An idea...and a question...

(OK..this might not be in the correct area.)

To be blunt and straightforward here: Has there ever been a sperm bank for use by any Sim who wanted to have kids without a partner being involved? We have such a thing IRL, so I was just wondering.

I am working on learning to make animations for WW and I had mentioned it to an online acquaintance who was curious about it and asked about the different animations, etc that's in the program. She asked me a few days ago about the WORST things you can have in the program and what isn't allowed. Specifically she was asking about some REALLY extreme things. I told her that I honestly didn't know what was allowed and not allowed, but would ask. I (am personally) guessing that it would depend on the one who made the add-on what he/she/other would want.

So what IS allowed and NOT allowed? (I'm not dumb, but want to be able to answer her question honestly) 

Not that it would be bad, I just haven't seen one and wouldn't know how to make it plus get it to work correctly. The one whom I've had talks with about WW wants to know what actions are allowed. She knows about the "vanilla" sex and the BDSM  actions, but she was asking about the "darker" stuff. She's a Psych major and we had been talking about the emotional effects of sexual violence, which led to me telling her about WW. She wants to use it to "plug in" the various characters into situations where she can see (even though it's Sims) the emotional effects. (Social Psych is pretty interesting!)

10 hours ago, Rikerbabe said:

So what IS allowed and NOT allowed? (I'm not dumb, but want to be able to answer her question honestly)

As far as I can tell, anything involving kids or any characters that could be seen as being underage (regardless of whether they're "supposed" to be or not, so no bullshit "akchstually she's a 99999 year old demigodess" excuses) is absolutely haram and rightly so, as per Rule #3. Anything else is probably okay (take a stroll through the FO4 and Skyrim sections if you want to get a taste of what is allowed). Though a moderator/admin would have to clarify this if you want to be absolutely sure.

It is true that the Sims community as a whole is way more "casual" than any Bethesda game one and it seems to skew towards... what I call "Tumblrinas", so there will probably be more public outrage and shaming about particularly kinky stuff or outright hardcore fetishes like noncon or bestiality than there would be in Beth games, but that doesn't mean it's actually forbidden or whatever.

Edited by Blaze69
On 6/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, Blaze69 said:

As far as I can tell, anything involving kids or any characters that could be seen as being underage (regardless of whether they're "supposed" to be or not, so no bullshit "akchstually she's a 99999 year old demigodess" excuses) is absolutely haram and rightly so, as per Rule #3. Anything else is probably okay (take a stroll through the FO4 and Skyrim sections if you want to get a taste of what is allowed). Though a moderator/admin would have to clarify this if you want to be absolutely sure.

It is true that the Sims community as a whole is way more "casual" than any Bethesda game one and it seems to skew towards... what I call "Tumblrinas", so there will probably be more public outrage and shaming about particularly kinky stuff or outright hardcore fetishes like noncon or bestiality than there would be in Beth games, but that doesn't mean it's actually forbidden or whatever.

I agree, but if you are allowed cut off a person's head and eat their heart, sex with kids is not that serious. personally everything that involves children and sex , disgust me. I just don't look.

but there's something wrong with priority's of our moral.

Some animations are banned from the community as a whole, such as non consensual sex, bestiality, rape, etc. Consensual rough is fine (I do some but they are consensuals). However, in LL those "banned" things seems to be fine. If you want to keep what you're doing there, then you will be fine. however, if you start sharing them on others sites, then read the rules first and decide after what is allowed or not. 

To quote the forum rules:
'If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.'
'no discussion or assistance with ... depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.'

You may do whatever you want, re-ordering 0's and 1's and watching it locally (or writing/drawing something on paper) is most often not illegal.
Publishing such data may be illegal in your country and/or not allowed in this community.