good news, the pink mask works(in theory), but it's not showing up as a item i can wear even if i build it in Bodyslide, if it's possible to find/make the red mask a nif and post it as a 0.2 and add the pink mask there this mod would probably work

Ā 

Edit: i saw the esp was in another spot, but would like to save rooms for other mods by merging and making the red mask work in a single esp

Ā 

Spoiler

20210611165314_1.jpg.7cc5ed15a3b3b2684c44108b2b3aa6d4.jpg

it worked, just waiting for that red horse mask nif and possibly making it devious so i'll have lots of red and pink pony girls

Edited by Shion11
35 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

good news, the pink mask works(in theory), but it's not showing up as a item i can wear even if i build it in Bodyslide, if it's possible to find/make the red mask a nif and post it as a 0.2 and add the pink mask there this mod would probably work

Ā 

Edit: i saw the esp was in another spot, but would like to save rooms for other mods by merging and making the red mask work in a single esp

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

20210611165314_1.jpg.7cc5ed15a3b3b2684c44108b2b3aa6d4.jpg

it worked, just waiting for that red horse mask nif and possibly making it devious so i'll have lots of red and pink pony girls

Now that i have an idea of how it works with the nif file adding the red one isnt a big thing anymore. I will do it in a few hours:)

Ā 

With the Devious well i will try to work ut out but this could take time :/

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, sinola said:

Now that i have an idea of how it works with the nif file adding the red one isnt a big thing anymore. I will do it in a few hours:)

Ā 

With the Devious well i will try to work ut out but this could take time :/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

you could ask the creator of devious devices for help on that front

1 hour ago, sinola said:

The Red Nif have been added :)Ā 

Ā 

so i got the red mask to work, it turns out the textures were different

Ā 

Spoiler

eureka.PNG.4bba81705df99e95c9ccaca5750c0dc2.PNG

this one was the problem one (Red mask)

Ā 

Spoiler

1802862312_Eureka2.PNG.86ae95e704ac90af9e23a8f485a17bb8.PNG

Ā this is the functioning pink mask with correct texture

Ā 

Spoiler

Fix.PNG.5e9312ae99c827787d0a7398325fdfc7.PNG

this is what i did without a functioning creation kit
i also snet out a message to someone who helped me makng something Devious device friendly (the attempt was not quite clean for me)

1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

Ā 

so i got the red mask to work, it turns out the textures were different

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

eureka.PNG.4bba81705df99e95c9ccaca5750c0dc2.PNG

this one was the problem one (Red mask)

Ā 

1802862312_Eureka2.PNG.86ae95e704ac90af9e23a8f485a17bb8.PNG

Ā this is the functioning pink mask with correct texture

Ā 

Fix.PNG.5e9312ae99c827787d0a7398325fdfc7.PNG

this is what i did without a functioning creation kit
i also snet out a message to someone who helped me makng something Devious device friendly (the attempt was not quite clean for me)

So now its works for you?Ā 

If i understand correctly you asking someone for help who helped with some dd? :)

1 hour ago, sinola said:

So now its works for you?Ā 

If i understand correctly you asking someone for help who helped with some dd? :)

Ā 

it does work once i fixed the texture name and i sent someone to your modĀ  that helped me when i was doing the same thing, i can't mod stuff through creation kit myself anymore

I've had a little look at the mod, and so far what you've done in the the CK is a bit of a mess.

You're on the right track, but at the same time you're off by a fair bit.

Now, while I could easily fix it myself, it wouldn't hurt to give you an idea of what you need to do for the future.

Ā 

If you want a proper functioning hood/mask, I suggest you start with taking a look at the hoods in the DD mods themselves.

Ā 

You'll see there are 2 parts to each hood/mask: A "_Inventory" and "_scriptInstance"/"_Rendered" part. (Earlier versions used "scriptInstance", while later additions used the revised "_Rendered" ID)

Start with the scriptInstance/Rendered part first. This is where you have the armoraddon, as well as particular keywords needed for the mod to recognize the items as such.

You'll also notice that there is no weight/armor/name to these. That is normal. When making/modifying this part, make sure they are blank.

Ā 

On the Inventory part, you'll see the scripts addition, but there is no armoraddon. This is normal. It is also the part you see in-game.

As for the scripts, the only ones you need to modify are the inventory and scriptInstance parts. These are needed to enable the items to actually show up in the game.

As for the other parts, it will take some time to learn how it all goes, but once you start putting the pieces together, creating DD items is actually pretty easy.

Ā 

Now, my trick to make things so much easier I suggest you edit an already made hood and make some modifications there.

Start with modifying the IDs, then take one step at a time. It's really quite easy, since most of it is already done for you.

2 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I've had a little look at the mod, and so far what you've done in the the CK is a bit of a mess.

You're on the right track, but at the same time you're off by a fair bit.

Now, while I could easily fix it myself, it wouldn't hurt to give you an idea of what you need to do for the future.

Ā 

If you want a proper functioning hood/mask, I suggest you start with taking a look at the hoods in the DD mods themselves.

Ā 

You'll see there are 2 parts to each hood/mask: A "_Inventory" and "_scriptInstance"/"_Rendered" part. (Earlier versions used "scriptInstance", while later additions used the revised "_Rendered" ID)

Start with the scriptInstance/Rendered part first. This is where you have the armoraddon, as well as particular keywords needed for the mod to recognize the items as such.

You'll also notice that there is no weight/armor/name to these. That is normal. When making/modifying this part, make sure they are blank.

Ā 

On the Inventory part, you'll see the scripts addition, but there is no armoraddon. This is normal. It is also the part you see in-game.

As for the scripts, the only ones you need to modify are the inventory and scriptInstance parts. These are needed to enable the items to actually show up in the game.

As for the other parts, it will take some time to learn how it all goes, but once you start putting the pieces together, creating DD items is actually pretty easy.

Ā 

Now, my trick to make things so much easier I suggest you edit an already made hood and make some modifications there.

Start with modifying the IDs, then take one step at a time. It's really quite easy, since most of it is already done for you.

Thank you for your advice i happily taking all information and Tipps i can get:)Ā 

Ā 

I have looked at the a hood in CK. My idea was to duplicate it and changed it in the hood i wanted. This worked not as intended. When i equipped the hood in game its gave me the DD text and as soon i click on the text the hood changed back into the leather hood. At this moment i was unable to unequip it. I think the problem is the render hood at that moment. I have no idea what i should do with the render one/how to change it in to the hood. When i try too add the script to my newly created file its adds but not playing in game.Ā 

7 hours ago, Shion11 said:

Ā 

it does work once i fixed the texture name and i sent someone to your modĀ  that helped me when i was doing the same thing, i can't mod stuff through creation kit myself anymore

Happy it works now for you :)

Out of interest why you cant mod stuff anymore :/?Ā 

7 minutes ago, sinola said:

Thank you for your advice i happily taking all information and Tipps i can get:)Ā 

Ā 

I have looked at the a hood in CK. My idea was to duplicate it and changed it in the hood i wanted. This worked not as intended. When i equipped the hood in game its gave me the DD text and as soon i click on the text the hood changed back into the leather hood. At this moment i was unable to unequip it. I think the problem is the render hood at that moment. I have no idea what i should do with the render one/how to change it in to the hood. When i try too add the script to my newly created file its adds but not playing in game.Ā 

First, make sure the armor addon in the reference part is your pony mask.

Ā 

Second, in the scripts, there should be a DeviceInventory and DeviceRendered. Make sure the DeviceInventory is your _Inventory part, and the DeviceRendered is your _Rendered/_scriptInstance part.

That should make it pop up properly.

58 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

First, make sure the armor addon in the reference part is your pony mask.

Ā 

Second, in the scripts, there should be a DeviceInventory and DeviceRendered. Make sure the DeviceInventory is your _Inventory part, and the DeviceRendered is your _Rendered/_scriptInstance part.

That should make it pop up properly.

I will try it out later :) thanks so far

Can i contact you when i not get far?Ā 

9 hours ago, Shion11 said:

not sure, creation kit stopped working properly and reinstalling it won't help

I had the same problem. My problem was that have installed it in wrong direction. So he didn't find the file he needed. After that and a edit on the Skyrim Creator ini. it worksĀ  try to add this in theĀ Creation kit ini file
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1Ā Ā 

under [general]Ā  it works for me :)

Ā 

11 hours ago, sinola said:

I had the same problem. My problem was that have installed it in wrong direction. So he didn't find the file he needed. After that and a edit on the Skyrim Creator ini. it worksĀ  try to add this in theĀ Creation kit ini file
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1Ā Ā 

under [general]Ā  it works for me :)

Ā 

i can mod stuffĀ again, thanks for the info and i'l going to start with a catsuit to ease me into this

A few things you definitely need to do.

Ā 

Your .esp file is in the Meshes folder. You need to make a Data folder and place it in there for it to work properly.

Ā 

You also need to make it all a structure like this: Data/Meshes/[Your mod name here] or Data/Textures/[Your mod name here]

So, you put your Meshes and Textures folder in the Data folder.

Not only will this will help differentiate your mods' meshes/textures from everyone else's, but it is a standard when it comes to modding.

Hi guys. I tried this mod out on the RED+PINK DD Version and I seem to be have the problemĀ of an invisible mask. I have followed the pervious comments about trying to fix this but I don't have any experience with bodyslide besides hitting batch build when I add a new mod. Could someone give me a quick guide on how to install this mod in bodyslide correctly. i use CBBE and LE if that helps explain why it doesn't build.

On 6/23/2021 at 2:35 AM, Mad_Monty said:

Hi guys. I tried this mod out on the RED+PINK DD Version and I seem to be have the problemĀ of an invisible mask. I have followed the pervious comments about trying to fix this but I don't have any experience with bodyslide besides hitting batch build when I add a new mod. Could someone give me a quick guide on how to install this mod in bodyslide correctly. i use CBBE and LE if that helps explain why it doesn't build.

if it's the red mask, follow what i did on my june 13th post and you should use studio outfit to make the bodyslide files just in case