28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I wont say Naked Defeat is already perfect in that regard but its no use spending alot of time trying to achieve compatibility from my side while the other mod is still doing what it wants :( 

I totally understand that compatibility issues involve both mod authors on both sides to cooperate. It's a shame you're not getting any help from the other side.

Babodialogue doesn't need Defeat as a hard requirement.  In fact, there are only a very limited number of scenarios that involve getting "defeated" to continue the scenario, so it's not too much of a trouble anyway.

Like I said, ND has had a consistent spot in my LO since first release. I guess that proves I'm pretty happy with the mod :D Thanks for all your hard work!

23 minutes ago, Skwii007 said:

I totally understand that compatibility issues involve both mod authors on both sides to cooperate. It's a shame you're not getting any help from the other side.

well, a method is provided, I dont want to say there is nothing to work with, just not one I can work with :(

Babodialogue doesn't need Defeat as a hard requirement.  In fact, there are only a very limited number of scenarios that involve getting "defeated" to continue the scenario, so it's not too much of a trouble anyway.

yeah, I know,. I just get the feeling ppl will still use it that way which then might cause trouble. at least there were alot of support posts on that matter.

Like I said, ND has had a consistent spot in my LO since first release. I guess that proves I'm pretty happy with the mod :D Thanks for all your hard work!

thank you so much, means alot really :)

2 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

hey, Nymra, I was wondering: is there a way to make defeat captive take place in interiors? what I mean, if the character is defeated on exterior, after the first scenario I think there should be an option that allows to being captive inside bandit forts after the first defeat.

dunno if I understand the question correctly, but as far as I understand it, a feature like that is currently not planned while the features actually planned are at least similar.

Also take note that I am bored to death by bandits and try to focus more on content that is centered around the 1000 other factions, creatures and animals :P

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

btw did anybody try my script patch for Fill Her Up on SE? 
uploaded it some weeks ago in the thread. was compiled for LE version... 

On 6/13/2022 at 7:42 PM, crumppppp said:

Just did some testing on the newest version and I can confirm that the new bukkake fixes are working as intended. I no longer get my controls locked out, and it actually unlocks with almost zero delay.

I also tried your inflate scripts using SE. It worked only one time (could be coincidence), but the next 5 tests failed, so it might need an SE conversion unless it's just my game being wonky again.

Thanks for the continued work on this mod Nymra! I'm always excited for every new update!

I believe I tried it a few weeks ago. Like I mentioned before, it wasn't working correctly for my game so it might need an SE conversion. (The animation would cause my character to leave the furniture)

Spoiler

image.png.012f36f7a334a2c709c4f2015262bde8.png

Keep noticing this anim for my followers is a little wonky. I also notice the defeat scenario doesn't seem to fire until I hit my open console keybind(`) once or twice, could be just me. I'm also kind of wondering if there a way to turn off the electric shock spells? imo I don't like how they conflict with cum on body mods like scoclb and slacs.

enb2022_7_7_16_35_09.bmp

Edited by Debaster
10 hours ago, Nymra said:

dunno if I understand the question correctly, but as far as I understand it, a feature like that is currently not planned while the features actually planned are at least similar.

Also take note that I am bored to death by bandits and try to focus more on content that is centered around the 1000 other factions, creatures and animals :P

Yeah, I mean, not only bandits, but other factions too. A character captivity option like being in a cell in that enemy fort, camp or cave. That's what I was looking for.

In that case I'll wait for that update :D

14 hours ago, crajjjj said:

what's that about?

Fill Her Up can trigger during Naked Defeat breaking Idles and furniture animations because FHU neiter respects DHLP suspend (which could be reasonable tho) but also forces its animations without checking for example for furnitures. 

I patched FHU on LE to respect "sit state" and even Naked Defeat running. But I think somebody needs to compile the changes for the FHU SE version. I ll post the whole matter again next week.

12 hours ago, Debaster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Keep noticing this anim for my followers is a little wonky.

?! I dont understand. when exactly does this happen (which stage of Naked Defeat) 

I also notice the defeat scenario doesn't seem to fire until I hit my open console keybind(`)

your papyrus enginge is overloaded. hitting console just gives it time to "breath"... 

once or twice, could be just me. I'm also kind of wondering if there a way to turn off the electric shock spells? imo I don't like how they conflict with cum on body mods like scoclb and slacs.

conflict like how?

Sadly I cannot make an MCM option for EVERY aspect of the mod. 

21 hours ago, Debaster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.012f36f7a334a2c709c4f2015262bde8.png

Keep noticing this anim for my followers is a little wonky.

enb2022_7_7_16_35_09.bmp 7.91 MB · 4 downloads

i think i know this... its not zaz or ND but is tied to head tracking. Do you have any mods that change this? The head tracking causes the skeleton on most models to be raised when bending over and looking in a specific direction.

(this was the cause of this bug for me atlwast).

1 hour ago, Rosvinar said:

i think i know this... its not zaz or ND but is tied to head tracking. Do you have any mods that change this? The head tracking causes the skeleton on most models to be raised when bending over and looking in a specific direction.

(this was the cause of this bug for me atlwast).

You're probably right as I do have pretty exaggerated head tracking. I don't have the specific head tracking mod installed, so I'm wondering what other mods are causing it. 

The electric shocks from ND and the cum effects from slacs and scoclb all count as magical effects I think? So whenever you get shocked it removes cum effects briefly. But yea it is really nitpicky.

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

conflict like how?

Sadly I cannot make an MCM option for EVERY aspect of the mod. 

57 minutes ago, Debaster said:

You're probably right as I do have pretty exaggerated head tracking. I don't have the specific head tracking mod installed, so I'm wondering what other mods are causing it. 

If you're using SE, the mod SSE Gameplay Tweaks has a headtracking option, maybe you've accidentally enabled that. And I confirm that issue with misplaced characters in furniture comes from headtracking.

If your on SE and use TDM for head tracking there are issues. But honestly the slight immersion break isnt worth cutting TDM from any list and seeing as its not necessarily a compatiblity issue, ND still runs perfectly with it.

Edited by Rosvinar
On 7/7/2022 at 9:05 PM, Anunya said:

Any pointers on "how to integrate multiple heavy script mods with ND"? I'll be honest, I'm still struggling with that....

As seen in the recent discussions, Approach, Babo, FillHerUp are the main culprits. This normaly occurs during Public Punishment events for me.  Due to the timing in the "defeat event" during public punishment (spaced out somewhat), my solution has been to respond rapidly through the conversation to Babo dialogue and Approach events during the time intervals from one stage to another, hit the console and wait for ND to register the next phase and move on.  For FHU, Nymra added a wonderful reset to the pillory events so even if my character is moved or out of the crawl motion, I go back to the original position PP started and hit console and it picks right back up.  These however are nothing compared to Aroused Creatures which can fire rapidly in succession based on settings.  Fixed that by selecting the proper magic suspend settings in the Aroused Creatures MCM.  Forgot to check for these originally.

I know these are not a fix but this has been my way to make it through the conflict.  Probably going to have to drop BABO but Approach and FHU are too critical for me.  As Nymra stated, so much can interfere but these events fire on top of my "Defeat" scenarios primarily when inside an Inn sometimes a building.  Rarely occurs outside and never during combat defeat.    

Forgot to mention - I had conditional expressions and random emotions loaded together forever without realizing the conflict.  Recently updated CE and added the Sexlab compatible version to it and dropped Random Emotions.  Restarted my game  a few days ago, hoping to see better results.  

Edited by tjse4ever
On 7/7/2022 at 4:38 PM, Nymra said:

when camera is locked in 3rd person this is usually because an animation is played while in combat stance. this is the only known cause for me on how this happens. 

it COULD be that this is caused by a combat mod in your Load Order that somehow messes with the stuff.

Did you try this:

disable "better whipping" and still go to free camera and see if the behaviour is the same? 
BEcause basically all that this does is spawining invisible collission objects that prevent the whipper from getting too close to the PC (it is not an ideal solution, I m still trying to improve this but... alas...) 

TLDR: this cannot be connected to "Better whipping" (would be highly unlikely) but probably to the free camera itself and probaby a combat mod interfering.

ALSO every mod that plays random idles, staggers or whatnot can be responsible. 

I am working on adding a hotkey solution for camera locking. Basically 3rd person camera lock can be fixed by drawing a weapon and sheathing it again (while of course this is not possible with controls locked while in defeat). 

I think the number of issues that are SE or LE specific is basically near zero, usually its always some incompatibility with a random mod. 

glad to hear and thank you for your continued support, much appreciated! 
really like that ND survived the playthrough stable and playable. I am currently at almost 1 1/2 years of lifetime for my active testing profile and ND also still works :)
I seem to have reached a point where I can fix everything "on the run" without requiring a new game. 

Thank you for the tip on the camera lock.  I agree some random mod is probably affecting me but my solution was to simply put up with it.  I restarted a few days ago after removing suspected offenders to several things and the camera is working fine with  the improved whipping selected but will try your suggestion.  I have a new one for you however, my whipper will slap or spank (spank that ass) and stop whipping.  after the appropriate time limit, whip marks show up magically.  As mentioned before, having multiple scripted mods is my choice and whipping does happen just not consistently or when they get the urge to slap or spank.  I just saw your FHU comment.  Will definitely try the patch.  Looked but only located a Public Whore patch but will try again.  This is the greatest offender in my opinion to messing up the defeat.

Edited by tjse4ever
3 hours ago, tjse4ever said:

As seen in the recent discussions, Approach, Babo, FillHerUp are the main culprits. This normaly occurs during Public Punishment events for me.  Due to the timing in the "defeat event" during public punishment (spaced out somewhat), my solution has been to respond rapidly through the conversation to Babo dialogue and Approach events during the time intervals from one stage to another, hit the console and wait for ND to register the next phase and move on.  For FHU, Nymra added a wonderful reset to the pillory events so even if my character is moved or out of the crawl motion, I go back to the original position PP started and hit console and it picks right back up.  These however are nothing compared to Aroused Creatures which can fire rapidly in succession based on settings.  Fixed that by selecting the proper magic suspend settings in the Aroused Creatures MCM.  Forgot to check for these originally.

I know these are not a fix but this has been my way to make it through the conflict.  Probably going to have to drop BABO but Approach and FHU are too critical for me.  As Nymra stated, so much can interfere but these events fire on top of my "Defeat" scenarios primarily when inside an Inn sometimes a building.  Rarely occurs outside and never during combat defeat.    

Forgot to mention - I had conditional expressions and random emotions loaded together forever without realizing the conflict.  Recently updated CE and added the Sexlab compatible version to it and dropped Random Emotions.  Restarted my game  a few days ago, hoping to see better results.  

Thanks for those tips. I'd clued in to Approach being pretty heavy and am looking at ways to control it. I may find I can live without it next playthrough.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Thanks for those tips. I'd clued in to Approach being pretty heavy and am looking at ways to control it. I may find I can live without it next playthrough.

I wonder what approach has to offer which makes ppl still use it next to Nades Public Punishment. Because I made the latter for myself to be able to DROP all the other civil rape mods (approach, adventures and all the others out there)

so basically what is it that naked defeat lacks that would make you drop approach too? not trying to make a copy cat mod, just curious. 

29 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I wonder what approach has to offer which makes ppl still use it next to Nades Public Punishment. Because I made the latter for myself to be able to DROP all the other civil rape mods (approach, adventures and all the others out there)

so basically what is it that naked defeat lacks that would make you drop approach too? not trying to make a copy cat mod, just curious. 

I use adventures mostly together with S.L.U.T.S. (wonder why they don't have their own feature for that), so tldr i use it as a light and quick sex event mod to trigger a haul loss. If there'd be a function for a quick event instead of a scenes (custom event for this mod would be cool), i'd drop it instantly.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Tbh, I don't use your Public Punishment because I don't understand how it works.

• Is NaDe's "Exposure" related to SexLab Aroused's "Exposure" stat?
  • How does "Exposure" affect my chances of triggering a Public Punishment?
  • Is SexLab Aroused's "Exposure" stat used to calculate the probabilty of being punished? If yes, how? A flat 0-100%?
  • What determines if I'm eligible for a Public Punishment scenario? Am I always in danger or are there times/situations when I'm safe?

These are the questions that I'm asking when looking at NaDe's Public Punishment options, and I can't find an answer. I don't use Approach but I do use SexLab Adventures and the settings there are very understandable. Additionally, SL Adventures offers some neat features like SexCrimes/Bounty and Sleep-Rape Events.

10 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

I use adventures mostly together with S.L.U.T.S. (wonder why they don't have their own feature for that), so tldr i use it as a light and quick sex event mod to trigger a haul loss. If there'd be a function for a quick event instead of a scenes (custom event for this mod would be cool), i'd drop it instantly.

hmm, ok, so you would like to have a mod that triggers rape scenes during SLUTS? 
would not be impossible to do. I could see if I can check for SLUTS start/end and enabel Public Punishment for the duration for example. 

4 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

Tbh, I don't use your Public Punishment because I don't understand how it works.

hmm, I wrote the description of the values into the MCM. did you read that?

• Is NaDe's "Exposure" related to SexLab Aroused's "Exposure" stat?

no

• How does "Exposure" affect my chances of triggering a Public Punishment?

as described in MCM, the higher your exposure value the higher the chance to be stopped on the road and fucked. 

• Is SexLab Aroused's "Exposure" stat used to calculate the probabilty of being punished? If yes, how? A flat 0-100%?

no

• What determines if I'm eligible for a Public Punishment scenario? Am I always in danger or are there times/situations when I'm safe?

disable "hidden values" and you will be save as long as you follow the rules 100%.

also you are save when you are far enough away from NPC. 

These are the questions that I'm asking when looking at NaDe's Public Punishment options, and I can't find an answer. I don't use Approach but I do use SexLab Adventures and the settings there are very understandable. Additionally, SL Adventures offers some neat features like SexCrimes/Bounty and Sleep-Rape Events.

basically:

Public Punishment offers a vairety of rules that you have to follow.

the higher the "weight" of a rule the faster you get exposure for it.

you can also set how often you get exposure (time tic)

and how likely the general chance of beeing fucked is. 

its extremly customizeable and as soon as I got that DD shit to work I think public punish will be my main focus for the next updates to add more stuff even.

I see if I can write a small tutorial and how to use it too. 

Hi, I got a few problems during Papyrus.0.logplaythrough, here is my papyrus.

1. The crawl animation, it just never happened for me, whenever I should be crawling the animation is only walking slowly (I am using a replacer walking animation though, that could be the problem?) in MCM it says crawl only works with FNIS, FNIS with Nemesis, and Nemesis (aren't those the only options though...?), and I am using FNIS only. There are a lot of warnings in my Papyrus regarding Nemesis, but I don't even have it installed (although I am using MO2 so there might be some files left in the overwrite? Or maybe the warning is there exactly because I didn't have Nemesis?) Anyway this isn't that big of a problem, it doesn't cause CTD or wierd behavior.

2. When I surrender to guard, no defeat scene happens. Although after some testing with Debug information on, this seems to be intended...? As the Debug message clearly says "No sex scene because guard"? I am not sure and I hadn't test surrendering to other enemies yet.