Horse Play Mask (WIP) LE(SE?)

View File

Giddy Up, Buttercup

This is my first Skyrim Mod a simple one but everyone started small(At least i hope this) so,  :D 

please dont judge me to hard and also sorry for spelling mistakes. 

What is this Mod ?

This Mod adds a wereable Horse/Ponymask. It can simply equiped like everyother clothpiece.(There are no scripts at the moment)

At the moment there is only the Texture shown at the pics, there will be maybe more and better.  

The last 2 pics are examples for how the Mask looks in combination with DD items. 

Technicall: 

I play the LE Edition with an UNNP Body. So it is possible that it will work with the Special Edition and CBBE but icant promiss this. 

Maybe you need to build an Outif In Bodyslide.  I tryed to install the Mod with ModOrganizer and for me its works hopefull for you too. I not sure if i complettly able to help with Problems at the moment but i try my best. 

Requires

Sexlab, SexlabAroused, DDAsset, ZaZanimationPack, DD Integration, DDEquip, DDContraptions( try to remove this in the next update) 

I use the newest Versions( 20.06.21) 

Future Plans:

I think i need to grow some Carotts?Just jokeing

I need to learn how to make better textures.

I also would like to  learn how to edit scripts. 

I thinking about a quest but thats far form happen soon. 

My big Thanks go to @Bad Dog for let my using his Horse Race mod for this Hood.

Many Many Thanks to @HyperonicX who showed me to add the DD Script. Without his help i would be probably still clueless :)   

Permissions:

I have no Problems with the use of this Mod in other Mods ot with other Textures.

BUT Keep it on Loverslab, keep it free(dont try to make Money in any form with it)

Always Keep @Bad Dog in the Credits for the Basic Modell and me for make it useable as a Clothpiece.

Miscellaneous:

If you like to add better Textures, feel free to do it. (Would be nice if you share them with me :) )

Any helpfull Tipps and suggestions are welcomen.

Want to help ?

I always interested in teaming up, so if you would like to join me on my journey ,PM me. 

UPDATE

The Mask are now Devious Devices, finally the masks can locked up. 

Also the folder structure should be cleaner now.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/19/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, SexlabAroused, DDAsset, ZaZanimationPack, DD Integration, DDEquip, DDContraptions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

13 hours ago, saviorwq said:

Very Nice ,I like it !!!!!

Thank you i really appreciate it :).

Hopefull i will learn to make it even better. Trying to learn how to applie good textures on it for the moment. 

I like the Horse Hood idea a lot.

I just wonder if the files you uploaded suffice, because it all looks a bit chaotic:

The Mesh folder has no meshes included, but the esp can be found there

The texture folder looks right.

Could it be that you accidentally moved the esp into the mesh folder instead of the needed mesh files?

20 hours ago, sinola said:

Which Version do yo use ? iam on the Legendary NOT Special 

i think it is probaly the Problem with the Bodyslide i mention early. :)

Try build an ouffit in Bodyslide.  Then it should work 

i am using Legendary edition and can't use bodyslide casue of the lack of meshes

5 hours ago, SleepyMonster said:

I like the Horse Hood idea a lot.

I just wonder if the files you uploaded suffice, because it all looks a bit chaotic:

The Mesh folder has no meshes included, but the esp can be found there

The texture folder looks right.

Could it be that you accidentally moved the esp into the mesh folder instead of the needed mesh files?

I must admit that iam little bit a shamed,but ididnt have made an mesh file. So its problay works because i have the orignall Mod installed?  When so iam sorry :( still learning. Then i have to learn to creat a Mesh befor anthiny else. Looks like i didnt come around blender.org. 

I guess its along way to go 

22 minutes ago, sinola said:

I must admit that iam little bit a shamed,but ididnt have made an mesh file. So its problay works because i have the orignall Mod installed?  When so iam sorry :( still learning. Then i have to learn to creat a Mesh befor anthiny else. I guess its along way to go 

@SleepyMonster @Shion11 i added the oringal mesh. file to this archiv. Could you please tell me if it works for you now ? :)  

Horse mask update TRY.rar

1 hour ago, sinola said:

@SleepyMonster @Shion11 i added the oringal mesh. file to this archiv. Could you please tell me if it works for you now ? :)  

Horse mask update TRY.rar 596.21 kB · 1 download

i tried the update, but the mesh doesn't show up when i try to build the mask but the texture does work though

i did add the nif file and will try that one

Edit 1: i tried and don't know what i'm doing wrong here, hopefully this works on my end

it didn't work so ill wait for something else to happen

Spoiler

162966182_problem2.PNG.13686d887ce8666642d4275c3860286c.PNGproblem.PNG.8a4f26e34eb4fff72ca3ae02560484a6.PNG

Spoiler

20210521212658_1.jpg.889fb8547e16e75f995b230353200457.jpg

Iam sorry :/ it didn't work. I have honestly no idea why its works for me and not for you. 

I have deleted the race mod so there is nothing left of it and it works for me. I will later post how i made it in bodyslide maybe there is something wrong. ?But i think you are knowing what you doing. 

8 hours ago, sinola said:

I must admit that iam little bit a shamed,but ididnt have made an mesh file. So its problay works because i have the orignall Mod installed?  When so iam sorry :( still learning. Then i have to learn to creat a Mesh befor anthiny else. Looks like i didnt come around blender.org. 

I guess its along way to go 

No worries, I think that's the way to go at the beginning. Try and Error until it works =D

If I understand it correctly you would need to create a Helmet (Cloth or Armor) and give it a body slot that will replace the head while worn. Like that it wouldn't matter at first if you offer any bodyslide options.

The textures need a mesh to be applied on and that is missing in the download files.

Reasons that I know of that can prevent the hood to show up in game:

• missing mesh
  • DD device hider hides the same body slot you use for your hood (slot 41 "hair" I guess)
  • errors in the esp, like missing armor addon or armor entries  (no entries to define the slots used, wrong/missing link to meshes)
  • if the armor comes with a bodyslide option and meshes weren't build in bodyslide first

I have downloaded your update and the BadDog horse race mod. Will take I while, but I try my luck with those files.

I think it's a good way to learn something new ;D

18 minutes ago, SleepyMonster said:

No worries, I think that's the way to go at the beginning. Try and Error until it works =D

If I understand it correctly you would need to create a Helmet (Cloth or Armor) and give it a body slot that will replace the head while worn. Like that it wouldn't matter at first if you offer any bodyslide options.

The textures need a mesh to be applied on and that is missing in the download files.

Reasons that I know of that can prevent the hood to show up in game:

• missing mesh
  • DD device hider hides the same body slot you use for your hood (slot 41 "hair" I guess)
  • errors in the esp, like missing armor addon or armor entries  (no entries to define the slots used, wrong/missing link to meshes)
  • if the armor comes with a bodyslide option and meshes weren't build in bodyslide first

I have downloaded your update and the BadDog horse race mod. Will take I while, but I try my luck with those files.

I think it's a good way to learn something new ;D

I must admit that iam not sure that i need to creat an completely new mesh. 

At the moment it is technical an recolor. ? I followed an tutorial on YouTube and he didn't created an new mesh or helmet.  Please tell me if the new updated file works for you. Like i said for me its works don't now how and why but its works. 

6 minutes ago, sinola said:

At the moment it is technical an recolor.

but... but a recolor of what? ?

I followed an tutorial on YouTube and he didn't created an new mesh or helmet.

Gimme a link!

Like i said for me its works don't now how and why but its works. 

Maybe you have reached a modding Lvl at which you don't need no meshes anymore like us ignorant users ?

On the other hand, missing meshes would show a warning sign ingame ?

5 minutes ago, SleepyMonster said:

but... but a recolor of what? ?

Gimme a link!

Maybe you have reached a modding Lvl at which you don't need no meshes anymore like us ignorant users ?

On the other hand, missing meshes would show a warning sign ingame ?

Haha i dont think so ? but thats what iam wondering about. Normally i should errors and Missing files etc. but

I dont get any Warnings or errors in the game ?. Like Bethesda would say it just works. 

You didn't upload the "horse red.nif" file yet. You have it somewhere on your computer. It is also possible it's in some BSA archive if you can't find it.

nif.png.41d00ab9c9d12d5360d109bb1aa8eeac.png

As for getting it to work in DD should be easy. First choose some hood to use as a template and then copy (not as override but a clone) its rendered and inventory items in your mod with new name. Then just changing its mesh, name etc should do. All this should be doable with TES5Edit.

58 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

i would love for it to be made DD compatible in the future, cause i have issues with creation kit not working on my end

and i'm still waiting for a update on this mod, would like to have a harem of gagged ponies behind me

I just want the mask to work. 

But, i'd also love it if someone could make it a SLUTS mask. a real rubber horse pulling a cart between cities.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly at the moment it is what it is. 

I will try to add a new texture(have on ready) i still not figured out why its works for me without meshes and not for you :/ I have no idea how to added in DD. I didnt find any useful tutorials which includes adding scripts. :( if you have any tips please tell me. Also do you guys have experience in this field? 

On 5/27/2021 at 5:03 PM, Zaflis said:

You didn't upload the "horse red.nif" file yet. You have it somewhere on your computer. It is also possible it's in some BSA archive if you can't find it.

nif.png.41d00ab9c9d12d5360d109bb1aa8eeac.png

As for getting it to work in DD should be easy. First choose some hood to use as a template and then copy (not as override but a clone) its rendered and inventory items in your mod with new name. Then just changing its mesh, name etc should do. All this should be doable with TES5Edit.

Sorry for ma late reply i will look at my files and will maybe update it in evening if i can find the file that's missing