DoubleCheeseburger's xVASynth Based Mod Voicification Thread

ive been using the voice files for eager npcs for a while now, after adding new mods and changing my load order around i started noticing that the end dialogue after an npc accepts your advance doesn't fire and the subtitles say "...". Before this was never an issue but it bothers me that I see their mouths moving with no audio or subtitles.

I figured this was something on my end so I moved eagernpc and the voice files to the bottom of both my plugins and load order but still nothing. I did update my fuz ro d'oh because i noticed it was at 1.2 and not 1.7 but im not sure if thats the problem, i went back to an older save when the viocelines worked with 1.2 of fuz and that didnt fix it either. 

edit: on a new game it works fine but on the save i was just using it doesn't, dont know what happened :(

Any help please im confused. 

Edited by tiddienjoyer
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 3:54 AM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

How to Make Voice Files Yourself

Instead of using SK, I installed the lip_fuz plugin.
XVASynth already generates .fuz files right away

So I just needed xEdit and your script to generate the csv.

Well, of course, XVA for generating voice files.

Thanks for the instructions. It was very useful.

How would I go about extracting some simple follower lines with this? Extracting the entirety of Skyrim.esm seems like a chore + I would have to separate the lines somehow. I just want things like combat, world comments, and greetings.

Edited by wower2345
9 hours ago, wower2345 said:

How would I go about extracting some simple follower lines with this? Extracting the entirety of Skyrim.esm seems like a chore + I would have to separate the lines somehow. I just want things like combat, world comments, and greetings.

Just did a quick test and it works great! Thanks for the quick response! You should post this somewhere so others may be aware of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 1:03 PM, wower2345 said:

Use Lazy voice finder to see and extract individual lines without having to go through the entire bsa.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8619