You can put a knee fix, this is a mod that replaces the skeleton. There is on the nexus. But it does not support cbp zaz bones, and is designed for regular cbbe. In general, this is a big problem for everyone. I solved it for myself, going through all the bones. I put together a custom skeleton and made a custom mesh for it. Just because of the knee and shoulders, I always have to redo my clothes. Therefore, either a knee fix, or a lot of fuss. There are no other options.

Skeleton and animation and weight-painting of the body-mesh have to be all suiting to each other, if you want an optimal result. Depending on the body-mesh is the common way to use an original body, which has been created to work with the skeleton. The second chance to correct this problem is, to use the race-menu and try to fix the result while in the pose with the leg ´s parameters. And if the body-shape is a custom one you can change it ´s weight-painting to become suiting in this pose.

This is possible and a quite hard work of many hours of trimming. Anyway are some leg-shapes simply not allowing to stretch the skin in perfect way. For every body, you normally need an own individual weight-painting and texture for a perfect result. The best stretch-able legs and arms have been made in gtav: the female character´s body! Specially for riding can legs being formed a little weird (O-forms) to be working ideal for some saddle-posing.

A common skeleton with an ideal weightpainted mesh is normally reaching very natural results, technically nice created in DAZ-studio.

29 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Skeleton and animation and weight-painting of the body-mesh have to be all suiting to each other, if you want an optimal result. Depending on the body-mesh is the common way to use an original body, which has been created to work with the skeleton. The second chance to correct this problem is, to use the race-menu and try to fix the result while in the pose with the leg ´s parameters. And if the body-shape is a custom one you can change it ´s weight-painting to become suiting in this pose.

This is possible and a quite hard work of many hours of trimming. Anyway are some leg-shapes simply not allowing to stretch the skin in perfect way. For every body, you normally need an own individual weight-painting and texture for a perfect result. The best stretch-able legs and arms have been made in gtav: the female character´s body! Specially for riding can legs being formed a little weird (O-forms) to be working ideal for some saddle-posing.

A common skeleton with an ideal weightpainted mesh is normally reaching very natural results, technically nice created in DAZ-studio.

You can take the finished cbbe mesh, add vertices to the knees, insert the genitals from fg. Clone the vanilla bones by moving some of the leg bones forward for the meshes that will later be attached to them. The regular bones will remain for the male meshes. Added bones for women. Copy any bones for physics. cbp / 3bbb. Copy weights of old bones to new bones - mesh clones. Add sliders to adapt the mesh to the situations you need. I have, for example, a slider that moves the whole body in relation to the head and arms forward or backward. A slider is also needed to move the shoulders back, because the shoulders of all meshes are moved forward, and they are terribly deformed during border animations. Sorry for my English.

Edited by South8028
24 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Wow so much text from previous users.

But real solution is simple: use Fusion Girl instead of cbbe

To be fair, this can happen to Fusion Girl as well, I figured it recently after installing a body preset and activating it in bodyslide. I guess the real issue comes from the body preset itself. Still, I'm not sure what or which sliders exactly affect this.

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Wow so much text from previous users.

But real solution is simple: use Fusion Girl instead of cbbe

Fg has minimally solved this problem in the same way. Just shifted the mesh of the legs a little and nothing else. Lots of animations that break fg's knees. Also (without any hidden meaning, this needs to be corrected) fg has an error in skinning one of the arm bones, which deforms the triceps when trying to reduce the width of the shoulders. I don’t remember exactly what the bone was, but it’s easy to find by comparing the zones of influence of the fg and cbbe bones. Fg and cbbe have the same vanilla bones, except for this bone. In general, I have nothing against fg, but the knee problem is not completely solved, and it is solved in the stupidest way. Instead of just adding a slider and making it easy for everyone to fit the clothes, the base mesh is shifted.

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

To be fair, this can happen to Fusion Girl as well, I figured it recently after installing a body preset and activating it in bodyslide. I guess the real issue comes from the body preset itself. Still, I'm not sure what or which sliders exactly affect this.

probably with used slider kneehigh or something like this

36 minutes ago, Indarello said:

probably with used slider kneehigh or something like this

You mean Knee height in the Legs section? If so, I just checked it out and knee height in this preset (Lazman Fusiongirl Naked preset) is set to 100%. I guess I should drop it down to 0% to fix it?