On 11/25/2023 at 11:09 AM, agent_hermit said:

Noticed that if you have an empty black soul gem in your inventory and kill your target, it will fill the soul gem.  However, this doesn't also work for the Black Star.

I hadn't even though of the black star, good find.

On 12/12/2023 at 9:09 AM, MrCocoButtz said:

Hello

i think there is a  compatibility issue with sexlab P+ and your mod. It makes draining impossible.  Letting you know just in case.

Yeah, sexlab P+ will require an update /compatibility patch. From what I have seen, it is a really good patch. It's the reason I plan to also release source code in the upcoming update. My biggest focus will be on how it handles scene stages, progression, and actor arrays. SLSO is potentially impacted.

On 10/24/2023 at 5:28 AM, UwUKnotMeDaddy said:

Is there a way to disable the warning that appears when you have both Better Vampires and Sacrosanct installed? I have the compatibility patch for those two, and I acknowledge the fact that SLDD will prioritize Better Vampires. But i'm sick of getting the pop-up whenever I load up the game.

Sorry about this, in my local I had since made it a trace warning. I didn't expect people to be running multiple vampiric mods at the same time since they each had their own perk system.

Really sorry for the delay.

I have plans to add UI extension functionality, so you can enable and disable features with a single ability which should load an interactable menu. Thoughts on this? I didn't like having to open the menu's for certain things all of the time. This could improve usability.

Progress notes:

• Drain events that occur during the climax stage are now counted for needs satiation or increase.
  • Increased lactacid slider to 10 to accommodate higher difficulties.
  • Being nursed by a Milk Maid drainer now grants skill xp. Some things to note;
    • REQUIRES Milk Mod Economy, naturally. You may notice a few menu descriptions being different if you have MME installed.
    • What the player, as a victim gains, depends on the individual drainer that is nursing them favorably. New functions were made to facilitate this.
    • Skill xp drained also depends on the skill drain settings in the menu. I decided it was better to not reinvent the wheel, make it something you'd have to work for.
    • The rate of overall skill xp gain is dependent on the drainer's milk maid level. Meaning if the drainer is level 0, you get nothing. Range is from 0% at maid level 0, to 140% at level 14 and higher [basically +10% each level]. For comparison, if you are drainer and draining a victim, you'd gain skill xp at 100% at all times regardless of maid level.
    • To compensate for the time investment, victims can gain at more xp at higher maid levels. If the maid receives a debuff, it will only last for 12 in game hours. (The default debuff a victim receives when their skills are drained is 24 in game hours.
  • SPID: I got it working! To a degree... Turns out SPID doesnt yet support faction rank distribution. So wenches from hateful wenches, judgement, or deadly wenches would all only be feeders (rank 1). I was thinking about making them dangerous, but I backtracked on that. If anyone has ideas, I'd consider them. Right now I'm not sure until SPID gets updated again, I spoke to the author of SPID on Nexus, it does sound like faction ranks are planned for a future update. So I can include SPID DISTR files, but it is up to you what to do with them. Worst case scenario, I can make feeders deadly if the victim is not an friend
  • Removed message box when loading multiple vampiric mods that are supported. It now only exists as a warning in the trace logs.

Idea:

• New drainer level 5 (A later update, not the upcoming update as this is way too much to write and test):
    • Personality types [Menu list] - determines the nature of the drainer, willingness to kill, and how difficult it is to gain their favor. Will keep the main archetypes, but a few more would be good.
    • Likes [Menu List] - list of actors that have impressed or sufficiently fed the drainer to get included here. May be spared depending on drainer's personality. Psychos won't have this.
    • Loves [Menu List] - list of actors that have greatly impressed and fed the drainer to get included here. May be spared depending on drainer's personality. Psychos won't have this.
    • Relationship rank no longer determines whether or not an actor is spared, but it can increase the rate in which favor is gained.
    • Drainer's draining speed depends on their own stats and abilities (Really have to think about this one...)
    • Drainer's cannot drain a victim's life until the victim's stamina and magicka is lower than 5%, meaning it is possible to survive an encounter with a cold blooded succubus because your vitality/regen is too high... until she becomes stronger anyway.
    • The player should be able to remove actors from the "Likes" and "Loves" list. I would also need to consider some form of difficulty controls. The menu would be just like what is present now.
  • In light of the new drainer level, I'd also have to consider a new feature for victims. "Feeders"
    • Similar to the Drainers and Nursed NPCs list, feeders could have something like virility and quality levels that also improve chances of survival and/or favor with the succubus feeding on you.
    • Actors NOT in the system would have to be assumed to be standard or mediocre or something, I am not sure how to handle this yet.

One question I have for everyone, should I completely disable body draining until it is updated? There were reports of people being unable to reset themselves and other NPCs, I don't think I'll be touching it yet. Crunch has completely fucked my life schedule up, but thankfully I have a long vacation coming up. I am open to thoughts. As for the Idea section, I have been feeling the  interactions with NPC drainers are too... static. So I was just brainstorming. I dunno, this would take some time to do anyway. For now, the journey to SLDDSEE v1.0 is the priority, along with sexlab p+.

I am in the testing phase for the changes listed in progress notes.

Edited by 777sage
clarification.
On 12/21/2023 at 7:08 PM, Azazemon said:

I've run into an issue where killing someone through sex doesn't fill the black soul gem even with the option checked. Is there something else I need paired with this mod to get that?

It should be working out of the box. One user did comment that it didn't work for the black star gem. Can you repeat the issue and share your trace logs?

On 12/24/2023 at 8:56 AM, train264 said:

Skill drain is not working... What's the problem?

If you are the drainer, you must either let autodrain do its thing OR hold the drain key for at least 2 or 3 seconds.

If the above doesn't work, I'll need more information. Please enable trace logs in your INI, repeat the problem, and then share your logs with me.

Is there a way to disable drainer messages like "i gotta have sex again soon", when it's neglected a few times and about to run out?

"Suppress Player Notifications" didn't seem to do that for me but maybe I did something wrong.

hi question what do u mean by this 

• Spoiler

Player Succubus Quest - Soft Requirement - Mandatory if you want use integrated features where each drain increases succubus satiation. Make sure the drain life options in it are turned off. Satiation and succubus xp gain should still work.

do u mean in psq mcm or deadly drain mcm ?

On 1/4/2024 at 3:02 PM, pinkybreak said:

Is there a way to disable drainer messages like "i gotta have sex again soon", when it's neglected a few times and about to run out?

"Suppress Player Notifications" didn't seem to do that for me but maybe I did something wrong.

Oh, you mean the neglect warning states. I'd suppose I could update the option to disable neglect warnings too. Or perhaps it would better to create a unique option for it. The most immediate solution would be to clear the ALL of the neglect warning strings from the Essence Drain.JSON file in the SKSE>PLUGINS>storageUtilData folder. That way the string returns empty and nothing displays.

20 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

hi question what do u mean by this 

•   Reveal hidden contents

Player Succubus Quest - Soft Requirement - Mandatory if you want use integrated features where each drain increases succubus satiation. Make sure the drain life options in it are turned off. Satiation and succubus xp gain should still work.

do u mean in psq mcm or deadly drain mcm ?

PSQ MCM. Basically, if it is enabled in PSQ side, it will drain based on sex time in addition to what SLDD is doing. SLDD can trigger function calls in PSQ, specifically XP and satiation functions on it's own. So it is better to disable draining functionality in PSQ. You can still modify the xp and satiation rate in PSQ though, which will effect the results of draining with SLDD

Edited by 777sage
On 1/16/2024 at 12:55 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I tested the physical drain thing and nothing happen so idk if that a bug or not, does anyne have a custom body for deadly drain ?

I am not sure if it is still relevant, but I read somewhere that the physical drain code was still untouched from the original mod... and doesn't work (that is also in my case)

5 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

I am not sure if it is still relevant, but I read somewhere that the physical drain code was still untouched from the original mod... and doesn't work (that is also in my case)

The physical drain kinda works for me. It didn't work for me until I edited the PhysicalDrain.json using the DDEditor.exe. The preset nodes are most likely not the ones you're character is using. For example it default came with NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast but since I'm using CBBE 3BA, there are 3 breast nodes for each side which were L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03 for the left and the same for the right side.

So for me, anything related to the Bones is fine. I'm having problems though with weight. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it Min is supposed to be the minimum value added and Max is the maximum value added. To my understanding as well weight is a value between 0-1 so I thought making the min 0.05 and the max 0.1 would always just add a bit of weight to my character. For some reason this is never the case as when I test with the gain beauty spell or by actually having sex, my character would get around 90-98 weight. Lowering the scale gain does not help either as sometimes I won't even gain weight. I made sure that the NPC's do have weight as I use setnpcweight on them to make sure they do. Kinda sucks since physical drain is the only reason I got this mod but I hope that the mod author eventually fixes it.

On 1/13/2024 at 10:57 PM, 777sage said:

PSQ MCM. Basically, if it is enabled in PSQ side, it will drain based on sex time in addition to what SLDD is doing. SLDD can trigger function calls in PSQ, specifically XP and satiation functions on it's own. So it is better to disable draining functionality in PSQ. You can still modify the xp and satiation rate in PSQ though, which will effect the results of draining with SLDD

I want to ask a question, why do NPC dies during sex animation? How to avoid death during sex animation?

thx