didnt see the file "cerys" in the screenshots or on the list. The other 62 pic of black hair girl is the file called "liloumodel". Hope u still working on it ,I will wait for your update.?(If anyone know which files is 1 and 18 pls tell me, otherwise I have to look up all the files one by one and download them, thank u) On 8/30/2021 at 4:21 PM, ettr said: Hi, in this picture i attached, what is the last sim in the 3rd column. I downloaded which number I thought it was but it's a completely seperate sim btw You can find that 62 black hair girl in the "liloumodel'' file.
Maximus King Posted October 14, 2021 Posted October 14, 2021 I would like to thank you for creating and sharing your Sims with us. I like a lot of the work you do and use several of your characters in my game. Thanks! I would really like to get the file for two of your girls and have not been able to locate them in your downloads. I'm specifically looking for the girl with the hat in tile number 22 (has said, "updating file" for quite a while now in the File Names by Number dropdown menu. Another one I'm looking for is the Sarah part of Sarah and Edward. I can locate the girl in the file section but do not see a file named Sarah and Edward or just Sarah in the downloads section. If they are only available through Patreon, that's cool. I'm just curious. If those two girls are available in your download section, I'd very much appreciate you letting me know where they are. Thanks again for the work you put into your creations. I think Sharon Harman (#3), Jesse Thicc (#55), BabyGothic (#23), and Foxycute (#74) are absolutely adorable. Truly remarkable work you've done there.
BadxKarma Posted October 15, 2021 Posted October 15, 2021 Body preset 09 seriously needs fixed. The mouth is broken and glitched. Also, when I was checking it out this preset also changes the shape of your Sims head, which it shouldn’t period. It should only change the body.
sh0wW Posted October 21, 2021 Posted October 21, 2021 (edited) What is the public hair style used here?? very exсited Edited October 21, 2021 by sh0wW 1
wiickeedsims Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 how do you load a full sim? im just getting bits and pieces. Where do i find the actual sim?
wiickeedsims Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 On 10/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, yayme123 said: Body preset 09 seriously needs fixed. The mouth is broken and glitched. Also, when I was checking it out this preset also changes the shape of your Sims head, which it shouldn’t period. It should only change the body. hey man how do i download the actual sim and not just the pieces to make it? is there somewhere where they are stored as already built sims?
wiickeedsims Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 On 9/1/2021 at 7:51 AM, Hy2RoGeN said: 03, 14, 15, 16, 10, 11, 22, 26, 27, 32, 33, 37, 45, 47, 50, 43, 56, 60, 62, 70, 71, 72, 78, 75, 81 These are the ones i cant find. Not 100% sure on some of those because its purely from memory. But im 100% nr 75 isnt in the download list. I redownloaded and re-extracted the same download list multiple times and somehow the duplicates are gone but still those are missing. how do i upload a complete sim? i have his stuff downloaded but im seeing its only loading the parts to make them. no face or anything. how do i find the completed sims?
SecretCrush Posted November 6, 2021 Author Posted November 6, 2021 I will be fixing a list of files to download.
AngelAr22 Posted November 12, 2021 Posted November 12, 2021 i can´t find the 81 number, help me please :c
iandy914 Posted November 23, 2021 Posted November 23, 2021 which cc do you use for the pussy hair I can't find it
SecretCrush Posted December 10, 2021 Author Posted December 10, 2021 Sorry for some downloads are not available, some files were corrupted and I will renew make available. 1
SecretCrush Posted February 13, 2022 Author Posted February 13, 2022 ??DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE BODY SHAPES COLLECTION HERE? ??DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE PUSSY SHAPES COLLECTION HERE? ??DOWNLOAD 200+ EXCLUSIVE SIMS ON PATREON HERE? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now