14 hours ago, CassieCream said:

Yoke being fixed is a start!

I'm not sure what you mean by "unsigned" in body slide. If you are talking about Body Morphs, those need to be checked.

If DD gags are working, it may be another mod interfering. Do you have Conditional Expressions installed?

You can also try MFG Fix NG (Next Generation) here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/114095

So i dont get it fixed but its oke.
But i also have a bigger Problem, with the sex animations.
When the orc szene starts in my house, we all start the walk automaticly outside and then glitch out of map. 
I think the game (or sexlab) is looking for bed or something.

The same thing when i try the kidnap test.
When the animation start we teleport out of map on a sleeping back, not the one im standing on.

Edited by whotheknow

wanted to try this mod again after some long time and i have the same problem as last time :D

the quest with sven and faendal doesnt work for me. after got my gold reward talking to the other guy does nothing.

weird thing is, the dialogue option for completing the quest doesnt go away. I can repeat "i dont think camilla will spend anymore blabla..." (but i get the reward only once).

sqs freeformriverwood01 shows depending on who i chose 320 or 310.

(the horse quest doesnt really work either, after the horse chekup i cant interact with the horse)

made a veeery bare bones profile on mo2:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
FNIS.esp
[Melodic] Cat Keyhole Lingerie SE 3BA.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
MCMHelper.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BakaMotionData.esp
BaboInteractiveDia.esp

I added the erotic armor tag to the lingere mod ... i saved the game 4 times and reloaded the whole game as suggested here

and the other weird thing is mo2 tells me the active "QF_FreeformRiverwood01_00074A83" script os from babodialoge but resaver says it belongs to skyrim.esm 

does anybody know what and why its borked?

qf_freeformriverwood.png

freeformriverwood.png

A public update has been released, so here's an updated patch for it if you are still using it. For AE/SE only.

BaboDialoguePatch 5.47.2.7z

This "patch" makes the following changes:

• Several grammar fixes have been made from the machine translation, as well as lore-friendly dialog changes to some NPC comments from various quests. This includes pop-up text boxes for various quests.
  • The requirements to start the Orc visitors quest are lowered to only need a beauty value of 40 or higher. Some dialog options for seducing Orc merchants have also been changed to reflect a voluptuous body (>=60 beauty, 80 breasts and ass).
  • Some dialog has been changed to make the PC sound more reluctant and composed, with some exceptions based on arousal status and sex encounters. You may have to tweak the MCM options for corruption and lewdness to stop the PC from becoming immediately mind broken.
  • Some quest NPCs now seem exceptionally delusional or cruel, through dialog changes. Specifically, Orc visitors, devious nobles, tavern drug dealers, road thugs, corrupt Markarth guards, and Vice Captain Marx.
  • Some slave NPCs have their aggression AI changed from very aggressive to aggressive. This helps them not get immediately attacked by random strangers. It doesn't always work, though.
  • Included some minor changes to load screen descriptions.

You can view these changes by opening the esp in SSEEdit.

Make sure the "patch" is placed below/after BaboInteractiveDia.esp in your load order and the SKSE json file overwrites the one from the original mod.

I haven't tried the new horse quest yet, so I may re-upload with new dialog changes for that specific quest later.

How to get back your stuff after Markarth guard searches you? He says to go to guardhouse (I guess he means the guard tower). But noone there has any dialogue and no container there has player stuff.

12 hours ago, TheUgin said:

(the horse quest doesnt really work either, after the horse chekup i cant interact with the horse)

The same :(

18 hours ago, Roarke said:

A public update has been released, so here's an updated patch for it if you are still using it. For AE/SE only.

BaboDialoguePatch 5.47.2.7z 60.1 kB · 27 downloads

• Several grammar fixes have been made from the machine translation, as well as lore-friendly dialog changes to some NPC comments from various quests. This includes pop-up text boxes for various quests.
  • The requirements to start the Orc visitors quest are lowered to only need a beauty value of 40 or higher. Some dialog options for seducing Orc merchants have also been changed to reflect a voluptuous body (>=60 beauty, 80 breasts and ass).
  • Some dialog has been changed to make the PC sound more reluctant and composed, with some exceptions based on arousal status and sex encounters. You may have to tweak the MCM options for corruption and lewdness to stop the PC from becoming immediately mind broken.
  • Some quest NPCs now seem exceptionally delusional or cruel, through dialog changes. Specifically, Orc visitors, devious nobles, tavern drug dealers, road thugs, corrupt Markarth guards, and Vice Captain Marx.
  • Some slave NPCs have their aggression AI changed from very aggressive to aggressive. This helps them not get immediately attacked by random strangers. It doesn't always work, though.

Make sure the "patch" is placed below/after BaboInteractiveDia.esp in your load order and the SKSE json file overwrites the one from the original mod.

I haven't tried the new horse quest yet, so I may re-upload with new dialog changes for that specific quest later.

Thank you for making these patches.  They make a great mod even better.

10 hours ago, Voronves said:

How to get back your stuff after Markarth guard searches you? He says to go to guardhouse (I guess he means the guard tower). But noone there has any dialogue and no container there has player stuff.

You have to wait around for a few hours. Eventually the guard will come up to the tower and stand by the chest in there. Speak to him and you can get your stuff back,

hmmm weird, mine is working for the horse quest but, as the rest are not working, any idea? i'm new to skyrim SL mods
edit: it's working fine now, i disabled both missives + DL and public whore, and now it's running fine 

Edited by aGuL kHaN
14 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Does anyone Babo MCM show up after update it?

Mine is also broken, I regret not keeping older versions, tried reinstalling, saving and loading. Nothing. I'm on LE.

Edit: let me expand on this as being vague never helped any modders: I have not changed my mod list or mod order between updates, it used to work at least a couple versions back no problem. Left game running for about an hour just to make sure its not a delayed thing, also started alternative life scenario.

Edited by Karkhel
On 4/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, Roarke said:

BaboDialoguePatch 5.47.2.7z 60.1 kB · 54 downloads

By the way for anyone else here. You can make this mod into an ESL. Thank you @Roarke

On 4/9/2024 at 10:14 PM, aGuL kHaN said:

hmmm weird, mine is working for the horse quest but, as the rest are not working, any idea? i'm new to skyrim SL mods
edit: it's working fine now, i disabled both missives + DL and public whore, and now it's running fine 

can you use the magic courser key ? and whats dl?

Hey so I haven't been able to get any of Factory's mods to work. Horrible harassment doesn't work it doesn't matter how many times I run into people. Approach doesn't work as literally no npcs approach my PC and I literally don't even know what this mod does as its never worked for me. I think this mods let npcs spank PC and it literally has never happened. I have set the armor to have keywords so I don't think that's the problem. My only thoughts are maybe this doesn't work with nemesis, There's a load order I'm unaware of, Or a incompatibility I'm also unaware of. Please help me to get these mods to work! 

1 hour ago, Schizzo said:

Hey so I haven't been able to get any of Factory's mods to work. Horrible harassment doesn't work it doesn't matter how many times I run into people. Approach doesn't work as literally no npcs approach my PC and I literally don't even know what this mod does as its never worked for me. I think this mods let npcs spank PC and it literally has never happened. I have set the armor to have keywords so I don't think that's the problem. My only thoughts are maybe this doesn't work with nemesis, There's a load order I'm unaware of, Or a incompatibility I'm also unaware of. Please help me to get these mods to work! 

i dont use nemesis i cant get events to trigger either i also added keywords to clothes i use but no luck the mcm buttons to trigger kidnap and badend test works but i dont get encounters either i use le i also finnished the war for whiterun left the city waited 90 ingame days no orc event :( not even captian would do anything i exhasted all guard dialogs about rapists strippers and so on but not 1 event

Edited by badbat111

Hi everyone. Still getting the no approach bug with the new versions of Babo and SLAPP and its requeriments, I tried reinstalling, a clean save, etc. but nothing. Did the updates work for anyone with this problem? Im playing with MO2 in LE btw.

14 minutes ago, badbat111 said:

i dont use nemesis i cant get events to trigger either i also added keywords to clothes i use but no luck the mcm buttons to trigger kidnap and badend test works but i dont get encounters either i use le i also finnished the war for whiterun left the city waited 90 ingame days no orc event :( not even captian would do anything i exhasted all guard dialogs about rapists strippers and so on but not 1 event

I'm glad it isent Nemisis cause I like my Vindictus movesets. I play on SE not LE. Hopefully someone can help us cause I'd love to use these mods!

Something wrong with with `BaboBrawlingPlayerREF`,

Spoiler

image.png.312a8f186ff3fefefc1b24e00e753c74.png

I am doing quest `BaboEncounter01`, but see in log

OnHitEx GetOwningQuest:[QF_BaboDialogueWhiterun_09B67C31 <BaboDialogueWhiterun (45B67C31)>] akAggressor: [ObjectReference < (FF004F10)>] NextStage01: 54 foe [ReferenceAlias <alias ViceCaptainDuelRef on quest BaboDialogueWhiterun (45B67C31)>]

akAggressor is fine (it is bandits), but quest must be `BaboEncounter01`, instead `BaboDialogueWhiterun` (NextStage01 and foe also related to BaboDialogueWhiterun, instead BaboEncounter01). Looks something messed in quest/ReferenceAlias and onHitEx processing

fyi @factoryclose

------------

update:

Looks `onHit` (without `PapyrusExtender`) not have such problem, (but spammed for each `BaboBrawlingPlayerREF` instanses in different quests)
And all `onHitEx` events, which I see, always related to `BaboDialogueWhiterun`, instead correct quests, which make `BaboBrawlingPlayerREF` script for player alias not usable in different quests..

(it requires additional testing, but I think it is)

Edited by andbgame

EDIT: annoying but this is how I fixed the mcm not appearing... reinstall babo dialogue and create a new save, never had to go that far for MCM to appear on any mod.

Edited by Karkhel

Guys also have a bigger Problem, with the sex animations.
When the orc szene starts in my house, we all start the walk automaticly outside and then glitch out of map. 

The same thing when i try the kidnap test.
When the animation start we teleport out of map on a sleeping back, not the one im standing on.

I think its trying to use a bed und i cant disable or i dont know where, normaly sexlab is asking for bed.

so...how exactly do you trigger the Noble event? already got the warning dialogue from the Winking Skeever owner but nothing on the roads. Also has anyone had an issue where the 2 goons in Morthal invite you for the drink, the scene happens where your character collapses and you get carried to the room, but ti just shows the guy holding you in front of the bed? nothing happens after this and the other guy never comes in

Edited by Reishouteki