Is there a way to apply normal maps to player only without Unique Player?

I searched but found nothing helpful. I am using muscle defined maps but dont really want every woman to look this way. I assume something like a Racemenu Overlay isnt possible since the overlays all seem surface applied but then I am not knowledgeable to know how this all works and dont want to try and figure something out that isnt even possible to begin with. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I assume something like a Racemenu Overlay isnt possible since the overlays all seem surface applied

Can be done with NiOverride and some scripting.  May look into muscle development mods to see how they do it.

7 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Can be done with NiOverride and some scripting.  May look into muscle development mods to see how they do it.

My knowledge is very limited but you have given me a starting point to research, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Unique Player

Unique Character

Custom Race

Enhanced Character Edit (YgNord race)

All of these will have a specific folder structure away from the base folders.

This is for meshes and textures, so you can even have a different body shape from all the NPCs

Just load what normals you want there

On 5/29/2021 at 11:14 AM, Vuulgar said:

I searched but found nothing helpful. I am using muscle defined maps but dont really want every woman to look this way. I assume something like a Racemenu Overlay isnt possible since the overlays all seem surface applied but then I am not knowledgeable to know how this all works and dont want to try and figure something out that isnt even possible to begin with. Thanks.

I use a mod that adds muscle based on character weight. Since NPCs are randomly assigned weights, their degree of muscularity is necessarily random as well. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29134

4 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

I use a mod that adds muscle based on character weight. Since NPCs are randomly assigned weights, their degree of muscularity is necessarily random as well. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29134

I have never seen that mod, the connection to Pumping Iron and Stay in Shape sounds interesting too. I am about ready to start a new playthrough, those will be fun to try. Thanks!