[QUESTION] Help, I have some fairly simple straight questions (mainly about the where to find things)

Okay, I have Skyrim the Legendary edition and I used like 10 basic mods and three joke/meme mod and put like 900 hours into it. This time I want to play the sexy skyrim that I see with the sex animation and sometimes hyper body parts. I am making this just cause I don't want to get lost with what I need or which version of what I need to get to make things work. I've have gone ahead and reset and redownloaded my skyrim (I had stopped playing for like 5 years). I have Vortex mod manager and I posted all current mods I have enabled.

My questions are:

1: Whose/Where's the best futanari mod

2: I have the FNIS creature mod but I guess i'll need more than that for beastialty stuff; Could you point me in that direction

3: What mod can I use to transform all/most of the NPCs into females 

4:Slutty outfit/armours?

5: Please add your favourite sexual/ sexy mod I would love to try it out

I know that there are a few dozen people who ask similar things, so sorry for adding to that. Also if you help thanks for helping a fellow pervert 

Spoiler

Caeraure.PNG

2 hours ago, treetoto said:

1: Whose/Where's the best futanari mod

2: I have the FNIS creature mod but I guess i'll need more than that for beastialty stuff; Could you point me in that direction

3: What mod can I use to transform all/most of the NPCs into females 

4:Slutty outfit/armours?

5: Please add your favourite sexual/ sexy mod I would love to try it out

1. No interest in those so can't help

2. More Nasty Critters SLAL edition (or MNC) also recommend Animated Beast Cocks (or ABC)

3. See answer for 1.
4. That's a bit like saying what footwear should I buy, too many to even know where to begin but looking for Melodic's and Coco's stuff would be a fairly good start.
5. If that is your complete mod list in the spoiler tags then you might want to think about adding SexLab framework although I am not sure SLAL would run without SL installed so I am thinking that is not your complete list.
Would also suggest BodySlide to add a customisable female body (make sure any outfits you install or skin textures match the body type)

Schlongs of Skyrim for a Male body replacer but also pretty much essential if you're looking at Futanari mods.

You also might want some more creature animations

Billyy's

Bakafactory's

Psyche's

The latter 2 are mostly non-consensual/aggressive animations where as Billyy's are mostly consensual.

There are others but those came to mind first.

1: fair, Im looking more into myself, just hope once i got everyone download i can find all the tools

2: Thanks, will check out

3:

4: Understood just look through unp-uunp-cbbe-aaskj... whatever else is there, I pick something and play with it later

5: double check awhile back and the Sexlab framework didnt get added, so opps  

I would highly recommend checking out the Conglomerate Guides (links below) for some solid tips on getting Legendary Edition to run stable, otherwise you are going to have lots of crashes.  Probably.

Conglomerate 01 - Installing Skyrim, Stability Fixes, Tools

Conglomerate 02 - LL Core Mods

Without knowing what body you are going to use it's a little harder to recommend armors.  If you are going with CBBE, I would also recommend NIND's conversions. There's huge threads around here for finding armor.  For example this is the thread for CBBE conversions, and you could also find links to what they converted from should you chose a different body like UUNP etc.

As for what mods to try, I usually just peruse through the Downloads section (Adult, Non Adult).  Be sure to pay attention to all the stuff on the download page for the mod, for example does it look like it's still being developed, when was the last upload, press the Get Help button to see the community support, make sure you have all the pre-requisites for each mod you choose, and check if the mod author has specified a recommended load order, or what mods to avoid using with that mod, etc.  Reading as much as possible about a mod before throwing it in the load order can save you so much hassle in the future.

Have fun