4 hours ago, Azazemon said:

For the character drainer tab is there a way for me to lock how many hours the buff lasts? I feel like 121 hours is too much and I want to keep the buff duration at something shorter but it keeps resetting after a sex act.

If needed I can add that option for all essence drainers. But it wouldn't be a lock so much as it would be a limter, similar to the HP/MP/ST scales. I'll include it in the list of things to do.

On 5/20/2023 at 1:17 PM, 78volvo said:

loving the mod, thankyou for all your hard work. if you are taking suggestions/requests, would it be possible to add an option that disintegrates victims into ash piles upon death?

If you have FEC, I believe that can be done if you set FEC effect to combustion.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:16 PM, -alpha- said:

It seems that if you disable the mod using the Enable/Disable drain hotkey.

After a while your drained essence levels will be reset to 0.
I didnt realise I had hit the key at some point urgh... other than draining is there a shortcut to restore it?

You can enable essence drain debug on the mod utility page and set your stats back, its located under the regular debug settings. Enabling/disabling drain via a hotkey should NOT impact your stats. Enabling and disabling the SLDD mod itself may have effect though. Are you able to reproduce this issue?

On 5/12/2023 at 3:42 AM, TheEvilDooM said:

Hello.

I am playing with SLSO, sacrosanct, MME, FEC, SunHelm and i have an issue.

1) Every time I hit space and the animation stage changes - the opponent gets an orgasm (with Enchance PC Drain)

2) Auto drain does not work - I don't see any visual effects or anything until the stage changes.

3) When i hit manual drain - I see the effect "Orgasm" with text 'Absorb 0 points...'

Hi

Somethings I want to note, but thanks for your details.

1 ) if you are draining an enemy, they will forced to climax.

2 )Auto drain should be working, unless you disabled it or manually drained with out "Persist auto drain" active. Effects should play each successful drain.

3) Probably left some debug code in. I'll check it out and resolve it. I had to track how the processes were done in game and outside of it using notifications and traces.

On the other hand, Im checking a blank slate version of my load order in an effort to catch things.

On 5/13/2023 at 4:08 AM, 40teeth said:

At Drainer level 2, which is supposed to be Deadly, death drain is off by default as compared to level 3 and above.

However "Allow Death Drain" hotkey used to work at level 2 in previous versions, but not in this version. 

Level 3 drainer does kill by default but I need to use the hotkey to switch off death drain every time and its easy to forget when your mind is elsewhere.

Another issue is draining forcibly stopped Defeat scenes when "Drain effects" is set 2 and above.

i.e. the Defeat scene stopped immediately and the aggressors resumed attack

Pretty sure I never had this issue in the previous version. 

This is from a new save.

2 is deadly, but playful. levels 0 through 2 are benign, with 2 being whimsical but able to kill. Level 2 NPCs decide randomly whether to spare or kill on a whim so it ss intended. . Allow death drain hotkey should be working regardless, so this is a bug if it is not. 3 (lethal) and 4 (Psycho) should have the intent to kill from the start for both NPC and player drainers.

When I tested defeat, I was able to kill them back to back. I had to mash buttons to get back up when there were no remaining aggressors. Initially, Defeat seemed to have made some aggressors essential, but then it stopped doing that. It is odd, I'd need time to investigate but I am thinking there is a setting somewhere making the difference.

Thanks for your findings.

On 5/12/2023 at 10:00 AM, WarpStatus said:

Hello, I'm playing on the latest AE version with SLSO, I know it's not fully supported but so far the only issues I found are the following:

1. With enhanced drain and auto drain turned on each stage progression will cause an orgasm, even with "disable multiple orgasms" enabled.
2. With enhanced drain on multiple orgasms happen with auto or manual drain even with "disable multiple orgasms" enabled.
3. Auto drain on orgasm (with auto drain off) does not give any XP towards skills (with skill drain on).

1. Is intended, SLSO orgasm refers to the climax stage (Last animation stage in the set). Sorry if the description is a little vague.

2. I'll check this one out, it should be restricting the cycle to just 1. I am wondering if it is happening when SLSO is not enabled.

3. This is an odd one, then again I have seen a scenario where manually draining on the climax stage acts as if it is just another stage. I'll be investigating that too.

Thanks for your feedback.

On 5/1/2023 at 6:33 AM, Kingz02 said:

Hi and thanks for the quick reply :).

For 1.:I am currently playing with the Nolvus Modpack which downgrades the Skyrim Version to SE 1.5.97 but with the AE Content. 

For 2: Load order/plugins txt file is attached.

For 3: I am currently using SexlabFrameWorkSEv163.7 as the AE Version doesnt work.

I started a new game after adding Sexlab Framework+the other Sexlab stuff so there should be no lingering scripts.

And yes Nolvus uses Mod Organizer 2 but there is no warning that Sexlab Deadly Drain is being overwritten by any other mod.

loadorder.txt 69.51 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 69.49 kB · 1 download

Do you have papyrus util installed?

I couldnt find it in your load order. Thats a big list, no wonder its a mod pack.

Progess report:

Was stuck in crunch, still am but this is an extended weekend so...

NPC support for essence drainers is basically done. It seems to work just fine. In order to add a prospective drainer to the essence drainer list, you'd just use the give power spell on a unique actor and select yes to add them. If they are already a drainer, remove their power OR use a different level of the same power. Note: Removing drainer powers from an essence drainer will also remove their status as an essence drainer.

Quality of life change: Blocking or muting essence drains should still allow you to reset your buff duration back to the max defined by your essence drain level after draining a victim. But blocking AND muting gains at the same time will prevent the buff duration from updating.

I am in the process of moving related code around. I decided to create a "blank slate" version of my minimal load order and already began observing strange behaviors that others reported. Primarily the issue with the SLDD thread calls failing for a strange reason, I am hoping I'll get to reproduce the playerinthread -1 issue too.

- Reports of odd behaviors with SLSO has been acknowledged and is being looked at.

- Reports of stats being reset when allow drain hotkey was used, which shouldn't happen. So I'll be looking at that as well.

- A request that seems preferable was recieved: The ability to limit the maximum duration of buffs regardless of level will be added as another attribute. I am thinking it will default to 0 to indicate no limit, but any value after that will trigger a limit. Though I wonder if I should allow 1hr to be selected at all. I'll have to create new storage vars to manage the different settings per drainer.

Edit: Would any of you prefer the essence buff duration limit to be a general property instead? If it is made as an attribute, it can be set for each drainer in the list. Otherwise it would be a global restriction. I am open to suggestions on this.

Edited by 777sage
On 5/27/2023 at 7:56 PM, 777sage said:

Do you have papyrus util installed?

I couldnt find it in your load order. Thats a big list, no wonder its a mod pack.

Yeah i just checked, its in the modlist. I dont know why it didnt show up in the load order txt tho ?‍♂️

12 hours ago, Kingz02 said:

Yeah i just checked, its in the modlist. I dont know why it didnt show up in the load order txt tho ?‍♂️

Alright. No problem. I am currently retesting functionalities in my blank slate Mod profile.

Quick Progress update:

Errors encountered and observations:

• SOOOOO.... it seems like the errors encountered were resolved once MME and iNeed were installed. But the way it is intended to work is that those variable dependencies shouldnt trigger unless it is confirmed their respective mods were installed and their scripts down load. Turns out, papyrus doesnt see it that way unless the related scripts are isolated from the thread. What this would cause is the error where the thread script would not load, causing various properties to failed to load (which is visible in the log file) even when other scripts could see them just fine. This also meant that drain events would not happen. If you had iNeed and/or Milk Mod Economy installed, you may not have dealt with this issue at all. But if you did, you'd encounter errors like stating that OnInit didnt exist on hoSLDDThread0X,  where X is referring to one of the threads in the array.
    • Fix: PSQ, MME, and iNeed code are now referenced in their own external script which are interactable as a property in the Main script. The thread script loaded just fine after this change. Now I see MME's external properties were loaded the way they were. The threads now call on the Main script to work on external mod interactions.
    • The above fix is in testing. And it perhaps closes a potential cause for the player in thread -1 issue. I also need to make sure the fix is consistent when sexlab separate orgasms is not installed. Where if I encounter issues, the same tactic will be used. I didnt encounter before because my Overwrite folder seemed to contain a lot of data that somehow let it all come together without issue. I moved all of my overwrite files to a dedicate overwrite folder and simply ensured it was disabled in the testing profile, which is how I notice all of the problems.
    • There were no changes to the nature to the functionality, just how the functions are called. So this should still work on current saves (won't confirm until testing is completed)
On 6/4/2023 at 5:02 AM, lpenguino2 said:

Just want to thank you for your hard work on this mod.

I just started playing Skyrim after a few years and I can't get the drain blood utility to work with Better Vampires.

I'm using a custom succubus race mod form nexus.

I also have that succubus race. Though, with the issues I have encountered, I believe there is a reason. I was able to fix various issues in my local while using a blanked profile. So I'll be releasing an hotfix/update soon. I am in the middle of implementing buff duration limits in a way that should be flexible.

Can you enable debug trace and logs, and share your logs? I want to be sure. I could have sworn that becoming a succubus might also remove vampiric diseases. It might be restricted to vanilla vampires.

Progress Update:

All external dependencies are now treated as DLC, in a manner of speaking, from now on. They are now separate from the Main and Thread[] scripts, including SLSO.

During testing, I have discovered the following pain in the ass causes for errors:

1. MME and iNeed integration scripts are state sensitive (and seem more likely to trigger errors more often when the PC is male). Basically, if you didn't have either iNeed or MME installed you would be at risk of Link type errors, which can cause the thread to fail to load. For this reason, I'll be updating the fomod, where if you choose not to use MME or INeed, their compiled scripts used will be hollowed. Present but empty. You can always copy and paste the complete compiled versions when installing them. Other mods like PSQ, SLSO, Sunhelm, or RND do not need them. You will not be asked choose vampiric mods installed either.
  2. When using the vampiric feed buttons to bite the necks of the closes actors, there was an object array call that would normally be fine. Except, if you are SSE you could be in a cell where the number of actors in the area could exceed 10. Which would often trigger errors whenever an entry exceeded the object count. I've expanded the objectreference array AND added an additional check in the hotkey on press function.

Testing done:

Script testing results (Single) - Blanked profile: No overwrites or overly assistive engine fixes unless required for that mod.
0. Standard- Pass
1. SLSO - Pass
2. Milk Mod Economy - Pass  (state sensitive)
3. PSQ - Pass
4. iNeed - Pass (state sensitive)
5. RND - Pass
6. SunHelm - Pass
7. Vampiric Delegator - Pass
8. Vampiric Thirst - Pass
9. Better Vampires - Pass
10. Sacrosanct - Pass
11. Sacrilege - Pass

Also:

-Removed a notification from Better Vampires.

-Various scripts no longer require properties, so I removed them.

-Since the individual tests are working fine, the multi mod tests are looking promising. No hard errors are present in my logs/trace details.

Edited by 777sage
19 hours ago, 777sage said:

I also have that succubus race. Though, with the issues I have encountered, I believe there is a reason. I was able to fix various issues in my local while using a blanked profile. So I'll be releasing an hotfix/update soon. I am in the middle of implementing buff duration limits in a way that should be flexible.

Can you enable debug trace and logs, and share your logs? I want to be sure. I could have sworn that becoming a succubus might also remove vampiric diseases. It might be restricted to vanilla vampires.

Is this the log you need?

Also because mentioned something about transformation I wanted to be clear that I was using this custom race.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80089

Papyrus.0.log

On 6/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, stll01batt said:

yes that is what i mean. without the auras the animation runs its course.

The auras should not be having that effect. Can you download the latest version and try again?

What setting do you have extend orgasm drain set to?

Edited by 777sage

Update log: 0.9.5. New version uploaded which should hopefully address some of the issues brought up. More of a hotfix + more.

Done:

• You can now add NPC drainers to the essence drainer list. Enable Essence drain in Mod Utility and use the give drain powers spell, a message should pop up prompting you to decide whether or not to add them.
  • You can now limit the maximum duration of buffs for individual essence drainers.
  • Several UI descriptions have been updated to better describe what they do
  • External code dependencies are now treated as DLC with their own isolated quest scripts (except vampiric mods), should work in current save games. But now the FOMOD is updated to require you select whether or not you will use iNeed or MME features. By default, only hollowed scripts will be used. Selecting that you will use them and have those mods installed will provide the complete script instead. You can always reinstall the mod later again if you decide to try MME or iNeed, just choose the intended option(s). See point 2 in fixes section.
  • Vampiric thirst: Biting your victims neck using SLDD's feed feature now gives you more blood points. But exp, you only get exp if you have sex with the victim.

Fixes

1. On the LE side, vampiric thirst was not correctly compiled. I fixed it this time around
  2. Various errors could occur. But a few damning ones could happen if the user wasnt using iNeed or MME. In some cases, the thread script would fail to instantiate because thread states could not be linked for LLE and MME. The intention was in the event an external supported mod was not available, the thread simply would not call that method. But it seems that iNeed and MME has variables that rely on the active state of the mod. Those two mods were the only ones thus far to present this issue. Others still work in my blanked out MO2 profile. For this reason, an additional step in the FOMOD was added. But you can always reinstall or just extract the compiled or hallowed scripts and replace them as needed.
  3. Fixed an issue where using the vampiric feed (neck biting) feature would throw an error because of an index being out of range. Turns out there was a limit on the object references, I increased it and the bug could happen in crowded cells. I increased it to lessen the chance.
  4.  Removed a notification in Better vampires script.
  5. Various DLC scripts should no longer have properties defined in them, save for a key few.
  6. It was possible for draining to fail if the user didn't have Sexlab separate orgasms installed and selected the option in SexLab. See Changes bullet 1.

Changes

• SexLab separate orgasms (mod) is now treated as a separate script from the option in SexLab MCM. Its features should only trigger if it is installed. I recommend having it even if you do not use it it's script heavy features as it allows the player HUD to remain present on the screen.
  • As with player notifications relating to essence drain, NPCs now have their own.
  • If you enable BOTH Mute gains and Block gains at the same time, the drainer's buff duration will no longer refresh when feeding. If only one of the options is enabled, feeding will update the drainer's duration to prevent or reset neglect status.
Edited by 777sage
On 6/7/2023 at 12:33 PM, lpenguino2 said:

Is this the log you need?

Also because mentioned something about transformation I wanted to be clear that I was using this custom race.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80089

Papyrus.0.log 274.67 kB · 0 downloads

I wonder if that SuccubusRace mod makes it so that you are immune to diseases like vampirism. When I was using a Succubus Race mod, becoming a succubus seemed to have cured me of vampirism outright. Which prevented me from validating vampiric thirst, sacrosanct, and sacrilege as a succubus race PC. But it could have also been Player Succubus Quest as it had an MCM option to become a succubus too. I'll check.

I am thinking along these lines because in your log, there is no reference or trace of vampiric functions being called. SLDD threads are initializing, but it seems its not detecting the vampiric related keywords. I'll have to download that mod and give it a try.

edit: Scratch that, a rather particular vampiric function was called but an unusual error was presented:

error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 0. 
stack:
    [HoSLDDMain (4700B46E)].sldd_vampiricdelegator.VampDrainEnd() - "SLDD_VampiricDelegator.psc" Line 62
    [HoSLDDThread00 (4700B46F)].hoslddthread.VampDrainEnd() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 3107
    [HoSLDDThread00 (4700B46F)].hoslddthread.ResetDone() - "HoSLDDThread.psc" Line 384

You reported you were using Better vampires? Can you try downloading 0.9.5 and see if the issue persists?

UPDATE:

I was able to reproduce the same error, but once I tried it again in the same play session it began working right away. I tested it with better vampires 8.9.

It seems it needs a cycle for it to work on my load order. If you can, reproduce the issue 0.9.5 of SLDD. Then, try it again in that same play session.

Edited by 777sage

Question for anyone who knows.

Regarding OSTIM: does anyone know the max number of sex threads that can happen simultaneously?

I have concerns as to how I would manage the character states and the various non-linear stages during sexual events. With Sexlab my understanding is that is has a 15 actor limit cap, with up to 5 actors per thread. Maximum of 3 concurrent sex events happening in the same cell. If no one here knows, I'll just keep looking around and find some documentation.

On 5/27/2023 at 1:45 PM, 777sage said:

2 is deadly, but playful. levels 0 through 2 are benign, with 2 being whimsical but able to kill. Level 2 NPCs decide randomly whether to spare or kill on a whim so it ss intended. . Allow death drain hotkey should be working regardless, so this is a bug if it is not. 3 (lethal) and 4 (Psycho) should have the intent to kill from the start for both NPC and player drainers.

When I tested defeat, I was able to kill them back to back. I had to mash buttons to get back up when there were no remaining aggressors. Initially, Defeat seemed to have made some aggressors essential, but then it stopped doing that. It is odd, I'd need time to investigate but I am thinking there is a setting somewhere making the difference.

Thanks for your findings.

I'm sorry as this has probably been mentioned before, but in my case, level 2 never kills, and level 3 always kills. Notification says they won't kill, it still kills (on level 3). On level 2 notification says it will kill, it doesn't. Any insight as to what might cause this?