player and NPC models stuck in t-pose, unsure where issue lies

So i made sure to run FNIS before launching, and it was working before I installed the Devious Devices suite, along with slavery ++ and couple other of the dependency mods, I've tried turning off sets of mods at a time, but cant seem to get it to work. could someone check over the mod list for glaring errors as ive been running my head into the wall trying to get everything up an running

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     daymoyl.esm
 12  c     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHair.esm
 15  f     hdtHighHeel.esm
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 17 11     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 18 12     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 19 13     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 20 14     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 21 15     qayl.esp
 22 16     Public Whore.esp
 23 17     Prison.esp
 24 18     SD Addons.esp
 25 19     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 26 1a     KS Hairdo's.esp
 27 1b     TW3Eyes.esp
 28 1c     Brows.esp
           Eitra.esp
 29 1d     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 30 1e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 33 21     SkyUI.esp
           SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 34 22     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 35 23     XPMSE.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     RaceMenu.esp
 39 27     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 40 28     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 41 29     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

is the load order from loot.

any suggestions as to what might be going wrong?

35 minutes ago, Mindwhiz said:

So i made sure to run FNIS

So, are you using MO2 or Vortex? If you are, have you installed FNIS properly as a tool? You can run FNIS every 5 minutes outside these mod managers and it will not prevent your problem. It must be run inside them.

41 minutes ago, Mindwhiz said:

I installed the Devious Devices suite, along with slavery ++ and couple other of the dependency mods

That sounds like you installed this bunch of mods then had the T-Pose problem.

If you install more than one mod that adds animations then you need to run FNIS after each of those mods, not just once after you installed them all.
If you don't know how to find out if the mod adds animations then just run FNIS after each, it won't hurt, it'll just take longer.

I'd remove all the mods you installed before getting the T-Pose, running FNIS, load you last working save to make sure the issue as gone then load the mods one at a time, obviously starting with the dependency mods.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

So, are you using MO2 or Vortex? If you are, have you installed FNIS properly as a tool? You can run FNIS every 5 minutes outside these mod managers and it will not prevent your problem. It must be run inside them.

yes, fnis was installed properly prior, i was running several FNIS dependent mods before the recent set i added. 

however I also did use fnis from inside vortex as well to double check during my troubleshooting

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not sure I agree with that. I never do it.

I've only had it happen once, since I always install one mod at a time and test it, except this occasion

And you can read the reply. I work on the assumption that 27X knows more about this than I do so am willing to take his/her/their/<insert preferred pronown> word for it.

Actually, I generally assume everyone knows more than I do ?

Unfortunately, like so many threads, the OP didn't return to say, "Fixed it.. It was..." so we'll never know what it was

(this probably means you were right about the SE animation pack and they were too embarrassed)

27 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I've only had it happen once, since I always install one mod at a time and test it, except this occasion

I operate on similar principles. I never use windowed mode because it was shit idea when running W98. ?

GoosePeelings has been posting a different problem at least once a week. The less said about 27X the better.

On 5/22/2021 at 9:36 AM, Grey Cloud said:

I operate on similar principles. I never use windowed mode because it was shit idea when running W98. ?

GoosePeelings has been posting a different problem at least once a week. The less said about 27X the better.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:21 AM, Psalam said:

So i figured it out, i had somehow installed the special edtion version of one of the public whore soft dependencies, took me awhile to find it 

9 minutes ago, Mindwhiz said:

So i figured it out, i had somehow installed the special edtion version of one of the public whore soft dependencies, took me awhile to find it 

I'm glad that you got it worked out in the end. ?