On 2/4/2022 at 11:47 PM, Anosaki said:

So I already have an active save file I want to keep using, and you can't modify traits in CAS after starting the game. I want to use the CC to manually add the Domineering and Submissive traits to my Sims but I am having trouble. I've tried traits.equip_trait Trait_submissive
But that didn't work. Does anyone the proper, wording I guess for the trait to add it with the cheat?

NVM, that issue got solved. However, the traits aren't showing up at all in my game :( I followed the download instructions. The mod is listed in the active mods when I launch the game. I dunno what is wrong :( But in CAS there is no submissive or dominant traits. Unless, for some reason, I'd be required to start a new game for it to work.

I don't know if it's this mod is what introduced sexual likes and dislikes in CAS, but since the players of this mod might know about how they work regardless; when I choose the likes/dislikes my sims likes to give/receive and then exit CAS, they disappear. Anyone know what the issue is and how to fix it?

On 2/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, Anosaki said:

NVM, that issue got solved. However, the traits aren't showing up at all in my game :( I followed the download instructions. The mod is listed in the active mods when I launch the game. I dunno what is wrong :( But in CAS there is no submissive or dominant traits. Unless, for some reason, I'd be required to start a new game for it to work.

Mod is working! New issue, The dominant and submissive traits cannot be given to teen sims :( Is there a workaround?

On 2/9/2022 at 11:15 AM, Anosaki said:

Mod is working! New issue, The dominant and submissive traits cannot be given to teen sims :( Is there a workaround?

On the original post:

"A key to unlock these elements for teen and related Sims is in the future. We're all fucking weirdos here. I want to make this mod as fun for everyone, so yeah."

This "key" has not been provided yet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, jukem said:

On the original post:

"A key to unlock these elements for teen and related Sims is in the future. We're all fucking weirdos here. I want to make this mod as fun for everyone, so yeah."

This "key" has not been provided yet.

Ah! Thank you. Good to know ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ihavecometothis said:

@EllaNoir's last visit was Dec 2021; I'm hoping that she'll come back because the mod hasn't worked since the last couple updates. Too bad, because this quickly became one of my fav mods! 

According to what she commented on her Patreon, she says she is working on an improved version of the mod with more traits and social skills, but it is taking much longer than she expected. The mod should be ready by mid-April, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I have been using the mod lately and it has been working well for me, although I have not been using it exclusively (for example, having a dom and sub pair), but we could say that it is not broken.

On 4/2/2022 at 9:19 AM, GreenButterfly10 said:

According to what she commented on her Patreon, she says she is working on an improved version of the mod with more traits and social skills, but it is taking much longer than she expected. The mod should be ready by mid-April, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I have been using the mod lately and it has been working well for me, although I have not been using it exclusively (for example, having a dom and sub pair), but we could say that it is not broken.

In this case I am very happy to be proven wrong! I'll test it out again maybe it is just me! Thanks for the info! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,
I came for advice or help with this mod. On begining, sorry for my english, because I am not english native speaker :)  I am quite new in Sims 4 mods, actualy this is one of the first, so its possible that my struggling and confusion source is just low experience. My issue is, that I am not sure if this mod realy running in my pc or not.
When I add TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning/scripts files in mod folder and start game, new dialogs icons appeared, so I was sure that mod is realy in my game and works, but when I add also this mod, I simply dont see any changes. (but in game settings, I can see this mod active in list of mods). So my fisrt question. Can anyone please provide any screenshot of dialogue choice/game icon/anything specific for this mod, so when I switch on my game, I can check if have a same options and will be sure mode running in my game??

Since today, I add to Sims mods folder only Turbodriver WickedWhims mod files and this mod (above 800kbts) so I am not sure, if I need some aditional animations/files to run this mod, so it can be issue.

Is there any influence on this mod, if I aply it on already existing save with my household and wife? Cause main problem and reason why I am writing this, is that I cant (or dont know how to find) switch on dominant/sub roles on my Sims characters acording " Assign the Sim you want to be the dominant role as the Domineering trait and the submissive Sim will get the Submissive trait." can anyone help me to find this option? :) because if I understand properly, I am tring to aply this choise on couple, which lives together in their household and they have fully romance love bar, so main condition "Once these two Sims have established about half of the Romance bar" should be fullfil right?

Sorry, if my questions seems stupid or silly, I know I am beginer and issue (if there is any) is probably something small what I am missing, because many things in game just see first time

1 hour ago, Marek1993 said:

Hi guys,
I came for advice or help with this mod. On begining, sorry for my english, because I am not english native speaker :)  I am quite new in Sims 4 mods, actualy this is one of the first, so its possible that my struggling and confusion source is just low experience. My issue is, that I am not sure if this mod realy running in my pc or not.
When I add TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning/scripts files in mod folder and start game, new dialogs icons appeared, so I was sure that mod is realy in my game and works, but when I add also this mod, I simply dont see any changes. (but in game settings, I can see this mod active in list of mods). So my fisrt question. Can anyone please provide any screenshot of dialogue choice/game icon/anything specific for this mod, so when I switch on my game, I can check if have a same options and will be sure mode running in my game??

Since today, I add to Sims mods folder only Turbodriver WickedWhims mod files and this mod (above 800kbts) so I am not sure, if I need some aditional animations/files to run this mod, so it can be issue.

Is there any influence on this mod, if I aply it on already existing save with my household and wife? Cause main problem and reason why I am writing this, is that I cant (or dont know how to find) switch on dominant/sub roles on my Sims characters acording " Assign the Sim you want to be the dominant role as the Domineering trait and the submissive Sim will get the Submissive trait." can anyone help me to find this option? :) because if I understand properly, I am tring to aply this choise on couple, which lives together in their household and they have fully romance love bar, so main condition "Once these two Sims have established about half of the Romance bar" should be fullfil right?

Sorry, if my questions seems stupid or silly, I know I am beginer and issue (if there is any) is probably something small what I am missing, because many things in game just see first time

Easiest way to check if the mod is running properly is simply to go into CAS (sim creation) and check if the two traits "Submissive" and "Domineering" are present as options in the lifestyle section of traits. Atleast one of the sims need to have one of these traits to form a D/s relationship. If only one have it they will however be the only one able to increase their skill as Dom(me) or sub, so it's recomended both sims have traits if you want to create a proper BDSM relationship.

If you are new to modding you may not know about MCCC, which is a mod that allows you to have more control over your world. Google it, and download it, and find the options for full CAS control, which will allow you to change your existing sim's traits, or use the MCCC menu to manage their traits, and then assign your couple the traits to get started, if you don't want to create a new couple.

Thank you so much, I will go deeper in to this and to MCCC. Many thanks :)

EDIT: Solved by add MCCC. Afther instaling mod, D/s relationship option appeard in CAS to be added, exactly as you said. Many thanks for your direct advice ??

Edited by Marek1993

I mean, it's a single file with no options, there isn't much you can screw up.

45 minutes ago, IsabellesWhiskey said:

Hey. I'd love to use this mod, but for some reason I can't get it to work. I've tried everything, but the mod doesn't even show up on the active mods list. ,,, help?

Is the .package file in your mods folder and you have mods enabled it should just... work. Mod conflict perhaps? Only thing I can think of. Try to load up a game with only this file in your mod-folder and see if that fixes it. What have you tried?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2022 at 7:51 AM, 7868767966786896 said:

Anyone know if this is still being worked on and if so how soon a release will be?

Her Patreon is active and she has been publishing beta-test updates for her mod recently. Hopefully, the final version will come out soon.

On a side note, Simdulgenge released a fantastic chastity cage for males last month. Right now, it is just a regular penis mesh because he doesn't have much knowledge in scripting. Perhaps EllaNoir would be interested in making some code for the chastity cage and integrate it to her mod.

That would be amazing! It would be great to incorporate a 'keyholder' trait (and a key necklace for looks)! It could correspond to a 'caged' or 'locked' trait, which would force the male WW bottom to be the cage, and could add interactions like "Ask for release", "Set release rules", etc.

Probably a fair bit of work, but it would be a really fun addition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 7:14 AM, Skeight said:

Portuguese translation was excluded?

I will have to look into this! 

1 hour ago, majaandersen said:

Are there any modlets? And would you perhaps be able to upload more photos of how the traits work/look in the game

There will be a few moodlets and yes, I plan to. And remember, this is only the beginning of the new version so there is a lot that will be added in the upcoming months!