NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection PC

1 hour ago, A1ots0FR said:

Maybe the texture count error is attributed to the body texture.
I think your body texture still has alpha channel because "texture node" is connected with "Alpha" of "Principled BSDF node".

You can remove the alpha channel in gimp or something.

In gimp, "Layer>Transparent>Remove Alpha" (I think there is little different on the name of the menu cuz mine is Japanese).

Anyway, I wanna see the whole log.

And what did you set the setting when you export fbx?

I changed some texture number,the reason why it cause crush is my textures are much then 56

now my game won't crush but it looks like this lol

Looks like the model or armature issue

TW{SO8CQIV{S8UZ6UUC(BXP.png

1 hour ago, A1ots0FR said:

Maybe the texture count error is attributed to the body texture.
I think your body texture still has alpha channel because "texture node" is connected with "Alpha" of "Principled BSDF node".

You can remove the alpha channel in gimp or something.

In gimp, "Layer>Transparent>Remove Alpha" (I think there is little different on the name of the menu cuz mine is Japanese).

Anyway, I wanna see the whole log.

And what did you set the setting when you export fbx?

and whole log is like this

9NOKX@Q%V9ZHUO9Y%S5F3NN.png

41 minutes ago, OrangeBox233 said:

I changed some texture number,the reason why it cause crush is my textures are much then 56

now my game won't crush but it looks like this lol

Looks like the model or armature issue

TW{SO8CQIV{S8UZ6UUC(BXP.png

The answer is already given, maybe.
Alpha channels make the texture transparent.
You can fix the problem by saving the body texture with RGB mode.

17 minutes ago, OrangeBox233 said:

Looks fuck up :(

but this is it,now i can make what i really want,thanks for your help friend.

24G$MH75W6H~F3%GS66A}NW.png

It seems like some objects have no weight.

Or body object have weights but, the vertex group name doesn't exist.

Maybe you can change the vertex group name as the same as which original model has, if your object has weights.

The attached image is my mod I don't add/remove any objects but change the textures alpha.

The upper body object has some vertex groups and weights.

The blue means the weight=0.

So if the object weight has other than blue, you just should change the vertex group names.

You can check whether your objects have weights or not like this.

If your objects have no weight, you can transfer weight from the original model to your objects.

無題.png

On 11/2/2022 at 9:23 PM, A1ots0FR said:

Maybe you can change the vertex group name as the same as which original model has, if your object has weights.

The attached image is my mod I don't add/remove any objects but change the textures alpha.

So if the object weight has other than blue, you just should change the vertex group names.

If your objects have no weight, you can transfer weight from the original model to your objects.

無題.png

Hi! Can you please check this file for me?

Trying to find what's wrong,it keeps crushing my game

untitled4.fbx

On 11/2/2022 at 9:23 PM, A1ots0FR said:

無題.png

Sorry i forget about textures,when textures are imported game crush happens

dds.rar

1 hour ago, OrangeBox233 said:

Sorry i forget about textures,when textures are imported game crush happens

dds.rar 2.53 MB · 0 downloads

Another mod?
The first mod worked well?

Anyway, I will check this though.
But I think the game crush is attributed to the difference between the original tmc file data and your setting.

For example, the object number in your model is not series, so you miss some objects, I guess.
In just case, I will check it.

2 hours ago, A1ots0FR said:

And what did you use the tmc file?

Thanks for helping.I use modloader.I tried load mod

when it has no textures,it can be seen in the game and moves fine, but after i import testures it broke the game.I checked object names,material names and anything i know,still don't what is missing.

I once look one of mod settings,i found that object number missing don' matter,just make sure the number didn't more then original it would be OK(don't very sure through,that mod works all least).If some object have for example 5 textures but origin file only have 3,other 2 would disappeared.

First mod i made is kind of bad,i don't know how make textures transparent(those stickings look bad), so i decided make a easy one first.

You can take the mod once it's finished(if you want it),to thank for your help.

Edited by OrangeBox233
13 hours ago, OrangeBox233 said:

when it has no textures,it can be seen in the game and moves fine, but after i import testures it broke the game.I checked object names,material names and anything i know,still don't what is missing.

I once look one of mod settings,i found that object number missing don' matter,just make sure the number didn't more then original it would be OK(don't very sure through,that mod works all least).If some object have for example 5 textures but origin file only have 3,other 2 would disappeared.

First mod i made is kind of bad,i don't know how make textures transparent(those stickings look bad), so i decided make a easy one first.

Which tmc file did you use for importing?

00785_aya_cos_01.tmc?

14 hours ago, OrangeBox233 said:

Making the model transparent is difficult because the model transparency information is included in the tmc file. 

I'm also trying to be able to do it with binary editor.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I wanted to do a test on how the tools work by extracting the nude Ayane model for NG3:RE, then putting it back together as a working mod, but in-game, the entire model is black. Apparently the textures broke when I extracted them. Is there a way to preserve them when extracting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, asteriot said:

i just transfer weight from original model, when i import FBX2TMC got this warning. can someone tell me how to fix this problem???
anyway the warning refer to skin object.

Screenshot 2022-12-10 192250.png

You can limit the vertex weights count with

Mesh>Weights>Limit Total in Edit Mode.

This warning often happens when you subdivide the meshes.

無題.png

5 hours ago, A1ots0FR said:

Did you merge some vertexes?
When you do it, this problem happens.

So you have to separate a mesh into two objects temporary.

After that you can merge the objects to one object.

aah yes i merge it, so that's the cause. thanks for helping me.

• 2 weeks later...