NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

11 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Can you please detail the issue? The modification you made. Example " I replaced 0001.dat with 0003.dat". Any information would be helpful so I can fix this in my pack. You said you manually installed them. What did you manually install?

Also, so I can test the issue, can you please give stage name/number as well? Is it any Momiji stage, or is it a specific one? Again, be as verbose as you possible can. If you have files to share, or reproduction steps, as well as any files that fixes the issue, PLEASE share. I'll give you proper credit of course.

Finally, what game is this for. NGS2 or NGRE?

I am not sure if this is just an isolated incident (maybe my installation wasn't perfect) because everything else worked perfectly and it doesn't seem like others have the same issue. It's for NGS2 Momiji 'crossed sword' outfit and on her first mission and cutscene. I simply took the original files uploaded by alixandrd and manually import them with the doatool and everything worked out fine. 

2 hours ago, YuharaYashin said:

I am not sure if this is just an isolated incident (maybe my installation wasn't perfect) because everything else worked perfectly and it doesn't seem like others have the same issue. It's for NGS2 Momiji 'crossed sword' outfit and on her first mission and cutscene. I simply took the original files uploaded by alixandrd and manually import them with the doatool and everything worked out fine. 

Cheers I'll take a look this weekend to be safe.

Hello everyone!) Look people, can you help me with advise about NG3RE. I know how to do retextures and know right format of textures for NG3RE. I want to do Ryu hair, brows and eye texture recolor, what TMC files should i take to make changes appear in whole game and cutscenes? I just dont know what im doing wrong, the game crash since i try to laod save or start a new game, cause databin become too big. So, what TMC files i need for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any full character swap to female for the first 2 games? I have been looking around for a while and only saw the video of the NGS2 kasumi mod that people mention is paid. I can look into the swapping tools but was holding off as most were not in English. Thanks again for taking the time to do so much with 3 though, its gotten a fair amount from what I have seen

Hey guys.

I'm trying to create a swap Momiji - Ryu model mods (Basically want to play as momiji wielding the dragon sword.
Sounds simple enough, as per the tutorial, I unpacked the databin folder, converted the TMC file to FBX file then I edited my momiji model to have the desired preportions. I exported the Momiji FBX file with the specified options that the tutorial showed. I then located the Ryu Model that I wanted swapped out for my modified Momiji model... But this is the screen I'm getting

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10221067562101933&set=pb.1329650291.-2207520000..&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10221067560981905&set=pb.1329650291.-2207520000..&type=3

22 minutes ago, DancingNova said:

大家好。

我正在嘗試創建一個交換 Momiji - Ryu 模型 mods(基本上想扮演揮舞龍劍的 momiji。
聽起來很簡單,按照教程,我解壓縮了 databin 文件夾,將 TMC 文件轉換為 FBX 文件然後我編輯我的 momiji 模型具有所需的比例。我使用教程顯示的指定選項導出了 Momiji FBX 文件。然後我找到了我想要換掉的 Ryu 模型,以換取我修改後的 Momiji 模型......但這是我的屏幕我得到

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10221067562101933&set=pb.1329650291.-2207520000..&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10221067560981905&set=pb.1329650291.-2207520000..&type=3

drage Momiji.tmc not 00978_r_ryu_i.tmc

14 hours ago, DancingNova said:

Thanks, but wil that in turn replace Ryu with Momiji? Because I'm trying to swap the Ryu model ingame for the momiji one. 

In other words, I'm trying to play with Momiji holding the dragon sword.

rename the tmc and the tmcl file to one of ruy's costume codes with .dat 01838_mom.TMC=00823.dat  01838_mom.TMCL=00824.dat

add .dat to use tianmuxa's mod loader

Edited by kiki0223a
On 7/27/2022 at 6:46 AM, kiki0223a said:

rename the tmc and the tmcl file to one of ruy's costume codes with .dat 01838_mom.TMC=00823.dat  01838_mom.TMCL=00824.dat

add .dat to use tianmuxa's mod loader

Thank you so much!! I'll get right on it! Once I succesfully do this, how do I make this mode available to other players? I would like to make this mod Downloadeable on Nexus Mods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I wanted to create a mod for Momiji just by excluding some elements of her clothes, making it look like this MMD model, but the body under the clothes has several holes, similar to this image below. Does anyone have a model of Momiji (Hidden Black Flower) with the full body without any holes?1309699235_MomijiMMD8.thumb.JPG.bd39fc7f4ba442a67c59fa85e1c4e0d1.JPG2132997480_Momijimodel.png.55393a38d1926386cdf2dace1cd4711c.png

On 8/24/2022 at 4:43 AM, 523204780 said:

breast enhancement, butt enhancement, leg enhancement, thin waist

NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA2 2022.08.24 - 09.41.11.01[00-00-00][20220824-095323652].jpg

Mai b.7z 2.97 MB · 102 downloads

So, she and any other female character replacement mods have awkward poses ingame because they're using Ryu's data, however I noticed your screenshots have those very natural looking standing animations, is this yet another hidden mod I have to hunt down?
I'm assuming Ryu's pose and basic animations gets replaced with either Ayane/Rachel's animation, but, of course, I'm not seeing a way to get that in this thread at all.

In fact this thread is kind of awful, I don't even see a good ID list? That should be in the OP header. Also nobody ever mentioned anything about voice files even though you're going to need that if you're going to replace Ryu with any girl? And then there's the awkward basic animations, which at least isn't a big deal, but those screenshots shows there might be a way to fix that and nobody is going to share it I take it. Disappointing.

But at least this is a very good model so thank you.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:59 AM, Pcell-GX said:

How to replace Ryu's voice with literally any girl's voice? Any help?

Edit: nvm, got some help from elsewhere.

Are you talking about the XWSFILEs? Did you figure out how to edit or replace battle sound effects and such?

Edited by Real_Guilty
On 9/11/2022 at 6:01 AM, Real_Guilty said:

Are you talking about the XWSFILEs? Did you figure out how to edit or replace battle sound effects and such?

Someone else did figure it out since I got a Ryu voice replacer file for the mod loader (it replace Ryu's battle voices with Kasumi's) and it work, but that's not me, I only got the files from someone.

I think I will dig this thread once again to try and figure out to make mods myself, but for the sound file modding I doubt I'll find out anything. I will still try if I have some time.

This PC port of the game just became a lot more interesting to me since Sigma 2 Black is now a thing and is a joy to play with, and the ability to replace Ryu with cute girls is the cherry on top I think, but most modders seemingly were too busy making nude mods of NPCs nobody cares about haha. I'd like to do something about it myself and make full character replacement mods for Ryu specifically. We're almost there anyway, there's plenty of good models already, we just need more voice files and find a way to replace Ryu's standing pose/running animations with one of the girls', since just replacing Ryu's model and nothing else makes them pose and run the same way as he does and that's a bit awkward.
The part that makes me a bit mad is how other people already have figured this out but aren't sharing anything, they just share the models, which I'm definitely grateful for but come on where's the rest of the mod??

My favorite models so far are the Rachel port and Mai, and a modified Momiji, but I'd like to modify them further myself. I'd also like to find the IDs to replace the Ryu in the cinematics.

Sure I can do both. People trying to profit off of this is the worst part about it. I did search and found what I needed, I'm still going to complain all the same :) as this ain't just about me, I want everyone to have an easier time modding this game.
And all mods should be free.

Got all the tools and started editing, will share if I feel like I can do it properly..

Edited by Pcell-GX
On 9/13/2022 at 8:25 AM, Pcell-GX said:

Someone else did figure it out since I got a Ryu voice replacer file for the mod loader (it replace Ryu's battle voices with Kasumi's) and it work, but that's not me, I only got the files from someone.

Can you tell me the dat number of the file you replace?