DoubleCheeseburger's xVASynth Based Mod Voicification Thread

3 hours ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

On it. It's huge though so will take some time.

Well I think so, though I haven't tested it. You want to change skvaVoiceIds.CommaText property, for example, from:

sk_maleyoungeager=MaleYoungEager

To:

sk_femaleyoungeager=MaleYoungEager

I'd test it on just one voice type first to see if it script doesn't crash and produces expected result.

Made a quick test here wih the sexlab eager npc mod. Seems to work.

Edited sk_maleargonian=maleargonian to sk_femaleargonian=maleargonian in the script. Made the .csv file and let the batch run for a few minutes just to do the argonian voices and I have female argonian voice generated inside the maleargonian folder. Very nice.

Still have some few requests:

1. I use vortex so how I generate the lip file? 

2. How to make the script generate only the male lines when creating the .csv file since my objective is to replace the male voices only.

Edited by devildx
54 minutes ago, devildx said:

1. I use vortex so how I generate the lip file?

It shouldn't be different from Mod Organizer if you gonna use .lip and .fuz plugin for xVASynth v2, It will just place .lip file next to the wav in the output folder.

55 minutes ago, devildx said:

2. How to make the script generate only the male lines when creating the .csv file since my objective is to replace the male voices only.

Editing skvaVoiceIds.CommaText should do the trick again. So in your case you want to remove every female voice type: sk_astrid=FemaleUniqueAstrid, sk_delphine=FemaleUniqueDelphine, sk_elenwen=FemaleUniqueElenwen, sk_femaleargonian=FemaleArgonian, etc.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

It shouldn't be different from Mod Organizer if you gonna use .lip and .fuz plugin for xVASynth v2, It will just place .lip file next to the wav in the output folder.

Editing skvaVoiceIds.CommaText should do the trick again. So in your case you want to remove every female voice type: sk_astrid=FemaleUniqueAstrid, sk_delphine=FemaleUniqueDelphine, sk_elenwen=FemaleUniqueElenwen, sk_femaleargonian=FemaleArgonian, etc.

Another question. Dremora voices seems not be supported yet but is possible to generate a female voice for the dremoras? Asking because a mod that I like called Sexlab Sex Slaves  has a  dremora npc with many custom voice dialog and looking  in the mod files seems like his lines  are on a folder called Crdremoravoice.

I am thinking like this: 

On skvaVoiceIds.CommaText add sk_femaledarkelf=Crdremoravoice

On maleVoices.CommaText add Crdremoravoice

This will work or the script will just ignore since the voice is not supported?

Edited by devildx
16 hours ago, devildx said:

Another question. Dremora voices seems not be supported yet but is possible to generate a female voice for the dremoras? Asking because a mod that I like called Sexlab Sex Slaves  has a  dremora npc with many custom voice dialog and looking  in the mod files seems like his lines  are on a folder called Crdremoravoice.

Bethesda never recorded a female dremora voice - the base game only has male dremora. The only female daedra in official content I can think of are some of the daedric princes and the NPCs from Saints & Seducers (who use FemaleElfHaughty and NordMale for their voices).

3 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Bethesda never recorded a female dremora voice - the base game only has male dremora. The only female daedra in official content I can think of are some of the daedric princes and the NPCs from Saints & Seducers (who use FemaleElfHaughty and NordMale for their voices).

No need to have the dremora female voice. Using the script can set the female darkelf voice or any other voice present on the XVASynth script. I just want to know if I make those edits the script will generate the Crdremoravoice dialog lines inside the .csv file so the XVASynth can generate the voice. 

Updated:

- SLSF Fame Comments from version 3.2 to 3.31. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/ayhjUQDI#bWnCH9aGGgmh_xoRFlczPl5UXs-qP2NAof00vqVEP9U. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

- SexLab Solutions Revisited. Very minor update to add previously missing Brynjolf's and Hadvar's lines. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/iuICVAaA#zTqzOUs3WzUh9gaZZ6p0gZx78IXAHg5oEtmBqwAp5dM. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

- SexLab Confabulation. Very minor update to add previously missing Brynjolf's lines. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/23ADwB5S#cbrOftNJBqsXlgoy5UW5Lm9KpkDMQA0tqu-mDGXqKzs. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

On 3/11/2022 at 8:43 AM, devildx said:

I am thinking like this: 

On skvaVoiceIds.CommaText add sk_femaledarkelf=Crdremoravoice

On maleVoices.CommaText add Crdremoravoice

This will work or the script will just ignore since the voice is not supported?

Should work just like you described it. But it requires dremoras from that mod to have dremora voices configured to them.

On 3/17/2022 at 4:07 AM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Updated:

- SLSF Fame Comments from version 3.2 to 3.31. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/ayhjUQDI#bWnCH9aGGgmh_xoRFlczPl5UXs-qP2NAof00vqVEP9U. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

- SexLab Solutions Revisited. Very minor update to add previously missing Brynjolf's and Hadvar's lines. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/iuICVAaA#zTqzOUs3WzUh9gaZZ6p0gZx78IXAHg5oEtmBqwAp5dM. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

- SexLab Confabulation. Very minor update to add previously missing Brynjolf's lines. Download link containing updated files only: https://mega.nz/file/23ADwB5S#cbrOftNJBqsXlgoy5UW5Lm9KpkDMQA0tqu-mDGXqKzs. It will be available for 30 days from now. You can install it on top of the main package or just redownload the whole archive from the first post.

Should work just like you described it. But it requires dremoras from that mod to have dremora voices configured to them.

Having some problem here trying  to do the voice for the 3DNPC mod. The batch synthesis stops in an error when it hits the expression  {Lute}. Looking in the script and the { } simbols aren't  covered in the  "Text filtering regular expressions". Can you post here the code so the script filter those expressions off?

EDIT: Seems that  I fixed for myself. Took the line filterRegExps.Add('\[.*?\]');, made a copy and edited to filterRegExps.Add('\{.*?\}');.

Edited by devildx

Hi there, first, I wanted to thank @DoubleCheeseburger for the instructions for creating voice packs.

I'm trying to get the lip sync file generation working. I have the FonixData.cdf at Data\Sound\Voice\Processing and FaceFXWrapper.exe at Tools\Audio within my Skyrim directory, and I've created a new CK executable within MO2 as described in the instructions. I'm on the latest version of AE.

When I try to run the executable, it appears to run, but I see no sound output in my overwrite directory. I'm not even sure how to debug what's going wrong here.

What's frustrating is I definitely had this working a while back, before some stuff happened with my hard drive and I had to reinstall. Where should I be looking to try to figure this out? Thank you.

13 hours ago, KajsaRikka said:

Hi there, first, I wanted to thank @DoubleCheeseburger for the instructions for creating voice packs.

I'm trying to get the lip sync file generation working. I have the FonixData.cdf at Data\Sound\Voice\Processing and FaceFXWrapper.exe at Tools\Audio within my Skyrim directory, and I've created a new CK executable within MO2 as described in the instructions. I'm on the latest version of AE.

When I try to run the executable, it appears to run, but I see no sound output in my overwrite directory. I'm not even sure how to debug what's going wrong here.

What's frustrating is I definitely had this working a while back, before some stuff happened with my hard drive and I had to reinstall. Where should I be looking to try to figure this out? Thank you.

Oh wow, it seems that I haven't updated the guide in forever...

So, now there is a .lip and .fuz plugin available for xVASynth. I recommend to use it instead of Creation Kit. It's really easy to use and saves a lot of time.

Edited by DoubleCheeseburger
On 3/27/2022 at 8:22 AM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Oh wow, it seems that I haven't updated the guide in forever...

So, now there is a .lip and .fuz plugin available for xVASynth. I recommend to use it instead of Creation Kit. It's really easy to use and saves a lot of time.

How has the plugin been working for you? I'm one of the creators. Personally sometimes the outputted .lip files are a bit different from CK's and sometimes have anomalies in game. I'm not sure why though, everything we're using is directly from CK. 

Have you been using the .lip function only or the xwm->fuz packaging as well?

On 3/28/2022 at 11:05 PM, Executaball said:

How has the plugin been working for you? I'm one of the creators. Personally sometimes the outputted .lip files are a bit different from CK's and sometimes have anomalies in game. I'm not sure why though, everything we're using is directly from CK. 

I use here and works great. I like that auto creates the .fuz file.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:05 AM, Executaball said:

It works just great. One small thing I noticed is sometimes .lip files don't get generated if the line is extremely short (like "Oh." or something like that). I think it happens only for some of the voice models. Never had this issue when I was using CK. Also, this occured on version 1.0 of the plugin. I'll let you know if I encounter it on 1.1.

But even if this bug persists it's very minor and other than that the plugin does a wonderful work and saves so much time and nerves. So thank you very much for your work!

I use it just to generate .lip files. I prefer to double check everything before packing into .fuz.

Edited by DoubleCheeseburger
4 hours ago, Toxiccg3D said:

Is there a version of this script that just exports every dialogue across every voice type for maximum versatility?

I don't get the question; if the Speaker's VoiceType isn't defined by the mod, then it will take every VoiceType you defined. Just define every usable voicetype and you're good to go.

When indeed the speakes's VoiceType IS defined, why would you want to use more voices than needed? That would blow up the size and the work needlessly about 20 times (number guessed, but there are 80 usable voicetypes, so 79 useless in that case)

6 hours ago, Mister X said:

I don't get the question; if the Speaker's VoiceType isn't defined by the mod, then it will take every VoiceType you defined. Just define every usable voicetype and you're good to go.

When indeed the speakes's VoiceType IS defined, why would you want to use more voices than needed? That would blow up the size and the work needlessly about 20 times (number guessed, but there are 80 usable voicetypes, so 79 useless in that case)

It's more to have every line voiced by every voice type regardless of gender which seems to be filtered by the script. 

That's not as useful for futa characters since most of them are talking about a vagina they may or may not have, so batch processing every voice pretty much allows any variations in the user's save to be supported if that's what they want.

3 hours ago, Toxiccg3D said:

It's more to have every line voiced by every voice type regardless of gender which seems to be filtered by the script. 

That's not as useful for futa characters since most of them are talking about a vagina they may or may not have, so batch processing every voice pretty much allows any variations in the user's save to be supported if that's what they want.

I think you can just delete the voices that you don't want to be filtered in the script on "lowPriorityVoices.CommaText".

3 hours ago, devildx said:

I think you can just delete the voices that you don't want to be filtered in the script on "lowPriorityVoices.CommaText".

That still doesn't address the dialogue that gets filtered based on the sex of the speaker, i.e., using dialogue intended for male voice sets on female voice sets.

5 hours ago, Toxiccg3D said:

That still doesn't address the dialogue that gets filtered based on the sex of the speaker, i.e., using dialogue intended for male voice sets on female voice sets.

Then just add the male Voicetypes to the list of females, et voilà: male voices for female lines ;) 

Running into an issue with the exporter script. I'm not familiar with python unfortunately but it appears the issue is that the script doesn't handle "Additional Valid Voice Types For Export" property on Quest Aliases in at least one scenario.

In my case I have four top-level dialog branches that are exclusive to specific Quest Alias speakers. Three of these four are conditional on quest aliases that point to unique actors but the last one is conditional based on an optional unfilled-by-default alias. Each of those top-level dialog branches has their response line exported to the csv correctly for the expected voices (including all of the voices in the "Additional Valid Voice Types" list for that particular alias' branch).

However, those branches then link to a set of shared topics in a different branch. All the lines in those topics are not exported to the csv for the voices in the alias "Additional Valid Voice Types" list (for the optional unfilled-at-start alias mentioned above). They are only exported for the individual voice types of the other quest aliases that are pointing at unique actors.

I'm not sure if there is a way to make that happen in the export script or if I have to rethink my dialog layout instead. I will note that the expected voice types appear when viewing the dialog responses in the creation kit.