What's up with main site?

Thanks for the concerns.

We are well aware of the issue. HDiddy is looking into it and trying different alternatives.

In short this is what is happening: The built in video streaming pretty much screwed us and ate up a good chunk of our bandwidth. That is why we disabled the video streams and implemented certain restrictions with uploading images. Before, people were able to upload a big file video and pictures upload was limitless. 

Even though we implemented those fixes, we are still in a tight spot with our storage provider. That said - we are on it ?

Edited by Mr_Smoke
23 minutes ago, Mr_Smoke said:

Thanks for the concerns.

We are well aware of the issue. HDiddy is looking into it and trying different alternatives.

In short this is what is happening: The built in video streaming pretty much screwed us and ate up a good chunk of our bandwidth. That is why we disabled the video streams and implemented certain restrictions with uploading images. Before, people were able to upload a big file video and pictures upload was limitless. 

Even though we implemented those fixes, we are still in a tight spot with our storage provider. That said - we are on it ?

Tight spot...aka our storage provider is trying to fuck us in the ass. LOL. That said good thing for other options.  We will be effectively migrating storage to a different provider.  Yeah I know scary.

Our storage cost will go up a little but nothing insane, and the new provider will allow us to prepay storage cost..which is helpful. In addition we have a lot more flexibility on bandwidth, meaning we can actually pay a reasonable amount for more bandwidth if we need it vs. "Get your Bandwidth down or Else" with our current provider. :)

In addition while Cloudflare has it's perks.  Our little advanced community hosting service IPS does not really support it. So when it does blow up, your kind of on your own...which is not fun for everyone involved. IPS support is actually really good for things they do support. So this is the second time we have tried it and the second time it has fucked us over. So no more Cloudflare.

That said site should be slowly coming back as I have reverted the name servers back to IPS.  All depends on your location, what things have been cahched, etc, etc, etc.

Once it comes back...better yet once I get access back the cPanel we will commence data migration operations.

Thanks for everyone's patience, I know it has been a wild week.