Book Creation are gifs possible?

Animation? Perhaps yes, i.e. the animation will work, but nothing will be visible (dark page) due to the absence of normal maps, and if you add them, the animation stops working. This is the singularity of the engine. Perhaps there is another way. - Those. replacing parts of the page through the animation of reading (by the actor) in fast timing, but I have not figured out exactly how it works with an anim object, but it works, but it is very difficult.

Nice selection of books.  :blush:

If animated gifs you want, that will likely not be possible with interior book art

Animated artwork I have seen.  But it is art by means of multiple images shown in a sequential order.  Look below:

Nope.jpg

This screenshot taken with NifScope shows a section of a mesh within the Animated Art paintings that you uploaded within the past couple of weeks. It shows that you (somehow) were able to place multiple texture sources for the canvas art.  Hence, the magic in his animation is tied to the mesh itself.   I'd really like a readme / tutorial thread on that technique  Be great in the Technical forum.

Now if you are asking for an animated jacket cover, I am sure that this could be possible noting that the jacket cover is itself a mesh. It would only require insight into how the animations are performed and how to permit a mesh to display a collective of textures in sequence.

But if you are asking for interior artwork to be animated, I do not believe that it is possible.  :/

Back in the days of ARENA and DAGGERFALL, books were created with nothing more than TXT files.  Yes, the Daggerfall books I uploaded were simply that.  However, MORROWIND changed that and books were then designed with a slightly modded representation of HTML, and the system followed the basics on using anchors for the graphics.

The background itself is a menu screen and not a mesh/.nif that can be altered, and the graphics rendered on-page must be of a format supported. While one can see Gif images in websites, the format is not one supported for the book art unlike .dds which cannot hold animations.