4 hours ago, Next_To_Nothing said:

For me this is almost like a light equivalent to SexLab Hormones!

I second the equipment suggestion! Could even help for things as simple as wigs but maybe for each form just have a way to 'Save Current Equipment' setup for each form so that it'll know what to take on/off each time that form is taken and removed.

Also I like the arousal idea, combine it with wings and tail and you have yourself a succubus. The only suggestion I would have would be to have that Arousal meter separately for every Cursed/True form. Going with the succubus idea you could make it spike in that form, then go back down to normal in the true form.

Lastly I was going to mention that Fertility Mode actually works pretty well with it, when swapping male <-> female it seems to recognize and change pretty quick. The only outstanding thing is you can still swap while pregnant.

I have not given a lot of thought to how to do handle the equipment, but the lazy outfits approach seems nice, a button to copy what you have equipped and options to remove what you do not want.

Nice addition about the arousal, I'll add it to the already long but growing list of specific things per form. Or persona, maybe I should distinguish between what is internal, that does not change, from external, perceived from others. Arousal should probably not change per form, but accrued bounty should. Anyway, options for the user to decide. Exposure however could increase per form, right now it is only common for all Cursed Forms. I will change that, I look at it now and seems... a bit lazy.

Fantastic, I did not check whether Fertitly Mode would behave correctly or not. I just took a loook at the soure code of the scripts. Just set the 'Sex Lock' to female manually when you girl becomes pregnant. You can do that now. I hope to automate it someday.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Rosty said:

I like the mod, the only problem I found is that the head doesn't change, which makes a gap between the neck and the shoulders, there is a why to fix it or I am missing something? Thanks.

Yeah, it's a known problem of sexchange and/or setrace commands. Probably the former. As soon as I find the fix, I will be able to remove that nasty WARNING from my... otherwise "perfect" mod, lol.

20 hours ago, thekitchensinc said:

Good night, and thanks for looking into it!

Well, now I know for sure it is a mod conflict. If you start the game with only skse, consoleutils and skyui, it works fine.

Actually, the expert MrOctopus helped me to improve the script. I will upload it soon. But current 3.0.0 works without OStim.

Now I am trying to find the culprit, I hope it is the same as yours :)

Edited by TheOrcInHeels
typo
39 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

Well, now I know for sure it is a mod conflict. If you start the game with only skse, consoleutils and skyui, it works fine.

Actually, the expert MrOctopus helped me to improve the script. I will upload it soon. But current 3.0.0 works without OStim.

Now I am trying to find the culprit, I hope it is the same as yours :)

Well that could go one of many ways; this loadout is 850 mods, so to be clear I'm not going to assume any issues here are solely (or even primarily) the fault of this mod :P

Might take a while for me to try going through one-by-one to figure out the cause of conflicts, but if you have any suspects I can for sure try disabling those and testing.

If I think of a likely culprit I'll try disabling that and reporting back. 

5 minutes ago, thekitchensinc said:

Well that could go one of many ways; this loadout is 850 mods, so to be clear I'm not going to assume any issues here are solely (or even primarily) the fault of this mod :P

Might take a while for me to try going through one-by-one to figure out the cause of conflicts, but if you have any suspects I can for sure try disabling those and testing.

You may wait until I find mine, I have installed half of your amount. Maybe you have that one! I hope so, :D

1 hour ago, thekitchensinc said:

Oh, no... I ended adding them all back... and it still works! So the problem must be the load order, and it is really different now.
Now I have my mod very high in the order and do not know how else I can try to identify the problem.

9 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

Oh, no... I ended adding them all back... and it still works! So the problem must be the load order, and it is really different now.
Now I have my mod very high in the order and do not know how else I can try to identify the problem.

Hm, I'm heading out of town until Thursday, maybe the fresh air will inspire me to find what's breaking things :D

If things aren't figured out by then, I'll return to good old-fashioned mod-by-mod troubleshooting.

Hm, I'm heading out of town until Thursday, maybe the fresh air will inspire me to find what's breaking things :D

If things aren't figured out by then, I'll return to good old-fashioned mod-by-mod troubleshooting.

I know that if it is high enough in the order it works, and low enough it does not. So I'm bisecting the load order until I find which mod is the one that makes TFC fail. Maybe TFC is making it fail as well if it loads before... lol.

Found it: SeranaDialogAddon.esp. Why? No idea. My mod works if and only if comes before that one.

36 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

Found it: SeranaDialogAddon.esp. Why? No idea. My mod works if and only if comes before that one.

And there is only one more: zao_OStim.esp, that requires OStim, that I should have not included but I forgot about it.

I guess SeranaDialogAddon does not use OStim in a way that is not as optional as mine. But I cannot prove it because there are no source files.

1 hour ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

I have no idea on the compatibility issue there, but that is indeed in my load order. Next time I'm at my computer I'll test with TFC moved above it and O{Stim,Sex,SA} disabled and see if it works.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Would it be possible to make it so the mod whorecrux causes this mod to activate? 

i know you said about adding some compatibility with certain mods that mod could certainly be one way to get cursed.

I have never used it, I am looking at it right now.  When exactly do you have in mind Whorecrux could active TFC?

I'm seeing a screenshot of the MCM with conditions that trigger it. Some are specific to female characters, others are not.

Anyway, the foundations are already in place, TFC is listening for events TFCEnableCurse, that can be sent like this:

Int Handle = ModEvent.Create("TFCEnableCurse")
        If Handle
            ModEvent.Send(Handle)
        EndIf

I am playing around with this, and I'm impressed. I have noticed that If I apply the curse 2x the neck seam and miss-colored face typically vanishes.  So instead of opening race menu to and changing the skin color, would it be possible to essentially called 2 times over a 3 second interval? Just a thought.  But quite interesting mod. 

4 hours ago, asmondar said:

I am playing around with this, and I'm impressed. I have noticed that If I apply the curse 2x the neck seam and miss-colored face typically vanishes.  So instead of opening race menu to and changing the skin color, would it be possible to essentially called 2 times over a 3 second interval? Just a thought.  But quite interesting mod. 

Yay, thanks. Of course it is possible. You are not the first to suggest it... so I'm going to do it.

Any chance of adding the option to choose any race in your game instead of just the normal playable races? If you're interested, maybe do a scan similar to Creature Size Variants to see all the races in your game, then add them as a transformation option(if possible). Dunno if it'd be helpful, but here's another mod called Polymorph that allows you to transform into any creature if you want to look at their scripts(I've tested it with a bunch of different mods that added new creatures such as SkyMoMod and it worked for the most part)

Edited by LewdManoSaurus
2 hours ago, LewdManoSaurus said:

Any chance of adding the option to choose any race in your game instead of just the normal playable races? If you're interested, maybe do a scan similar to Creature Size Variants to see all the races in your game, then add them as a transformation option(if possible). Dunno if it'd be helpful, but here's another mod called Polymorph that allows you to transform into any creature if you want to look at their scripts(I've tested it with a bunch of different mods that added new creatures such as SkyMoMod and it worked for the most part)

It's a nice idea, but I'll leave that to other mods, I want to keep this one simple. Right now, you can specify a custom race, but there is no check whether it is playable or not, maybe it works... or maybe it crashes, lol.

11 hours ago, asmondar said:

I've been testing this and works really well! It is not enough by itself, the first time the head is wrong and the user has to use showracemenu, but then it remembers the head and after the first preset load only a few textures are wrong, and then the second preset load fixes them. I have tested only switches between different sexes and races, and I do not know whether the correct head will survive a game reload... probably not if the game exits. 

Oh, man, now I wonder if any fourth wall breaking dragonborn will prefer being beheaded to having the wrong head. Be careful they do not fus ro dah you!

On 6/15/2021 at 3:49 AM, TheOrcInHeels said:

I have never used it, I am looking at it right now.  When exactly do you have in mind Whorecrux could active TFC?

I'm seeing a screenshot of the MCM with conditions that trigger it. Some are specific to female characters, others are not.

Anyway, the foundations are already in place, TFC is listening for events TFCEnableCurse, that can be sent like this:

Int Handle = ModEvent.Create("TFCEnableCurse")
        If Handle
            ModEvent.Send(Handle)
        EndIf

well im new to this kinda thing so how could i have it send an event with Whorecrux? Whorecrux has a few options that trigger it ranging from Orgasms or 100 arousal, and when this requirement is reached your character will birth gems that reduce their skills, this keeps happening until you reach level 4 or cure yourself which the mod explains how that part all works. but if i started as a male the thing i want to do is tie this mod to whenever that event would trigger.

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

well im new to this kinda thing so how could i have it send an event with Whorecrux? 

That would from a script of that mod. Not someting for the player to do manually. Or from another mod that patched them together.

Ok, so if you have the whorecrux curse, things happen after orgasms and 100% arousal. If you do not have it, things do not...

I think a good integration could be to get the TFC curse at the same time you get the whorecrux curse, get cured at the same time, and then apply the TFC curse when the whorecrux curse applies, that is to turn to a female form on orgasms and 100% arousal and so on.

Hello

The 3.1.0 version does not seem to load for me. In an existing load it does bring me back to the load game screen and on a new game the MCM does not appear. Could it be a problem with not having ostim again ? 3.0.0 already only seemed to work for me with the "without ostim previous compilation" version

56 minutes ago, walok said:

Hello

The 3.1.0 version does not seem to load for me. In an existing load it does bring me back to the load game screen and on a new game the MCM does not appear. Could it be a problem with not having ostim again ? 3.0.0 already only seemed to work for me with the "without ostim previous compilation" version

The mod, loaded alone, detects properly OStim when it is there and otherwise. The conflict is with some mods that use OStim as well, like Serana Dialogue Add-On, and it does not matter if the dependency on OStim is optional. We know that TFC loaded *after* SDA fails to start and then the MCM does not show up, it needs to be loaded *before*. Please check there is no other mod that uses OStim in your load order. You may put TFC among the first in the load order just for testing.

If that version worked for you, then it looks very likely that you are affected by some other mod of these.

The part 'does bring me back to the load game screen' is new for me. What do you mean exactly?

13 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

The mod, loaded alone, detects properly OStim when it is there and otherwise. The conflict is with some mods that use OStim as well, like Serana Dialogue Add-On, and it does not matter if the dependency on OStim is optional. We know that TFC loaded *after* SDA fails to start and then the MCM does not show up, it needs to be loaded *before*. Please check there is no other mod that uses OStim in your load order. You may put TFC among the first in the load order just for testing.

If that version worked for you, then it looks very likely that you are affected by some other mod of these.

The part 'does bring me back to the load game screen' is new for me. What do you mean exactly?

Hello

Thanks yes that seems to be it. I placed your mod right after Sexlab and it worked on the saved games with the old version and a new game. Not sure yet which Mod causes the problem as i do not have SDA

As for the error i had when loading a saved game. What happend is that i tryed to load a new game that was saved with the old version and after some time of loading it just put me back to the load game screen. Like what you get when you have a corrupt save. However there was no message just right back to the load screen.

33 minutes ago, walok said:

Hello

Thanks yes that seems to be it. I placed your mod right after Sexlab and it worked on the saved games with the old version and a new game. Not sure yet which Mod causes the problem as i do not have SDA

As for the error i had when loading a saved game. What happend is that i tryed to load a new game that was saved with the old version and after some time of loading it just put me back to the load game screen. Like what you get when you have a corrupt save. However there was no message just right back to the load screen.

Update

It could be the "Fertility mode V3 fixes and tweaks" mod it was the only one i found with OSTIM support. Placing your mod before it and all worked fine. When i placed it after it your mod didnt load. The problem seems to be the fix for fertilty not the normal Fertility mod