57 minutes ago, schweinehund said:

Changing the key didn't work, but as of now the defeat scenario works with patch 4 and without Sexlab P+ (I didn't test patch 1-3).

I think Scrab tries to rebuild Sexlab in a big fashion and didn't work on the released P+ for a while now. P+ made Sexlab a lot faster though.

yeah, well, on LE sexlab is fast enough. you can open console to speed things up.

did you try Sexlab Utility Plus from osmel? it made things better on Sexlab for me too without bugs at least.

only thing that bothers me with Sexlab at the moment is the extremly lacking Sound and Expression system... 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

ah, yeah I remember now.... 

DDe Outfits were meant to be equipped and then the PC is released to run away with them basically.

That was the original idea.

But I see I think this should only be an option. Will rewrite it to allow the struggle game with DDe Outfits too.

IMO, it makes more sense for the capturer to lock the PC in the DD and not let her go, maybe change this scenario to the "devious capturer" where to the addition of equipped DD the escape game gets harder and harsher? 

So my mod list is still a complete disaster from earlier this week. When AE updated to 1130

I have come to the conclusion that my Animation packs are holding me back and CTD not when I launch the game but when I "Start a new game" and I came back here to look at dependencies. I noticed you have current version of ZAZ 8.0 as a hard requirement but ZAP as "not recommended for latest update" but lower down in the original post you list ZAP non collision furniture.

Would care to elaborate on the requirements and provide the latest link. 

I don't think DD, SLAL, SLAL leito, or BakaFactory packs are to blame. And double checking your post gave me a clue where my problem really lies. 

40 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Is it possible to make ghosts friendly in the fast travel ritual? Serena (and probably all custom followers) keeps attacking them. Thanks.

they should be. maybe I missed something up. will check for next update.

34 minutes ago, Burensc said:

So my mod list is still a complete disaster from earlier this week. When AE updated to 1130

I have come to the conclusion that my Animation packs are holding me back and CTD not when I launch the game but when I "Start a new game" and I came back here to look at dependencies. I noticed you have current version of ZAZ 8.0 as a hard requirement but ZAP as "not recommended for latest update" but lower down in the original post you list ZAP non collision furniture.

Would care to elaborate on the requirements and provide the latest link. 

I don't think DD, SLAL, SLAL leito, or BakaFactory packs are to blame. And double checking your post gave me a clue where my problem really lies. 

not sure what you are asking or what you are citing. 

Zap 8+ is hard dependency and will remain like that for the foreseeable future (too much work to remove it).

I do not advise to use any older or newer version of Zap (no Zap 8 without +, no 7, no 6,xX and no Zap 9 either).

There are mods that allow high limits of Animations. Just hit google or look into the FNIS notes. I dont have the links anymore. 

51 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Is it possible to make ghosts friendly in the fast travel ritual? Serena (and probably all custom followers) keeps attacking them. Thanks.

try this ESP. should work now.

cannot guarantee all custom followers will obey, some have weird scripted behaviour.

I added all of the actors to the MagicCharm and MagicAllegiance Factions like before. 

Also working on improved combat detection and calming, especially of followers, but that last bit might take a while

Naked Defeat.esp

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

not sure what you are asking or what you are citing. 

Zap 8+ is hard dependency and will remain like that for the foreseeable future (too much work to remove it).

I do not advise to use any older or newer version of Zap (no Zap 8 without +, no 7, no 6,xX and no Zap 9 either).

There are mods that allow high limits of Animations. Just hit google or look into the FNIS notes. I dont have the links anymore. 

Your main post says.

"Hard Requirements                                                                                    

/!\ NOTE /!\

This is an advanced mod that uses complex chain of events to make things look nice. It assumes that you have a working Load Order, know your way around mod using and debugging 

AND that your game has NO Stack Dumps (see FAQ too). Its also required that Sexlab and all its supporting mods are installed correctly and working.

Sexlab

SLAL packs like Billys/Anubs/FunnyBiz to have a set of animations to choose from. I personally have ALL SLAL packs available

Zaz Animation Pack 8+ (older versions will not show some of the furnitures. I cannot advise to use ANY old version of ZAP with this mod at the moment)

Sexlab Aroused (any version or replacer will do -> SLAX)"

‐--‐-----

ZAZ 8+ is recommended but old ZAP is not?

What is the difference between ZAZ and ZAP

And is ZAP good or not?

14 minutes ago, Burensc said:

‐--‐-----

ZAZ 8+ is recommended but old ZAP is not?

yes

with older zap versions you might get errors when some requirements are missing in the game. furniture not showing up etc.

What is the difference between ZAZ and ZAP

ZAZ is the creator, ZAP is the mod. I just get this confused all the time.

And is ZAP good or not?

??!!! you need Zap 8+ for naked Defeat. And Naked Defeat is good :D
ZaP 8+ basically does nothing on his own basically. its only a resource. 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yes

with older zap versions you might get errors when some requirements are missing in the game. furniture not showing up etc.

ZAZ is the creator, ZAP is the mod. I just get this confused all the time.

??!!! you need Zap 8+ for naked Defeat. And Naked Defeat is good :D
ZaP 8+ basically does nothing on his own basically. its only a resource. 

Ok thanks, I think I have all the latest 

ZaZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDTV.8.0+SE2023.7z

Zap 8.0 Cosio body slide support.7z

ZAP_8.0_Helper_Addon%201.0.2.7z

ZAP_Helper_Addon_Extensions_2.02b_FEMALE.rar

ZAP_Helper_Addon_Extensions_2.02b_MALE.rar

ZAP_No%Collison%Furnitures%201-1%20%28SE29.rar

Am I missing anything? Or is one of these bad. Or do I need a different version of something?

I also have in my "do not use folder"

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2.7z

Not 100% sure why I put this file in "do not use, it looks like it's just a duplicate of ZaZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDTV.8.0+SE2023.7z except it doesn't have HDTV

-------

I am also having a hard time searching Lovers Lab for the Original posts for ZAZ and ZAP, I never have much luck with LL search engine. I normally end up browsing the whole mod catalog to find what I already have. So any links would be appreciated. 

Update: I think I have the wrong ZAZ now... to Get DD to work I had to switch to NG and OAR... which means I had to switch XMP to Fast XMP and it's dependents. So the ZAZ 8.0 CBBC HDTV is probably wrong now.

Edited by Burensc
6 hours ago, Talesien said:

Honestly, UC was nice back in the day, but by now it's very outdated. I recommend using Attack – MCO|DXP, precision, oar, scar, elden rim weapon arts and some suitable attack-mco animations. Sure, it's more involved, but the results are so much better and easily tailored to your specific preferences.

Right now I'm about to roll with First Person Animation Overhaul + Valravn Combat
Yay or nay?

I like to play in first person so I was thinking this is maybe better than the seemingly third-person-focused combat mods?

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I want Naked Defeat to be as compatible as possible so feel free to test out and report back what your problems are (if any) and I will try to make a patch or fix for it. 

I think Baka is just busy, he never answered my requests :(

Aw, sad. But at this point, any mod incompatible with ND gets the axe. ND too good ?

36 minutes ago, Bondage Queen Slaveia said:

Right now I'm about to roll with First Person Animation Overhaul + Valravn Combat
Yay or nay?

I like to play in first person so I was thinking this is maybe better than the seemingly third-person-focused combat mods?

I use First Person Animation Overhaul, it's good. No real idea on Valravn though. I tried it two years ago or so, had some problems IIRC (not 100% sure anymore, much less what the problems were) and moved on. So no inkling how it stands today. You are correct, though that Attack isn't helping much if you prefer combat in first person.

4 hours ago, schweinehund said:

Changing the key didn't work, but as of now the defeat scenario works with patch 4 and without Sexlab P+ (I didn't test patch 1-3).

I think Scrab tries to rebuild Sexlab in a big fashion and didn't work on the released P+ for a while now. P+ made Sexlab a lot faster though.

I recommend Osmels Sexlab Utility ++ in combination with Papyrus Tweaks NG
Make sure the "Speed up native calls" function is activated (it's disabled by default IIRC), that one function alone made so much difference in script speed for me it's freaky. (Even more so if we consider that the speed up is due to prevent a lot of multithreading. Talk about bad optimization, Bethesda ...)

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

I recommend Osmels Sexlab Utility ++ in combination with Papyrus Tweaks NG
Make sure the "Speed up native calls" function is activated (it's disabled by default IIRC), that one function alone made so much difference in script speed for me it's freaky. (Even more so if we consider that the speed up is due to prevent a lot of multithreading. Talk about bad optimization, Bethesda ...)

Thats good to know, thx, i've never activated that function before, will have to try it, i've stopped using Osmel sex utility a while ago because i had some incompatibilities with my LO, but it's indeed a great mod and definitly would recommend.

Now, i haven't tried Nymra new updates yet, really excited about it though, but before he came back ND was almost unplayable for me until i tried the Crossrefevent fix mod, for me it was a game changer, ND all the sudden became responsive, and since been a staple in my LO.  I guess my question is, would i still need that fix if i update, or is it now part of the update, and if not, would that mod would still work with the latest version? (forgive me if my limited knowledge of how scripts works is not relevant)  If not i guess i could give Talesien suggestion a try ?, maybe it's just me being afraid changing a relatively stable LO and being a bit lazy tinkering with new stuff ?

Anyway, thank you so much Nymra for all the work you doing, been following this thread since you came back, and you seem really motivated, thats a big W for everyone who have and still enjoy your great mod.

On 12/27/2023 at 9:33 AM, Nymra said:

you can try to set the "Extra Chance when Naked" or sth. Option in "Combat :Options:" MCM. But when you use critical defeat, a naked hit is always risky. I think it scales with your other settings (light, heavy, clothing), but not 100% sure. have to double check.

Hmm, does Mayhem hit the player itself? that would explain it... Might need an Papyrus log, but can also try to reproduce this. Should be possible to add a check for that, I ll put it on my to do list.

you can set the "Sexlab No Strip" for Items in Sexlab and Naked Defeat should respect those settings. Report to me if it doesent, then I ll double check

The "Extra Chance when Naked" option is set to 0% - I may have done that in the past to try to troubleshoot. It did take 3 or 4 casts of Mayhem this time to initiate Defeat, but it will usually initiate it with 1 cast. I have attached some screenshots and a Papyrus log as well.

In the "Sexlab No Strip" settings my devices do not show up at all. I have no idea how other mods leave the devices on during sex, etc. Am I looking in the right place to list these items as off-limits?

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me! ?

Worn Items.jpg

SL list of worn items.jpg

SL list of all items.jpg

Naked Hit Extra Chance setting.jpg

Defeat after Mayhem Spell.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Amatum said:

The "Extra Chance when Naked" option is set to 0% - I may have done that in the past to try to troubleshoot. It did take 3 or 4 casts of Mayhem this time to initiate Defeat, but it will usually initiate it with 1 cast. I have attached some screenshots and a Papyrus log as well.

In the "Sexlab No Strip" settings my devices do not show up at all. I have no idea how other mods leave the devices on during sex, etc. Am I looking in the right place to list these items as off-limits?

Thank you for taking the time to respond to 

try this.

place in "Mod/Scripts" overwriting the previous file.

I could not reproduce the issue

so I added a check to NOT count a hit when it is from the PC.

But not 100% sure if it works this way.

Also: you have 35% defeat crit chance. with skyrim RNG beeing the worst, this can mean that if you load the same game 5 times and do the same thing 5 times you have 100% of times the same result, even on low chances like 1% ^^

you also have a stack dump in your save, seemingly caused by "OnCrosshairRefChange" based mods. 
I ve seen this alot lately and I think somewhere further up someonme posted a possible fix for it.

nade_playeralias_scr.pex

little update on what I m doing, next to fixing the bugs I created ^^

Currently I m checking the limited Options I have for working with Devious Devices without making them a hard dependency (which still, will never ever happen for Naked Defeat). 

1. Updating the basic DD outfits available for Naked Defeat via Devious Devices Equip (sadly with every new update there seems to be more work...)

2. Add Checks for worn devices, especialy Heavy Bondage and Gags 

3. Add a slider that sets the chance for Devious Devices beeing stripped 

4. if DDs are not stripped, there will be a special "DD" Scenario that tries to give DD mods the chance to do THEIR stuff (posing, sex scene choices)

and also do no furniture bondage etc.

On the long run I already plan on making my own "Naked Bondage" mod that will be able to run alongside naked defeat and handle Devious Devices directly (with hard dependencs).

Because sadly, DDe and SUM are not reliable enough to work with on the long run. 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

try this.

place in "Mod/Scripts" overwriting the previous file.

I could not reproduce the issue

so I added a check to NOT count a hit when it is from the PC.

But not 100% sure if it works this way.

Also: you have 35% defeat crit chance. with skyrim RNG beeing the worst, this can mean that if you load the same game 5 times and do the same thing 5 times you have 100% of times the same result, even on low chances like 1% ^^

you also have a stack dump in your save, seemingly caused by "OnCrosshairRefChange" based mods. 
I ve seen this alot lately and I think somewhere further up someonme posted a possible fix for it.

nade_playeralias_scr.pex 46.14 kB · 1 download

Thank you! That actually stopped it from sending me straight to Defeat.

I'm not very good at math, so I'm not sure what a better setting for Defeat crit chance would be ha ha

I will have to look further up the thread for this stack dump thing.

19 minutes ago, Amatum said:

Thank you! That actually stopped it from sending me straight to Defeat.

now it should never hit yourself from your own spells.

did you make a papyrus log? would be curious to have a look from the testrun where it did not send you to defeat.

I'm not very good at math, so I'm not sure what a better setting for Defeat crit chance would be ha ha

no, no, all good. Not your setting is the problem but skyrim random engine. 
set the crit chance as high as you like.

I currently run 10% but it feels a bit too low. But on the other hand I want to play more and fuck less at the moment, too, sooooo :D
always depends

I will have to look further up the thread for this stack dump thing.

I think I meant this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779

also never a bad idea to reduce the modload.
search "Stack Dump" in your Papyrus log and see which mods are involved in it. maybe you can live without one or two of those. 

Just started a new game with this and Improved Camera SE and I noticed a problem when the PC is defeated (stuck in the 1st person mode and just watching the ground). To make these mods work smoother together I made the following changes to the Improved Camera's ini file. This is located in a folder under the SKSE folder and named default.ini unless you have made your own:

bDeath=0

bThirdPerson=0

With these settings everything has worked nicely so far. Not sure if both are needed but I'm still in the early stages of the game and more testing is needed.

Edited by JuliusXX