4 minutes ago, WiseOldKhajiit said:

image.png.3b8482feca0557c0e975c15a3d76cea3.png

I don't notice anything unusual except this flag called Unknown 5. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I don't think I ever saw it before. I don't know anything about how Papyrus works tbh.

I don't know about it. Feel free to try to remove it. It seems there are more Unknown flags. 

The previous version works for you, but the new one does not. There is something in there that does not work with your setup. And it is something basic, broad. The more reasonable thing would be OStim because it has lots of compile time dependencies and might mess with SkyUI.

I'm gonna make a temporary version for you to try, I'll remove the OStim dependency and compile as I did before... hang on.

1 minute ago, thekitchensinc said:

Ah, I do not have OStim installed, as it was listed as an optional dependency. If you do have it installed, that could be the differentiator. Barring that, I can install those dependencies and try again, in case that was the cause. 

Theory says you should not have to have it. But it changed the way the mod is compiled, and that somehow may affect you...

I just tested with the updated files and it works flawlessly, MCM shows up on new save and transformations work as expected.

Good for you :D!

And bad for me because I do not know what exactly is happening, why the compilation is successfully but does not work for everybody, and how I am gonna compile from now on... :( 

I will play around with having different mods from the optional dependency list installed this afternoon/evening and see if I can identify any patterns in where it goes wrong. Beyond that, I'm not at all familiar with OStim but I can read their docs and see if anything stands out to me. I don't have very high hopes, as I'm not at all familiar with it and have never used it, as a player or a modder, but worth a shot.

If you have anything else you want me to test, let me know and I'll do my best.

I will play around with having different mods from the optional dependency list installed this afternoon/evening and see if I can identify any patterns in where it goes wrong. Beyond that, I'm not at all familiar with OStim but I can read their docs and see if anything stands out to me. I don't have very high hopes, as I'm not at all familiar with it and have never used it, as a player or a modder, but worth a shot.

Thank you very much. I have to find the way to properly compile for OStim, I will ask you to try it because I cannot reproduce your problem.

8 minutes ago, thekitchensinc said:

I skimmed through all my notes and there is another skyui sdk library: MrOctopus's nl_online.

There is indeed a mess of versions of the skyui sdk.

I just compiled the version 3.0.0 against it. Please try it when you have a moment. I feel very optimistic right now.

TrueFormCurse-3.0.0-troubleshooting2.zip

14 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

I skimmed through all my notes and there is another skyui sdk library: MrOctopus's nl_online.

There is indeed a mess of versions of the skyui sdk.

I just compiled the version 3.0.0 against it. Please try it when you have a moment. I feel very optimistic right now.

TrueFormCurse-3.0.0-troubleshooting2.zip 49.94 kB · 1 download

This one gives me an error that seems similar to before:

[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:34PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

4 minutes ago, thekitchensinc said:

This one gives me an error that seems similar to before:

[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OStimAnimationRunning" in state "" on object "tfcconfigmenuscript".
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCSpecificFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ConfigMenu_var" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:16PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ConfigMenu" on object "TFCLatestFormEffectScript"
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property Vampire on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property FormPowers on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] WARNING: Property CursePerk on script tfcconfigmenuscript attached to TFCStartQuest (FE0C6801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:33PM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object tfcconfigmenuscript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[06/13/2021 - 04:36:34PM] Error: tfcconfigmenuscript.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

Oh, no... Thank you so much anyway.

I installed OSA/OSex/OStim and it initialized fine with this newest version. Will let you know what else I find as I test/play further.

That's great to know! And does the "official" 3.0.0 version work too?

12 minutes ago, TheOrcInHeels said:

That's great to know! And does the "official" 3.0.0 version work too?

Okay, tested, and yes the official v3.0.0 works fine with those mods installed. For now, I'll just leave them installed on my main profile and treat them as hard dependencies, but if you figure out what might be breaking compatibility I'd appreciate being able to remove them, load order space being, as always, at a premium ;)

2 minutes ago, thekitchensinc said:

The offer to test anything is still open, and the plans to test a few other things are still intact, in case that was unclear, I just mean for my actual playthrough profiles.

Great, thank you very much.

I just tested in my end again, and it does not work without them either. So I did break it at some point. Sorry about that. 

At least I can reproduce now, so I can work the problem. Of course, I definetely want it optional. I will continue tomorrow, good night!

Guest AthenaESIV

Excellent, has potential to add in some of my favorite features from PSQ while being a bit lighter, will be watching this one closely!

Some things that would be awesome to see (but by no means are expected or necessary):

• Play a custom animation while transforming (DAR compatibility would be A+)
  • Apply a temporary shader effect similar to what PSQ does (it's a smoke efffect for 1-2 seconds)
  • Play a custom sound while transforming
  • Wings / Tail Equipping? 

If the animations / sounds were in easy to find folders so they could be customized that would be mint, and having a different file for turning on / turning off on sound / animation would be superb.

Anyway, even without those looks like a promising mod, will test it out next time I start a save file, ty!

6 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Excellent, has potential to add in some of my favorite features from PSQ while being a bit lighter, will be watching this one closely!

Some things that would be awesome to see (but by no means are expected or necessary):

• Play a custom animation while transforming (DAR compatibility would be A+)
  • Apply a temporary shader effect similar to what PSQ does (it's a smoke efffect for 1-2 seconds)
  • Play a custom sound while transforming
  • Wings / Tail Equipping? 

If the animations / sounds were in easy to find folders so they could be customized that would be mint, and having a different file for turning on / turning off on sound / animation would be superb.

Anyway, even without those looks like a promising mod, will test it out next time I start a save file, ty!

That's an unexpected comparison! I'm glad you like it.

I like these ideas of the animation, the effect and the sound, they make everything more immersive. But I do not know how well an animation would play if the body changes in the midst of it...

Wings, tails, horns, wigs... they are equipment used to simulate body features. I should have thought about that sooner. Definitely a must!

Thank you very much for the suggestions! I have written them down.

For me this is almost like a light equivalent to SexLab Hormones!

I second the equipment suggestion! Could even help for things as simple as wigs but maybe for each form just have a way to 'Save Current Equipment' setup for each form so that it'll know what to take on/off each time that form is taken and removed.

Also I like the arousal idea, combine it with wings and tail and you have yourself a succubus. The only suggestion I would have would be to have that Arousal meter separately for every Cursed/True form. Going with the succubus idea you could make it spike in that form, then go back down to normal in the true form.

Lastly I was going to mention that Fertility Mode actually works pretty well with it, when swapping male <-> female it seems to recognize and change pretty quick. The only outstanding thing is you can still swap while pregnant.

Edited by Next_To_Nothing