Niki69 Posted July 17 Posted July 17 (edited) How can i make piper work? i turned on companions and all but there are no scene happening (ALL other AAF mod works, and animations play) npcs just won't approach each other or piper it goes till final npc1 ... final npc2 .... and then nothing Edited July 17 by Niki69
MajorWard Posted July 19 Posted July 19 It would be good if this could be made to work on AE; I had it on NG but it was very hit and miss so I stopped using it.
someonenew333 Posted August 2 Posted August 2 On 6/23/2026 at 10:42 PM, panaku said: im trying to find out why my game keep getting stuttering. dont know if its because of this mod when it does a scan ( i know palworld mod does that ) or its just fallout that its really bad optimized search nexis for high fps physics fix. had same problem when trying to play fallout 4 on a newer PC. totally fixed stuttering/jitting... added bonus, greatly speeds up loading when entering or exiting a location.
panaku Posted August 2 Posted August 2 2 hours ago, someonenew333 said: search nexis for high fps physics fix. had same problem when trying to play fallout 4 on a newer PC. totally fixed stuttering/jitting... added bonus, greatly speeds up loading when entering or exiting a location. i try it and it did not fix. i did some dig up and its something with the aaf patch either one mod that use the patch to fonction ( i know if you dont have the patch no nsfw mod works ) or its the patch itself that cause that. i will need to test it . but right now im on other games
Shicozaru Posted August 8 Posted August 8 I’ve been away from this mod and FO4 for about a year and a half. Could someone tell me which version works best when combining the Old Gen version with the latest AAF? It was quite buggy back when I last played around 2024, but I couldn't find any other alternative for an autonomy mod.
socramdlc Posted August 8 Posted August 8 for some reason all of the MCM options are off (including having autonomy enabled) and whenever i turn them on they turn themselves off when I leave the MCM menu
RowanAlpha420 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 8/7/2026 at 9:30 PM, Shicozaru said: I’ve been away from this mod and FO4 for about a year and a half. Could someone tell me which version works best when combining the Old Gen version with the latest AAF? It was quite buggy back when I last played around 2024, but I couldn't find any other alternative for an autonomy mod. The newest version of AAF is for the newest NG update and is not compatible with OldGen FO4 in any way. That being said, I'm running NG FO4, fully updated game, F4SE, and AAF along with all the other requirements listed in the manual below and many extras, both from the bottom section of TFM and others I found on LL, some of which say they are updated and some don't. I have a very stable game for NG with gooner mods, and I use this mod successfully. That is not a guarantee in any way that it'll work for YOU. I suggest a separate profile for testing a new loadout with NG rather than trying to stick with OG. The most "official" sources for this kind of modding no longer offer any support for OG builds.
deff. Posted September 16 Posted September 16 22 minutes ago, RowanAlpha420 said: The newest version of AAF is for the newest NG update and is not compatible with OldGen FO4 in any way. You're wrong. Latest AAF is compatible with OG Fallout 4.
Magnum717 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) On 5/11/2022 at 5:33 PM, vaultbait said: After getting increasingly annoyed by this and turning off threesomes, I've discovered that's not the cause. It seems like Autonomy is actually selecting actors who are already engaged in another animation, and joining the scene (switching to a new multi-party position) even with threesomes disabled. Is there maybe a missing check to ignore actors who are occupied by a running animation? I'm having this exact same issue. Threesomes keep happening even though I disabled the option. Is there a way I can bypass this? Edited September 26 by Magnum717
Bygosh79 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) For anyone struggling with this mod - I finally got mine going after fighting with settings. I am using an OG set up (.163). The latest version of Autonomy was not working for me. I ended up trying 2.8 and 3. I ended up with 3 now and it's working well. The issue tripping me was that I had to reinstall the mod using SPID, not Robco. I deleted the Robco folder because it stuck around and what was crashing my game was autonomy making calls to my companions (primarily Heather) into the alias even with companions disabled. This kept crashing my game. Once I eliminated Robco and stuck with only SPID, and no companion setting, it's working great. This is hours of trial and error - I'm no modder. So take that for what it's worth. Note: if you go this route, you will need to get SPID form Nexus. Edited 12 hours ago by Bygosh79 Added SPID note
tatecook Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 3 hours ago, Bygosh79 said: For anyone struggling with this mod - I finally got mine going after fighting with settings. I am using an OG set up (.163). The latest version of Autonomy was not working for me. I ended up trying 2.8 and 3. I ended up with 3 now and it's working well. The issue tripping me was that I had to reinstall the mod using SPID, not Robco. I deleted the Robco folder because it stuck around and what was crashing my game was autonomy making calls to my companions (primarily Heather) into the alias even with companions disabled. This kept crashing my game. Once I eliminated Robco and stuck with only SPID, and no companion setting, it's working great. This is hours of trial and error - I'm no modder. So take that for what it's worth. Note: if you go this route, you will need to get SPID form Nexus. v3.000c or latest v3.305 ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now