5 hours ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

Glad to hear it works so well. I only tested the custom race with one mod and prayed for the other mods to behave similarly hehe.

I don't know the reason why two changes would be better than one, or whether two would be enough... 

Maybe the problem is that the first one sometimes fails, and the second in that case fixes the first. But I have not pinpointed the real cause yet.

Yes, I understand what you want and I think it suits very well to a Curse like this one.

Changing the level would probably mean nothing, if you are still level 345 in one handed, and your health is over 600.

I like the idea of resetting skill levels, keeping the level so leveled worlds would not behave weirdly and deleveled worlds would not be affected anyway, and let the user install mods like Skill Based Status, so they will not have to try hard to lose those fights, lol.

also something like this might be good too but i have not looked into it Unique Dovahkiin - Skill randomization and scaling SE

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

also something like this might be good too but i have not looked into it Unique Dovahkiin - Skill randomization and scaling SE

Thanks, I did not know about that one. I see it works by adding buffs to the skills, so you see green or red numbers in the skill tree window... I think the way Project Proteus works would be better, it might be harder to implement as well.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

yeah honestly just severely capping stats to very low would probably be enough then setting the level to 1. 

if this could be achieved on the fly however would be sweet thing.

Actually, that could be the easiest and still useful alternative: simply add -X debuff to every skill. Imagine -50, hehe.

8 hours ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

Thanks, I did not know about that one. I see it works by adding buffs to the skills, so you see green or red numbers in the skill tree window... I think the way Project Proteus works would be better, it might be harder to implement as well.

does Project Proteus have presets that you can switch to on the side? theres alot of mods that can achieve altering skills but alot of them don't have a way to save the settings or switch them which makes it pointless to use.

This is probably THE mod I've been wanting ever since I started adding in nsfw stuff. Very eager to see the orgasm and pregnancy stuff added, I might actually play a male character for once if he can get permanently turned into a woman at some point :)

On 6/9/2021 at 10:12 PM, Wiley_Os said:

This is probably THE mod I've been wanting ever since I started adding in nsfw stuff. Very eager to see the orgasm and pregnancy stuff added, I might actually play a male character for once if he can get permanently turned into a woman at some point :)

We are so disturbingly aligned... :D

Oh, 200+ downloads! More than 3% of the views turned downloads, 3% of the downlods turned likes and 17% are following. 

I did not expect this success, it may be the large amount of users of this site :D.

Anyway, enjoy the update. Screenshots and War Stories are appreciated...

The MCM doesn't seem to be initializing for me with version 3.0. I tried an in-place upgrade on an existing save, and the configured form changes no longer occur. I then tried a new save and after waiting about 10 minutes the MCM still doesn't show up. If I go back to v2.0.1 the MCM re-appears in both the existing save and on a fresh save. 

Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any information I can provide that might help identify the cause?

13 minutes ago, thekitchensinc said:

The MCM doesn't seem to be initializing for me with version 3.0. I tried an in-place upgrade on an existing save, and the configured form changes no longer occur. I then tried a new save and after waiting about 10 minutes the MCM still doesn't show up. If I go back to v2.0.1 the MCM re-appears in both the existing save and on a fresh save. 

Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any information I can provide that might help identify the cause?

I've encountered the same situation. I even used the command to reinit the MCM but it still doesn't show up.

1 hour ago, thekitchensinc said:

The MCM doesn't seem to be initializing for me with version 3.0. I tried an in-place upgrade on an existing save, and the configured form changes no longer occur.

The version 3.0.0 definetely needs a new savegame.

1 hour ago, WiseOldKhajiit said:

I've encountered the same situation. I even used the command to reinit the MCM but it still doesn't show up.

If it does not work for neither of you then it is a little worrying. I have started countless times a new save game during my tests.

Could you please enable logging in your Skyrim.ini and look for "TFC" in the Papyrus.0.log file? Upper or lower case, just in case. SkyUI MCM is usually quite clear when it finds a problem...

[06/13/2021 - 09:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 09:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 09:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 09:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 09:44:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"

[06/13/2021 - 09:45:25PM] warning: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE01F801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 09:45:25PM] warning: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE01F801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 09:45:25PM] warning: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE01F801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 09:45:25PM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.

[06/13/2021 - 09:45:40PM] error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    <empty stack>

I've done a new game and ran it just for a few minutes to get the logs running. Here's all the logs relevant to TFC that I have found within (i've left out the rest of my mod list as to avoid hell)

The modlist worked just fine with the previous version but incompatibilities might have risen unknown to me.

If you want I can provide the full Papyrus.0.log file.

[06/13/2021 - 02:43:04PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:56PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:56PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:56PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:43:56PM] error: Cannot set property modName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:01PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:01PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:01PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:01PM] error: Cannot set property modName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:02PM] WARNING: Unable to get type tfcconfigmenuscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:02PM] WARNING: Could not find type tfcconfigmenuscript in the type table in save
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:03PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnGameReload() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
        [alias playerAlias on quest TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line ?
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:46PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:46PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:46PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:46PM] error: Cannot set property modName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 02:44:48PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

Here are the lines containing "tfc" (case-insensitive) from Papyrus.0.log on a fresh save, after waiting until all notifications about mods loading have ceased.

Edit: This is from loading again after the aforementioned point because I forgot to enable Papyrus logging inside MO2. I can grab the result of the fresh save if you'd like that as well.

Edited by thekitchensinc

Thank you for the quick reply!

Well, it's not the MCM but papyrus itself that cannot bind the properties... all of them are failing...

"because the script no longer contains that property" suggests that it might not be the start of a new save game... maybe a game reload?

I am gonna look for the meaning of those 'invalid object'...

First thing that comes to mind... which version of SkyUI do you have?
I hope it is the latest from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604

Just now, WiseOldKhajiit said:

In my case it was a new save game and not a reload. But be aware that I use "Alternate Start" so it might alter something.

And I personally use the latest version of SkyUI, given that it hasn't been updated in years.

Yeah, I use ASLAL too...

[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:21PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

Here are the logs from a new save game, rather than the reload of an otherwise new save game I posted above, for the sake of completion.

I am using the latest SkyUI 5.2 SE, from the page you linked.

1 minute ago, thekitchensinc said:

[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:56:21PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:20PM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 02:57:21PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

Here are the logs from a new save game, rather than the reload of an otherwise new save game I posted above, for the sake of completion.

I am using the latest SkyUI 5.2 SE, from the page you linked.

Thank you both. One thing is clear, the main script is failing to load. And I don't know why yet.