NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

Got some concerns about doa_snd tool. Unrelated to Ninja Gaiden, but relevant to DOA 5 (hope I won't be lynched for this).

I extracted a good chunk of SOUND.xws files from lnk-reshuffle. Some, I assume, contain English and Japanese voice lines, others: miscellaneous. Problem: doa_snd always crashes when placing them back within either DATA folder. The tool itself works perfectly fine. NG xws audio files work perfectly when extracting and reimporting audio (no crashes whatsoever), but whenever I try extracting any of the SOUND files from DOA 5, it crashes. At one point, someone said that they are equivalent to xma2 files, but couldn't find a definitive way to extract them. Look... I've been to some old forums/threads trying to figure this out, but they always end without explaining a solution. I'm so desperate... If any of you wizards have any ideas or solutions, I'm all ears.

Here are my sources (not many).

Voice/Sound/Music Mod Release - Sfxt Mods (tapatalk.com)

Sound mods | Free Step Dodge 

I apologize for my sudden intrusion.

Edited by TheEtherealAll
On 4/17/2022 at 5:22 PM, SoloWingMetatron said:

I'd love for a nude Ryu mod to be released! I gain the impression the majority of this games modding community is straight? Which is fair enough. All the power to you. 

As a gay guy though, I'd love to see Ryu get the same nude mods. Unfortunately I do not possess the know how to be able to make such a mod...But hopefully some talented individual somewhere can create and release such a mod for us gay fans! 

I feel the same and wait since the release of the game for a Ryu nude mod to be released or something where his tight bodysuit is heavy damaged. I would love if someone could do a nude mod.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:33 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Once all mods are released, I'll create an update version of my AIO packages. @alixandrd is killing it. So I honestly don't want to have to update the packages each time he releases. That's why I haven't released updated packages. This is a good thing! Modders are releasing new mods with such frequency, an AIO mod will be outdated soon after creation!

Would now be the time to update the packages?

Since we havent seen a mod in over a month

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, tigers said:

@Hakufu1021

Would now be a good time to request updates to your packages?

I'll take a look this weekend. (Probably Saturday night IF I can.) But I'm gonna be upfront, my life is fucked right now. Two deaths in the family, handling a lot of estate affairs, trying to plan the second service. Plus taking care of my kids during the day, and then working till around 11pm to midnight, every night.) So if I forget, I apologize. If you immediately want a working package - honestly it'd be best to just do it yourself. I'm having such extreme brain fog from the extreme levels of stress, I'm having to write myself task lists. (Talking I lost 20 pounds since this crap started. I'm barely eating and running full tilt from 8am in the morning to a good midnight. Every night. My step counter is showing an average of 10K plus steps or over 5 miles a day.) And, making an AIO package for a game, I'm probably not gonna be playing for a good 6 months due to my IRL load, isn't considered a priority, nor making my task list.

The two deaths were my 26 year old brother in law, who died in a motorcycle accident. That's been sorted. And then soon after, my grandfather. His estate, is immeasurable. Talking, full on hoarder, multiple vehicles I'm having to take care of, vast amount of electronics. No will, so my grandmother wants my help. So besides this weekend, I'm spending every weekend at a hotel near her to try and sort through his belongings. And while this previous statement sounds harsh, the man WAS my father. My true father dropped the ball and this man absolutely picked it up. But facts are facts. He used his wealth to buy up all manner of tech he could possibly want or need. Even blew a small fortune on medical grade equipment/supplies in the end. His physical possessions (talking everything he's ordered over the years through amazon/ebay/et all will take YEARS to sort through.) That's not even considering actually doing anything with it. We've got 3 piles going, Mine, Donate, and Sell. The donate and sell pile are astronomically bigger then the "mine pile." So I have to spend time donating and listing these items.

PS: I'm not saying all this for sympathy. I'm saying, RL kicked my ass. So, I'm not taking on ANY projects unless I'm immediately, extremely interested. Talking I must get it up and running to play it right now. And considering I haven't gamed in about 2 weeks or more, (probably closer to 3) I wouldn't bet on it.

But hey, you never know. Projects keep the grief away. So you may get lucky. (But if I do end up doing it. You guys will have to be the testers. I just can't commit the time to run through the game and test all the cutscenes/issues. As this game has multiple IDs for the same model. As evident by previous posters. I tried my best at troubleshooting and ensuring all IDs were accounted for with my previous one. I can't do that going forward.)

Edited by Hakufu1021

Fuck it, project wins again... (I swear you guys know, you put a bug in my ear, I'll work on it.)

But I don't feel like testing. You guys can. Any errors, report em. Then I'll dig deeper.

To report bug reports to me : PLEASE, include stage, cutscene (if that's the issue), and outfit for character used. Plus a screenshot. If you do not include all this information, I will not honor your bug report as I simply don't have time to do the investigation myself. I'll simply say, harass the modder. (And we don't want that.) As I'm merely packaging his mods into an AIO. Not creating any content myself.

Razor's Edge : I believe there was an issue with vertex explosions on Rachel. It was fixed by using short hair on Rachel. So, you'll have to deal with short hair. I never verified the report to see if it was some conflict with the install or an actual error with the mod. Nevertheless, a fix was issued by the modder, it's the one that wins out. I will not be doing a selector like I did with Ayane, and Kasumi. I'm taking the fix at face value considering the individual who reported it, said it was fixed. If it isn't, THEN I'll make a "selector."

Sigma2 : No readme. Drag and drop. There was no "selection" of mods like there was for RE. So it's pretty much just follow same procedure. Unrar, put Mods folder, and the loader in the root of the game folder. Done.

PS: Again, I take absolutely no credit for the mods in these AIO packages. The credits go to their respective mod authors. I'm merely the fool who tries to do his best to make it as easy as possible for the community to just download and get up and running. That's it.

Wish I could give my seal of approval on these AIO's but again...RL sucks.

EDIT: Noticed some people were having trouble with Elizebeth cutscenes. Gonna test mission one and two now. See if I fixed the problem. (Used the ID list provided.) If I can't get it working, and anyone else did the legwork, please provide your files! I'll then update my AIO.

[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge.rar

EDIT2: Seems at least mission one is fixed on my files. Uploaded my corrected mod AIO. Again, I only tested mission one. But I used all available IDs. HOPEFULLY, this works. If not, PLEASE, report. Make sure you include stage number, a screenshot if possible (if it crashes of course you can't) and for this instance, a save file. That way I can literally play through the game at the checkpoint leading to the crash. (I literally had to do just that on mission one to find the problem.)

So, considering there's been at least 4 downloads since I uploaded these packages - redownload NGS2 package. NGRE is unaltered.

I'm done for the night. Probably week as well. Depending on severity of any "bugs" encountered. But again, report them and I'll look at them when the time arises!

Bout ready to start a vacation fund and include a donation button. My family has been through the ringer, and STILL I'm doing shit for free. The modders should be charging out the ass! LOL.

[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ2.rar

Edited by Hakufu1021
30 minutes ago, 523204780 said:

this one is verygood

today i'll send a big package to here

please wait and enjoy this mod

if you want to know what happen

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Dt4y1h7qF/?vd_source=3ed00bd454d0e4c036f44b99281fcb31

please check this vidio's 3minite

sorry my english not good

that it

NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge Screenshot 2022.06.22 - 14.02.51.84.png

tina.7z 3.43 MB · 1 download

i would you re-phase video in english, since i can't use gg translate on video

1st of all, the Fbx2Tmc.bat error is because my bat file inside my tool kit contains many parameters and I have to change them when I am fixing my mod. I have already updated the fix version on Nexus mods. Btw, if I really want to set you up, I am more than capable to hide it from everyone forever. 
     The one 523204780 (bilibili ID 迷路的老宫本) who is sharing my mod here was my apprentice. I fucking taught him how to use my tool, and how to deal with the problems from Blender.I even updated my tool just because of his problem, god damn it. He is nothing but a motherfucking ungrateful bastard that I have already banned him from using my tools.

Edited by tianmuxia
18 hours ago, shohei said:

i don't want to be that guy but i think you 2 should either drop it or solve the problem in private instead of calling out and making drama like that.

Fully agreed, a bit much fellas. Take it to PM. You can curse each other out for days there. Appreciate the mods, appreciate the tools. Now, let's leave the drama at the door! As this back and forth isn't solving anything. Besides segregating the community as people will obviously choose sides. So, let the topic be strictly about mods, and take the drama to be solved to PM.

PS: And don't take this as a threat, as it's a promise. I'll personally report any drama in this thread going forward as I'm already tired of reading it, and I expect others to do the same, even if it's my own stupidity.(And I'm not saying I'm innocent. I've had my fair share of nuclear meltdowns on this forum.) Take it to PM, or we'll let the moderators sort it out and NONE of us want that involvement. As I've been following this topic to see if any bug reports occur for the AIO packs I've released. Only to read this crap. Don't care who's right or wrong. End it. Damage has already been done on both sides.

PPS: And to clarify, I'm not choosing sides. There's always 3 sides to a story. Your side, their side, and the truth. What I am saying is, it needs to be resolved in private. As Shohei has also said. Otherwise, moderators need to be informed so the situation can be resolved.

Edited by Hakufu1021

Hi I love the recent surge of HDM mods for this collection. I do have an mild issue though: Is there a way to have an outfit that is nude both in-game and in cutscenes? Momiji currently have an nude in-game outfit and a nude cutscene outfit but they are different so you won't get consistent nudity in a chapter.

EDIT: Fixed it, it seems that the cutscene file for Momiji might have an issue in the AIO package. I manually installed them and the outfit now works both ways.

Edited by YuharaYashin
9 hours ago, YuharaYashin said:

Hi I love the recent surge of HDM mods for this collection. I do have an mild issue though: Is there a way to have an outfit that is nude both in-game and in cutscenes? Momiji currently have an nude in-game outfit and a nude cutscene outfit but they are different so you won't get consistent nudity in a chapter.

EDIT: Fixed it, it seems that the cutscene file for Momiji might have an issue in the AIO package. I manually installed them and the outfit now works both ways.

@Hakufu1021 should know about this issue in his AIO pack

On 6/29/2022 at 1:56 PM, YuharaYashin said:

Can you please detail the issue? The modification you made. Example " I replaced 0001.dat with 0003.dat". Any information would be helpful so I can fix this in my pack. You said you manually installed them. What did you manually install?

Also, so I can test the issue, can you please give stage name/number as well? Is it any Momiji stage, or is it a specific one? Again, be as verbose as you possible can. If you have files to share, or reproduction steps, as well as any files that fixes the issue, PLEASE share. I'll give you proper credit of course.

Finally, what game is this for. NGS2 or NGRE?

Edited by Hakufu1021