[REL] BAMM! Bodyslide Armor Merge Mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35485/

2014 State of play: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16837-relupdate-bamm-bodyslide-armor-merge-mod-1-3-may-11th/?p=696191

UPDATE 11th May

Bamm 1-3-1 is now out! And what a wonder it is! Definitely worth your time to upgrade, and I wholly recommend trying it and the BodySlide system for the 1st time if you've yet to take the plunge. ChronoTrigger77 has taken Bamm under his wing and revolutionised it.  Bamm is a much cleaner, leaner, smaller beast now, - but we've actually expanded what it offers!

There's 50! Armours now! All stand alone, and a huge variety in how you wear them. Many expanded from their original mods to offer Heavy/Light and Cloth options, so now your play-style is unrestricted, and  can be as varied and as diverse as your look!

ChronoTrigger has upgraded and refined a Multitude of Bodyslide ++ settings, so that now ALL offer the  35 upgraded sliders,  some have improved and made better fitting where Chrono has had the time. So even if you have many of the BodySlide armours, I still recommend grabbing Bamm, Chrono's really a credit to the community and done some impressive work here.

All  armours are craftable at the TANNING RACK a decision made to reduce Forge Bloat. Under Studded/Imperial and Orcish categories respectively. very easily navigable. All Light armours are tagged (L)++ and Heavy (H)++ making identification and console searching remarkably easy.

Check out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOvS0m_BRJ4dGdNb0VzLUxCR0RpVTBEdzNCbndHRnc#gid=0

An updated doc listing all the armours in Bamm, including what new updates have been added! There's even 1 Brand New to the community BodySlide armour!

Reaperr9111's, Nord Hunter.  Also includes SilverNight armour as a standalone version of Silverlight. and 3D Pubic hair from EliteCheat.

1 Part Mirror: -http://www.filefactory.com/file/2utqsvlou2vh/n/BAMMv1-3-1-35485-1-3-1.7z

2Part, pt1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?s3vaid8t340xqd8

2Part, pt2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?2jl7kc5t2djscc4

https://docs.google....NCbndHRnc#gid=0

Compare the images to the google Doc numbers.

Click Spoiler to reveal images.

BAMM_1_4.jpg

BAMM_5_8.jpgBAMM_9_12.jpgBAMM_13_15_28.jpgBAMM_16_19.jpgBAMM_20_21.jpgBAMM_21_23_29.jpgBAMM_24_27.jpgBamm_30.jpgBAMM_31_33.jpgBAMM_34_36.jpg

Long Description from the Nexus, copied here in case people don't have access to it.

z8Qnucm.png8ViZR0J.png

BAMM! is a collection of 50 none-replacer armours, 27 original meshes & 23 standalone retexture's, that all work with Caliente's amazing BodySlide tool. Graciously compiled with permission from their respective authors, it is completely standalone, and each armour adheres to BodySlide++'s 35 sliders thanks to ChronoTrigger77.

BAMM! Is now on version 1.3! Huge Upgrade!
Reduced size, A cleaned up ESP, and amazing BodySlide++ Functionality and Streamlined upgraded options.
Safe to Uninstall BAMMv1 first, you will NOT lose any equipped armours!

Quick Installation & Intro! Mod is NSFW!

1) REQUIRED - Install CHSBHC or Natural Breast Animation for BBP animations.  Note that some outfits in the set require BBP support and will crash your game if you don't have it.

2) REQUIRED - Install XMPS to get full BBP and TBBP skelenton support.

3) REQUIRED - Install CBBE

4) OPTIONAL - Install your favorite CBBE Texture mod and use Caliente's Texblend to fix the next seams etc.

5) OPTIONAL - Install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP

6) REQUIRED -Install Bodyslide CB Plus Plus - Extra Sliders for CBBE (Main File)

7) OPTIONAL - Install optional sets from Bodyslide CB Plus Plus.

8) Install BAMM!

9) Run Bodyslide to customize all these wonderfu outfits to your favorite CBBE bodyshape.

10) Come back here and ENDORSE ALL THE FABULOUS OUTFITS on their respective pages.

BodySlide (NOT INCLUDED with BAMM - see install order above) is a simple program that allows you to 100%  customise your body (female only) and lots of armours to proportions of your choosing. I always found it odd to have a small chested girl, equip a new body piece and suddenly grow a large pair of mammory cannons, or viceversa.

BAMM! Is 100% script free, simply a collection of armours, it should drop in (and out) of your game with zero issues.

Table of Contents.

1. Credits, thank yous, links and permissions.
2. Detailed Description
3. Detailed Installation guide.
4. FAQ.
5. Recommendations.
6. Bugs, to do, updates and version history.

z8Qnucm.pngyuohB9q.png

By far the most important section of this description, here you'll find all available links to the creators of these wonderful armour pieces. Listed high unlike most mods in recognition of their work and talent.  I'm simply the untalented waiter bringing the cordon bleu dishes these master chefs serve up to your table. I am so thankful to each one of them for enhancing my Skyrim way beyond my wildest expectations.

If you - yes YOU! Even think of looking at BAMMs endorse button without first crediting these guys I will personally come round to your house and speak to your mother in a very suggestive manner that makes you feel really quite uncomfortable indeed. And if you don't live with your mom, then I'll go round hers, and you'll just have to imagine exactly how I'm pursuing my vengeance... .

PLEASE DOWNLOAD & ENDORSE THESE GUYS! KUDOS THEIR PROFILE PAGES!
Thank you to, in no particular order :

Lustrianna / Lust Design.
MIA but she is the very talented creator of the included armours,  Adamantine Gear, Tribal Glass, Dovahkiin Mercenary Gear and Sovngarde Steel A personal fave!

EliteCheat for his Piercing Body Piece and His Undergarments Mod And, and! His 3D Pubic Hair Plus Silverlight BS settings   

Also jojjo for the original Silverlight Armour

On that note Frozzled for his  dashing Silvernight armour texture.

TheGreenLion for Ancient Nord Armor

KURESE for Argent Iron Armor & Black Rust

saili / Ilias for their Argent/Black Rust Chainmail Retex

Messiasmummo for Argent Royal Retex & Black Rust Royal And Diano Royal Retex

gatti2012 for his Yumiko Suits, and his Jewelry Outfit.

Brokefoot for his Dandelion Armour.  That file is a UNP Mashup, think that's it.

seta_vn for the  Dark Illusion Armour
Credit also Silvist, Slash197, Endiness, and SkeletonK I think. Difficult to track!

Nalim666for his Spriggan Armour. And Slick Catsuit

DatBoiNC for his tasty Micro Bikini

anano for Layer Bikini

Killerkeo For his Fur Huntress Armour and Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitor. As well as Divine Huntress. Uploaded by ozzking with credit to asianboy345

themanclaw for his See-through Chainmail As well as an advance preview of his Lace variations!

Merilia for Noble Female Clothes with credit to Neogunbuster  and Karmoths textures.

Reaper9111 For the brand new Bodyslide armour! Nord Hunters Armor CB++ work By ChronoTrigger77

Aradia for their Aradia Lace, not on the nexus.

Of course, Caliente for CBBE.And alongside stuffed bunny for Bodyslideitself, who created the awesome extra sliders. /bow down.

And a personal thankyou to ChronoTrigger77 now co-author of Bamm, he's really accelerated its development, taught me a lot, been gracious and generous, and Just made Bamm an infinitely better mod for you, the BodySlide community. Thanks man.

Also of note is bubinga64 who quietly took the .esp and cleaned it up to great effect. Thank you

P.S Thank you to Muscle Madam, you un-findable Japanese(?) legend,  who originally converted many of these authors works to the CB++ system.

Permissions.
Are you an author? Is your work here against your will ? PLEASE PLEASE contact us, and we'll remove it very hastily! hardly go 24 hours without checking, and do not want to P anyone off, just wished to spread this great tool, and fabulous armours further into the community!

Are you an author?   And you've not been credited? Again contact us and we'' correct Bamms description ASAP! Sorry If this applies to you! It's often difficult to ascertain exactly where permissions lie, but strenuous efforts have been made.

For anyone looking to work on this file, We're unable give you permission to do ANYTHING with the armours -  contact the original authors. But If anyone can translate this, or package it for Bain, anything like that; you don't need to ask. Likewise if you want to ADD  to it, and have permissions, by all means go right ahead. Some authors have requested it not be uploaded to Steam.

z8Qnucm.pngu9sqG5E.png

BAMM -  BodySlide Armour Merge Mod.
This mod aims to bring together ALL of the stand alone, community created BodySlide enabled armours available on the net, into 1 easily managed package. This does not include CB++ conversions of Vanilla or DLC armours, these are all none Bethesda produced works. Look at ChronoTrigger77's Skimpy collection or Caliente'svanilla BS collection for that. Very importantly, NONE of these are my creations, or my work. I created this mod simply for private use, to merge 30 odd ESP's into 1, simply to clear up my load order and make installation easier. It occurred to me, others might make use of it, so I thought of a snazzy name and set about contacting the creators of each armour, seeking their permission for a public release.

BAMM Is only a thing due to their creativity and hard work, endorse them.

Bodyslide itself is Caliente's amazing tool. BS allows for full customisation of your female body, to whatever proportions you want. Really thin legs? Massive thighs? Huge breasts? Wide shoulders? Tiny nipples? Huge belly? All possible and any combination there of. You can create a body that will take on these proportions when ever a character or NPC is nude, or wearing a Bamm or BodySlide armour.
Importantly, you can also create individual configurations for any armours that are BodySlide enabled.
These armours can match your body settings, so that you look the same nude, or attired. No more magically shrinking boobs or expanding assess, I find this really adds to the immersion.
Additionally you can make some armours  really fat, or thin, top heavy or anything, to create a large amount of variety in the way NPC's look in Skyrim.  As much as BodySlide is a tool for sexy ladies- I find it invaluable for immersion - some people are fat!

All  the armours in BAMM! come with  a preset bodyshape, so you immediately have conformity between armours. No need to mess with Bodyslide.exe if you don't wish.

BodySlide is an amazing gift to the Skyrim community, I urge you try it - it even comes with the option to create your body to be like UNP etc, theoretically making every armour in the game and in mods compatible! You can install it in BAMM! Totally risk free, this mod contains no scripts and you should be able to install it and remove it at will with no ill effects on your game or saves.

z8Qnucm.pngdMl53Sa.png

Here's a more detailed installation guide, that should guarantee BAMM! working in your game.
- Bamm! doesn't require, but WILL WORK with any/all DLC.

Required Files

1-- A Copy of Skyrim! Updated to 1.9.
2-- A skeleton. I chose Maxims
3-- A BBP mod. I chose CHSBHC
4-- CBBE
5-- FNIS

Optionals before installing BAMM!
6-- A more realistic fluid breast physics (BPP).
Install those six in that order.

Lastly BACK UP YOUR Bodyslide folder! That is if you're a prior BS user and wish to keep your old settings!! BAMM won't destroy your custom BodySlide presets, but it there's a chance it may overwrite some of your pre-defined sets that you already have installed.  Copy your BodySlide folder somewhere safe just in case*.

7-- Install  BAMM via NMM or manually. If you install via NMM, I still  recommended manually copying the textures folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data . Bamm is quite large and NMM isn't always 100% successful.

8-- Then just activate BAMM! in NMM, or Launcher>Data Files ensuring BAMM.esp is checked before running Skyrim.
9 -- Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

*Once BAMM has finished installing, prior bodyslide users should check how it looks in game. If you wish to restore your own prior BodySlide settings, simply copy your folder back over, overwriting when prompted to restore your personal configs, but still keeping any extras BAMM installs.

Check Bamm Armours for an up to date reference of the armours included in Bamm, Bodyslide notes and any other specific details.

z8Qnucm.pngipfzRpC.png

Q: Is Bamm compatible with "this" mod?
A: Yes.
Always yes. Bamm won't break your game, or any other mods. Nor should removing it.
It may not WORK with UNP body types etc, but someone else will have to test that.

Q: What armours are in this pack?
A: The following, numbered  to match the pics you find in the images section.

1 - Adamantine Crystal by lustrianna LustDesign
2 - Ancient Nordic Chainmail by TheGreenLion
3 - Aradia Lace Lace by Aradia
4 - Argent Armour by KURESE
5 - Black Rust by KURESE
6 - Black Rust Royal by MessiasMummo
7 - Argent Royal by MessiasMummo
8 - Black Rust Chainmail by Ilias / saili
9 - Argent Chainmail  by Ilias / saili
10 - Dandelion by Brokefoot
11 - Dark Illusion (L) by SkeletonK (+ seta_vn)
12 - Dark Illusion (H) by SkeletonK (+ seta_vn)
13 - Diano by KURESE
14 - Diano Royal by MessiasMummo
15 - Divine Huntress by KillerKeo
16 - Dovahkiin Mercenary by lustrianna LustDesign
17 - Fur Huntress by KillerKeo
18 - Gatti Jewellery  by gatti2012
19 - Piercing BPP BS by EliteCheat
29 - Gatti Yumiko by gatti2012
21 - Layer Bikini by anano                                                               
22 - Micro Bikini by DatBoiNC
22a - Micro Bikini Topless by DatBoiNC
23 - Silverlight by jojjo, BS byEliteCheat
24 - Sovngarde Steel by lustrianna
25 - Spriggan by Nalim666
26 - Tera Heavy by Caliente
27 - Tribal by lustrianna LustDesign
28 - Catsuit by Nalim666
29 - Craw Wizard by Caliente
30 - LSAR Bodyslide Undergarments by EliteCheat
31 - Viceroy by KillerKeo
32 - Nordic Chainmail See-through by themanclaw
32a - Nordic Chainmail See-through Lace
33 - Nordic Leather Lace by themanclaw
33a - Nordic Leather

Q: How do I get these armours?
A: Multiple ways;
--At the forge for the most part, see BAMM Armours.xls for details.
--Simply type in console help "++" (MUST include quotation marks) to list evey BAMM added armour.
--In the Data Folder, open Bamm Docs, and you'll see a .txt file called BAMM.txt Open and read that for further instructions on how to add EVERY BAMM! Armour into your inventory.

Q: What Skin Texture & Mods are you using?
CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 IS my choice. You can use any CBBE skin texture you like, so choose your own preference, so long as it's CBBE compatible.
Further Mods used in Pictures.
Apachi Hair
 And the retex
 XCE's No more Blocky Faces
XCE's Detailed Faces
Eyes: Eyes Of Beauty
Skin texture is  AnTiWoMaAgNoT's
Then Dark Nips and Fuller Blond Pubic hair from this mod
 Brynn's Vitality(optional)
Seductive Lips
 Brows

All installed in that specific order in NMM, overwriting every time it suggests.
Probably some very redundant steps but eh, I'm no expert and it works for me.

Q: Will these armours be in leveled lists?
A: I don't know how to do that, but I'm working on learning. Be ages but will happen as a separate .esp eventually.

Q: Can you make "this" armour Bodyslide enabled?
A: NO! I have no skill or abilities. I've created none of this.

Q: "This" armour is missing its texture, is there a fix!?
A: Try manually copying the textures folder into your data folder, if no worky, PM me.

Q: Will you update this?
A: Periodically as new BS armours are released.

Q:  Did you know "this" was wrong with your mod?
A : No, I'm an unskilled idiot. Please alert me to any problems, even send a 'fix' to me, and I'll update BAMM promptly.

Q: What's the BS preset your armours are set to like?
A: I've tried to make it appealingly sexy, but semi realistic. 0 weight is very  tiny boobs, 60 weight is a really good hand-full, thin waist. 100 weight is huge boobs, -like those that do occasionally pop up in real life. But not with the admittedly tiny unrealistic waist at 100 weight.
All weights should have a nice shapely derriere. [:P] Basically I view 0-65 as realistic though sexyily stylized bodies, with  anything higher getting  way into fantasy land.
Not that any of that matters - the beauty of BodySlide is you can change it all to anything you like!

Q: How do I change the body shape?
A: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide Open up the bodyslide.exe. In there  at Outfit/Body Scroll to CB++ Body+BPP. Then at preset choose a shape you like. Or create your own using the sliders! BAMM's preset is called BodySlideMergedSimple.
Click create bodies once happy to put the armour or body into your game!

z8Qnucm.pngb46tj9R.png

I recommend you endorse each author! Downloading them will give you a handy back up as well.

Noble Clothes Replacer by Neogunbuster. Still working for permission on this.

3D BS Pubic hair! by EliteCheat.  Up to preference  I thought, love it personally!

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP by ChronoTrigger77
Truly amazing work from a very talented guy. Get it, love it, endorse him. Makes all the official armours BodySlide enabled!

Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE Calientes own Bodyslide enabled vanilla armours, much less skimpy than Chrono Triggers.

z8Qnucm.pngpke6TsQ.png

Bugs & Issues
Spriggan Armour disappears at 100 weight. So set it lower. In console - player.setnpcweight 99 - is as close as possible. However I'm not fuly convinced that this armour IS BodySlide. May Remove on Feeback.
Catuit Armour. Does not work well with BPP. Broke tbh. May Remove on Feeback.
Diano Royal breast straps take original tex... no idea how to fix. PM if you do!
Divine Huntress Is only part BodySlide enabled.
LSAR undergarments are very clipping prone, especially set 2, hips. EliteCheat has sadly got real life issues, but has allowed ANYONE capable of fixing it to do so if they wish.
Armours can have clipping at extreme weights. Some just will. Some it's due to being created under the old 10 slide version Bodyslide, where as Bodyslide now has 35 sliders.

To Do list
Integrate into leveled lists.

Version History & Updates.
Original Release.

New Armours! :
Viceroy Inquistor, by Killer Keo.
Nordic Chainmail See-through by themanclaw, plus Lace variants.  And A Leather retexture equivalent.  4 Different looks!
LSAR Undgarments by EliteCheat       4 Unique Bodyslide enable underwear sets.
New Feature! :
Every BAMM added armour now has ' ++ ' added to its in-game name. Simply type in console help "++" (MUST include quotation marks) to list every BAMM added armour. Helpful.
Bug Fix :
Thanks to Anime_Otaku102 who alerted me to fact that Bamm v1.0 had been mistakenly packaged with a load of unnecessary weapon textures.  These have been removed from current all Bamm releases after v1.1.    
Divine Huntress and Spriggan armour should now be FULLY Bodyslide enabled, thank you marcheluis.
Fixed Crafting and Temper recipes for Viceroy Inquisitors Robe. Fur Huntress Hood up now displays!

OVERHAUL UPDATE 1.2 - Completely uninstall all old versions and updates, then install 1.2
Major .esp edits by dwjlien
Major files overhaul by ChronoTrigger77
Add Noble Clothes by Merilia (CB++ sliders completely redone by CT77)
Added Missing Nipple Piercings Set by EliteCheat
Fix Gatti Yomiko mis-aligned in bodyslide
Files cleaned up - removed about 65MB of un-needed material from final 7z file.
Groups, Slider Sets and Presets fixed and consolidated for easier use in bodyslide.
Regenerated Default Meshes
Added CB++ versions of Lustriana's oufits, Caliente's 2 Tera Armors and Nordic Chainmail
As of 1.2, you MUST FIRST INSTALL Bodyslide CB Plus Plus (Main files)

W53mLby.png

Version 1.3.1
Fixes :
Fix - missing bodyslide files for Nordic Hunter Panty in 1.3
Fixed Nordic Chainmail Seethrough & leather display.
Adjusted breast armor on Sovngarde steel (removed extra space)
Optimized textures to reduce archive size.
New Additions:
Added CBBE/BPP Bodyslide Pubic hair by EliteCheat
Added Reaper9111's CBB Nord Hunter
Added Frozzled SilverNight Armour retexture
Added CBBE/BPP Bodyslide Pubic hair by EliteCheat
New Features:
Light Armours All affixed (L)++
Heavy Armours All affixed (H)++
All crafting moved to the Tanning Rack. Cloth under Studded. Light Under Imperial, Heavy Under Orcish. Weapons etc under Steel.
CB++ Presets have been massively cleaned up, and Bamm Armours categorised into sections for easy and elegant BodSlide manipulation within the BodySlide++.exe.
Bamm Armour Google Doc Viewable, listing all armours and specfic notes.

oooooooooh how I wish this existed for the UNP body. I used the CBBE body for years but then switched over to the UNP body and now just about every single vanilla armor in my game has been replaced with a UNP version. Still that being said this mod looks fantastic and I must say kudos to you for doing this. Something like this has been needed for a very long time.

oooooooooh how I wish this existed for the UNP body. I used the CBBE body for years but then switched over to the UNP body and now just about every single vanilla armor in my game has been replaced with a UNP version. Still that being said this mod looks fantastic and I must say kudos to you for doing this. Something like this has been needed for a very long time.

In Bodyslide you can recreate the exact UNP shape I believe. There's no reason not to switch :P

And wow I didn't expect this many people to like it this quickly, :) I tested the crap out of it so Im pleased no ones properly reported any issues with it.... yet.

1.1 of Bamm is out!

2 new armours added to it, with 3 additional standalone textures.

And 4 bras and 4 knickers.

A new Identification on each armour, to indicate it's a bodyslide one.

Basicaly EVERY SINGLE Bodyslide armour is included now, apart from one, who's authors are MIA, and I can't get permission from. (noble standalone)

If you installed 1.0. this link should work as a handy updater:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjcy06ekzir25lb

it's available on the nexus too, as well as Full 1.1 download if you should so wish.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35485//?

Anyone know how I could spread the word about this mod? People seem to like it, I just don't know how to "advertise" it.

Again Thx to Holy mod. :) And i have question.

Error on creat armor files. This is error SS.

post-3027-0-87035200-1367622882_thumb.jpg

And here is my "config.xml"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<BodySlideConfig>D:\Game\skyrim\Data\
<!-- Game install path.  Normally this is harvested from the windows registry, but if that's not working
    or you want to work with a different game, uncomment/change the below line.  Notice the important trailing slash. -->
<!-- <GameDataPath>D:\Game\skyrim\Data\</GameDataPath>
 -->D:\Game\skyrim\Data\<!-- Mesh output path.  Normally this is the same as GameDataPath, but if you wish to specify an alternate
    location where to save meshes after designing, uncomment this and set the path accordingly. -->D:\Game\skyrim\Data\
<!-- <MeshOutputPath>D:\Game\skyrim\Data\</MeshOutputPath>
-->
<EnableGenerator>true</EnableGenerator>
<GeneratorFile>shapekeyCorset.nif</GeneratorFile>
<GenBaseShapeName>chestBase</GenBaseShapeName>

<BatchBuildGroup>CalienteArmor</BatchBuildGroup>

</BodySlideConfig>

I launched "BodySlide++" in folder "D:\Game\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" Here.

Need advice. :)

Hey, I'm a VERY unskilled person! Total idiot in fact! Caliente created Bodyslide, and our very own stuffed bunny http://www.loverslab.com/user/46434-stuffed-bunny/

Are the talented people who so wonderfully gifted us with the Bodyslide tool.

They will be in  a much better position to help you with Bodyslide problems.

I myself use BodySlide.exe NOT BodySlide++.exe. Gatti14Yumiko works for me in that program. Dunno if that will help you. Maybe it's a language problem?

Now if they tell you the problem is caused  by the way I have packaged BAMM, please tell me, and I'll try to correct it! Hopefully they'll tell you how, haha.

I reiterate: I am a talentless hack of no skill or expertise, simply putting everyone elses's creations together. I'd love to be able to help you, and am here and willing-

I simply lack the intelligence to do so. :(

Bamm 1.1 is now out, might be a good excuse to update and hope a re-install fixes it?

(any armours you're wearing/have in your storage will NOT disappear :)

Hey, I'm a VERY unskilled person! Total idiot in fact! Caliente created Bodyslide, and our very own stuffed bunny http://www.loverslab.com/user/46434-stuffed-bunny/

Are the talented people who so wonderfully gifted us with the Bodyslide tool.

They will be in  a much better position to help you with Bodyslide problems.

I myself use BodySlide.exe NOT BodySlide++.exe. Gatti14Yumiko works for me in that program. Dunno if that will help you. Maybe it's a language problem?

Now if they tell you the problem is caused  by the way I have packaged BAMM, please tell me, and I'll try to correct it! Hopefully they'll tell you how, haha.

I reiterate: I am a talentless hack of no skill or expertise, simply putting everyone elses's creations together. I'd love to be able to help you, and am here and willing-

I simply lack the intelligence to do so. :(

Bamm 1.1 is now out, might be a good excuse to update and hope a re-install fixes it?

(any armours you're wearing/have in your storage will NOT disappear :)

Thx for fast reply :D You r so kind! :)

That error is not serious for me just some bother fact.

Just not hope that fix to you. Sorry.

That slider fix is other talent person can be advice.

U MUST MAKE OTHER ARMORS BSD!! PLZ!! :D

I want many many many and much mech much and lot lot lots of armor include in bamm!!

Never think that problem and PLZ other BSDs PLZ. :)

Again thx for your HOOOOOOOOOLY work. :D

Bamm!

Bamm has helped make some discoveries!! Nalim Spriggan, and KillerKeo's Divine Huntress armours were  not fully creating full BodySlide  enabled armours. Ever since their original release, apparently.

Anyhoo they now do! Well worth Downloading Bamm, 1.1 main file, and 1.2 optional update to fix those issue..

Just 1.2 update  will do If you got Bamm 1, or Bamm 1.1 previously.

Thanks SemiPr0. Really reassuring to know it's not all effed up on users end.

Hard to test without reinstalling Skyrim every single time, scary for a novice modder!

Not sure Bamm can really go anywhere now, not without more armours being converted.

I'm creating an .ESP with Heavy and Light variants of each armour, and cloth where applicable, but it's a quite a lot of work and not sure if people will even care.

I suppose :)

Also ChronoTrigger77 has contacted me, and is being really nice about some duplications I'd ballsed up. And he's pursuing more BS conversions, that he'd like to be in Bamm!

Which is absolutely terrific news!

In personal developments, I've now Just got Lustriana's 4 armours, Silverlight and Layer bikini to duplicate to Heavy/Cloth etc.

Excitingly, I've now fully fixed Diano Royal Cuirass texture display, so the bra strap is golden, which is rather pleasing as a novice.

Oh and I've got full permission to add the only missing BS armour - Noble Replacer woo! So there is quite considerable life in Bamm yet!

*self yays*