Hello ! I was wondering if anyone had the Succubus race that was made by Bella ? A couple of years ago I could find it anywhere but I see now that when I search for it its incredibly hard to find now, I believe the creator removed it from any possible website that it was posted on for some reason. Does anyone have it by any chance? 

33 minutes ago, Anusha Busha said:

Hello ! I was wondering if anyone had the Succubus race that was made by Bella ? A couple of years ago I could find it anywhere but I see now that when I search for it its incredibly hard to find now, I believe the creator removed it from any possible website that it was posted on for some reason. Does anyone have it by any chance? 

https://tesall.ru/files/modi-dlya-oblivion/novie-rasi/3518-succubus-race-by-bella  ..... It took me less then a minute...

Edited by sunhawken
  • 5 weeks later...

Alas, it appears that Bella is actively removing it.  One may have the link to the post at NexusMods, but it is literally classified as "Hidden" until the author wishes it revealed... aka, Bella is removing it. This much like the disappearance of Lovers KinkyStalker which was also removed from LoversLab by the author.  Before anyone asks, it appears to  be a situation where reposting will be forbidden.  Finding working links... fine.  Repoosting, nope.

Sucks as there are mods at Nexus that 'requires' this race.

• 3 months later...