2 hours ago, siverian said:

And do you happen to know of any Way or way to have orgies, bukkakes or threesomes?

In my game there is a "Masturbate" option under power tab in the magic side of the menu, when i use it a prompt pop-up with option to "Lure", from what i can understand work if the arousal of the ones around the area is at a certain threshold, after the "Masturbation" animation, a window with affected npcs pop-up, and you can select one bye one.

Hi, you took the mantle and proved worth, the mod is amazingly good. I only have a single problem, like in ol' SLDD I can't figure out how to mpanually drain to death. With auto setting, no problem, the victim is killed after the scene, but when manual I turn on the deadly drain by hotkey, manually drain like a madman, and the victim still doesn't die at the end, can anyone help me figure it out?

Also, vampire feeding triggers on each scene, shouldn't it only trigger if some kind of drain happened?

And finally, old SLDD use to increase weight of the PC when physically draining, it doesn't seem to occur anymore, is it normal or is there a way to reenable this feature? Found, I use the old PhysicalDrain.json

Edited by Vegetius

Is there possible ways to script my way into also applying multiple orgasm to player as well? As i wish to impregnate follower girls during futanari mode.

Where exactly should i look into to apply multiple orgasm in end-drain to player as well? requesting relevant source file, location to mess with, and advice regarding scripting without ruining things.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 9:07 AM, mrkarl said:

Can anyone tell me how to get soul gems to fill? Having trouble, have been using the death hotkey to kill with drain, but the empty gems in inventory will not fill!

EDIT: Got it working with the Enhanced box!

- I noticed this doesn't use the spell Soul Trap to get souls. Is it possible to add that in? So we could then utilize mods like Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded? I always thought it was dumb how I couldn't stuff a partial soul into a petty gem.

EDIT: Found Surfiet of souls(Proximity soul trap) so when they die, they get soul trapped. Works perfectly.

Btw, seems to work with AE latest update, also not compatible with SL P+

Great mod!

Glad you made it work and enjoy it. The next update will include source code files so that it can be updated for SL p+, when i first heard of it and checked it out a lot of things were being worked on.

On 9/15/2023 at 11:55 AM, siverian said:

My character is too big, does anyone know how to return it to the normal original size?

Avoid using the growth and size features, I have not touched those yet. I am thinking about approaching it the same way Sexlab arousal based breast adjustment handles it.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:40 AM, sNORTH PINGERs said:

Is there possible ways to script my way into also applying multiple orgasm to player as well? As i wish to impregnate follower girls during futanari mode.

Where exactly should i look into to apply multiple orgasm in end-drain to player as well? requesting relevant source file, location to mess with, and advice regarding scripting without ruining things.

The setting makes it so that a female drainer can force the victim to cum over and over. Are you asking for a setting that would allow a female victim to climax repeatedly? I don't remember making any checks against it. By default, females can be drained too. I also need to check if Futa requires some special flags, but last I checked the original version of SLDD supported them regardless.. Perhaps I missed something.

Edited by 777sage
On 9/10/2023 at 8:03 AM, Vegetius said:

Hi, you took the mantle and proved worth, the mod is amazingly good. I only have a single problem, like in ol' SLDD I can't figure out how to mpanually drain to death. With auto setting, no problem, the victim is killed after the scene, but when manual I turn on the deadly drain by hotkey, manually drain like a madman, and the victim still doesn't die at the end, can anyone help me figure it out?

Also, vampire feeding triggers on each scene, shouldn't it only trigger if some kind of drain happened?

And finally, old SLDD use to increase weight of the PC when physically draining, it doesn't seem to occur anymore, is it normal or is there a way to reenable this feature? Found, I use the old PhysicalDrain.json

Manual drain death? It was always weird. Killing actors before the scene ends can result in the scene ending early. Allow manual drain, have your hotkey ready and repeatedly drain. One of the best ways to check this is to try it in a situation where the victim is not favored, or as a standard but dangerous drainer.

Vampire feeding can occur time an orgasm has occurred. But how it actually behaves depends on the vampire mod that is active. Some vamp mods are friendlier than others, and I've found a few that were light enough to be called during the sex scene instead of waiting for the end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • You can now add NPC drainers to the essence drainer list. Enable Essence drain in Mod Utility and use the give drain powers spell, a message should pop up prompting you to decide whether or not to add them.

The message mentioned here doesn't pop up when I give drain powers to an NPC. Is it only for specific NPCs?

On 10/31/2023 at 2:01 PM, Lopuhv3 said:

Is it possible for drain to trigger when only SLSO orgasm without multiple orgasm?

I am not entirely sure what you mean. You mean if an orgasm event occurs outside of SLDD during sex? It could be done if there are event listeners for it. The problem with throwing events is that it is very process intense, as it checks everything for the event listener configured to it. I suppose it is something to surely look into, but I look at it as a naturally occurring orgasm instead of a forced one that occurs from life drain. This is something to think about though.