On 2/6/2022 at 4:38 PM, BlackBox said:

Can't get the MCM to show up for some reason.

ever figure this out, i'm having the same problem. It was working for me right after I first installed the mod but due to some other issues i started a new game and now not getting the mcm to appear.

Is there a way to manually trigger road events? I just can't seem to encounter any despite everything being set to 100. I mean I did encounter a lowlife once but yeah, is there something like a hotspot that I can fast travel to that guarantees a road encounter? I've been fast travelling to different intersections and just sprinting along the road but I cant get any results

On 2/6/2022 at 4:55 PM, Oyhuria said:

Mercenary hireling have some issues..

When i seduce and recruit someone at first time it works pretty much fine, but if i tell'em to split up they will keep trying to talk to take them back all the time i get close to them,  refusing or accepting it doesnt end the loop, only if i start the dialogue myself and call them back to follow me

I love this mechanic so i hope it gets fixed soon

Btw it could use the default follower system since the "follow me" option keep showing up

I also forgot to mention that the only way to get them back is seducing xd

whats even they Hotkey to seduce? i dont see any dialogue option (yes, beaty over 80 and speech is at 90)
same with player monologue, do you know what hotkey is?

Ps: i use the patreon version And peech got at 90 using commands since im testing that my modlist works properly

On 2/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, kyantt said:

Hey everybody, my Problem is that the text lines dont show up  long enough. The Mod himself works, also added spec. Keywords to my clothes. NPC get aroused and approch, also start raping. Horrible Harass also works. But some of the random Textlines vanish in literally 0,5 seconds.

i used to have this issue, the latest FuzRoh version breaks with this mod, i had to check each version until one worked: use the 1.7 (or lower), the others while compatible with some are incompatible with TONS of other mods, not just this one (but ofc here is far more noticeable)

Trust me on this one, i manually tested each mod related to Subtitles, went as far as create a blank Modlist with just FuzRoh and this mod to see wtf was wrong.

image.png.91931660260c0fb53161efcb13c3aaff.png

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

whats even they Hotkey to seduce? i dont see any dialogue option (yes, beaty over 80 and speech is at 90)
same with player monologue, do you know what hotkey is?

Ps: i use the patreon version And peech got at 90 using commands since im testing that my modlist works properly

you need to set it on MCM debug if i remember correctly, the seduce hotkey only works on merchants and mercenaries

Only using this mod and a few other minor mods and still none of the events work. Found this in the log:

[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] warning: Property strp on script TRX_StraponLoader_Scr attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest TRX_Strapon (47035BE5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Unable to bind script racemenubase to alias Player on quest TMSG094 (FE01488B) because their base types do not match
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper01 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper02 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper03 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] warning: Property BaboBadEnd on script babomcmrestart attached to BaboDialogueMCMRestart (5880FC5C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] warning: Property BaboSexController on script babomcmrestart attached to BaboDialogueMCMRestart (5880FC5C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property Belyn on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B127) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property Neetrenaza on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B13F) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property Sussana on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B11B) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property Silda on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B122) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F260 attached to  (58C0F260) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (587D2FA1) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BDQ on script SF_BaboDialogueWhiterunScene_09EBACC2 attached to  (58EBACC2) cannot be bound because BaboDialogueWhiterun (58B67C31) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property EscapeTriggerDoor on script dunSolitudeJailOpenCellDoor attached to  (5835C94D) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (5835CCBA) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F25B attached to  (58C0F25B) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (587D2FA1) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property JailEntranceGuardAltMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (583674C2) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property CellMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (583675B4) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:03AM] error: Property EntranceMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (58367715) is not the right type

[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Unable to bind script racemenubase to alias Player on quest TMSG094 (FE01488B) because their base types do not match
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] warning: Property BaboBadEnd on script babomcmrestart attached to BaboDialogueMCMRestart (5880FC5C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] warning: Property BaboSexController on script babomcmrestart attached to BaboDialogueMCMRestart (5880FC5C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property Belyn on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B127) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property Neetrenaza on script baboeventnewgnisismasterscript attached to BaboEventWindhelmNewgnisis (586B7103) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0001B13F) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper01 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BDQ on script SF_BaboDialogueWhiterunScene_09EBACC2 attached to  (58EBACC2) cannot be bound because BaboDialogueWhiterun (58B67C31) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper02 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F260 attached to  (58C0F260) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (587D2FA1) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] warning: Property strp on script TRX_StraponLoader_Scr attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest TRX_Strapon (47035BE5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BaboQuest on script BaboBrawlingREF attached to alias OrcRaper03 on quest BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) cannot be bound because BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors (58284D90) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:10AM] error: Property BDQuest on script SF_BaboEventMarkarthGuardSce_09C0F25B attached to  (58C0F25B) cannot be bound because BaboEventMarkarthGuard (587D2FA1) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:11AM] error: Property JailEntranceGuardAltMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (583674C2) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:11AM] error: Property CellMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (583675B4) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:11AM] error: Property EntranceMarker on script dunRiftenJailLoadCheck attached to  (58367535) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (58367715) is not the right type
[02/09/2022 - 06:59:11AM] error: Property EscapeTriggerDoor on script dunSolitudeJailOpenCellDoor attached to  (5835C94D) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (5835CCBA) is not the right type

41 minutes ago, Oyhuria said:

you need to set it on MCM debug if i remember correctly, the seduce hotkey only works on merchants and mercenaries

Yeah just found the MCM option, but its weirdly placed, even the desc sounds like is for Debug/testing stuff (i mean the seduce key ofc)

What about the self-monologue dialog? that one used to work on my N key but along the way or on some update it just stopped being that key

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Yeah just found the MCM option, but its weirdly placed, even the desc sounds like is for Debug/testing stuff (i mean the seduce key ofc)

What about the self-monologue dialog? that one used to work on my N key but along the way or on some update it just stopped being that key

its also in the seduce hotkey, idk why its in debug, might be bc baka is still testing it idk

I'm curious are there plans for events to give bad ends that keep running if you don't do something? So for example, the Orcs that visit you in Whiterun. Say if you fail to get the guards to block em, they eventually abduct you and take you to their stronghold to be a "brood-mother" for their clan. And you'd have to figure out how to escape the stronghold in order to escape that fate. Just spitballing here. 

Edited by ADisappointment
On 2/7/2022 at 7:17 PM, AoE_Freak said:

Is anyone else having an issue where you don't get any road events? I have been fucked by the orcs, been assaulted in cities, but I never have anything happen on the road. I'm hoping someone knows if there's some way I can get the road events to trigger.

Ok, I fixed it. I had forgotten to install the required hair and eyebrow mods, and after I got those the events started to happen. At least, I think that's what did it. Anyway, now that I am getting the road events, I have another problem. The crazy serial killer guy keeps on appearing on the road, even after I set his chance to appear on road event 1 to 0%. This is very annoying, since my character can't beat him at all, so I just have to run from him for a while every time I see him. Is there any way to get him to stop showing up?

Edit: Never mind, that was a different encounter. I just wasn't expecting the encounter described as a crazy guy being obsessed with your boobs to have him just kill you, so it took me a while to even figure out that was the encounter I was getting.

Edited by AoE_Freak
Figured out the solution to my issue
On 2/8/2022 at 11:50 PM, dmeac4456 said:

ever figure this out, i'm having the same problem. It was working for me right after I first installed the mod but due to some other issues i started a new game and now not getting the mcm to appear.

Someone mentioned this earlier, but removing fertility mode from your game for some reason wont let the MCM for Babodialogue to load even if it's a new game. I read that comment, reinstalled fertility mode and sure enough the MCM came back when I started a new game. Coincidence? I don't know, but it worked for me. If you never uninstalled fertility mode yet still have this problem, then I dont know what could be causing it; like I said it could all just be a coincidence and the MCM just decided to load that time.

1 hour ago, Rocketman_ said:

Someone mentioned this earlier, but removing fertility mode from your game for some reason wont let the MCM for Babodialogue to load even if it's a new game. I read that comment, reinstalled fertility mode and sure enough the MCM came back when I started a new game. Coincidence? I don't know, but it worked for me. If you never uninstalled fertility mode yet still have this problem, then I dont know what could be causing it; like I said it could all just be a coincidence and the MCM just decided to load that time.

Not necessarily at all. I had Fertility, then I replaced it with Hentai, but this did not affect the Dialogue in any way - the menu was and is. But the menu of Approach after some of the updates  has disappeared completely (but again, regardless of Fertility)

33 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Not necessarily at all. I had Fertility, then I replaced it with Hentai, but this did not affect the Dialogue in any way - the menu was and is. But the menu of Approach after some of the updates  has disappeared completely (but again, regardless of Fertility)

As I said, probably coincidence. That's just what seemed to have fixed it on my end after several new games of testing.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:50 AM, dmeac4456 said:

The issue of MCM disappearing happened to me once during the 3.x updates a while back.  I worked around it by using ReSaver and purging the esp data from the last loadable save with the missing MCM.  The mod re-initialized during load and needed to be reconfigured,  it was expected.  4.x has an export/import for the config options. 

Recommend to look at the active script in ReSaver before purging, if there's more than 10 scripts and the save is from an interior home cell, maybe your issue is caused by another mod spamming papyrus' VM. 

2 hours ago, Lem1697 said:

So I followed the instructions on installing this mod, I added the kewords to the outfits, and the mod seems to be active. But besides dialogues with Inkeepers and guards, nothing happens. How do I get events to trigger? Are there certain NPCs I need to speak to?

Change all three beauty attribute in the MCM to 80 to raise quantity of possible events/dialogues(for context immersive, use your judgement).   Raise the chance of all events.  Read manual in description page for possible events for your current situation and try to chase that.  

Become the dragon born, up to the point you are chased by crazy cultist.  That's unlocks a lot of condition in the vanilla game, and it when I start to experience many low condition events from the mods.   Like, being chased by horny creatures or NPCs.

References in Babodialogue 4.40 events and dialogues conditions. Older version has relative similar counts ratios.

• SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini = 721 refs
  • SLA_ArmorHalfNaked = 545 refs
  • SLA_ArmorSpandex = 667 refs
  • EroticArmor = 597 refs  (Generic, used as a fallback because it can be added in game using MCM, FactoryClose prefer use of his other keywords for "immersive" context)
  • SLA_ArmorPretty = 158 refs   (No events, dialogue only from some NPC categories, like followers.)
  • SLA_ArmorTransparent = 346 refs
  • SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard = 337 refs
  • SLA_ArmorCurtain = 368 refs

Nearly all reference are from dialogues and some has branches.  The first 4 in the list are the most targeted by events.  Every other keyword not in list is for non-slot32 "accessories" or do not have anything yet in babodialogue.

*In this mod, Dialogues are mostly comments when NPC is near, but scenes from events have "real" dialogues.

Note: The mod's event/dialogues are competing for random attention against Skyrim vanilla events and other mods events.  SexistGuard and similar overloads the dialogue system, good luck getting something from this mod if you have that. 

Edited by safado
5 hours ago, WCSC said:

Just happened to open up Tes5Edit and saw these Warnings I don't remember ever having.  Anyone know what they mean?  I don't think I'm having issues with the mod but maybe I am.

I could be wrong, but it looks like reference issues with ZAZ.  Are you using "ZAZ Animation Pack 8 Plus (2018)"? Because the others glitch or CTD, ZAZ 7, ZAZ 8(2017).  Check if it has form 43 instead of Form44 in the plugin header. 

It is easy to miss and download the wrong one because t.ara creates new entries in downloads instead of updating the originals.  Also, the website search feature is a joke, better use duckduck or google. 

You may need to update xEdit to version 4.0.4 (yours is 4.0.3).   Better not use experimental 4.1.x

https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit/releases/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859?tab=files

Spoiler

What's new in xEdit 4.0.4?

Bugfixes

• #777 - [Skyrim SE/LE] - Unknown Map Marker TNAM value 59
  • #788 - For Oblivion Copy as overrides fails for MGEF
  • #792 - Flipped indexes in display of blocks and sub-blocks
  • #803 - after cleaning, some new worldspaces from DLCs may not load their temporary records correctly
  • #813 - Unknown field in Script Fragments decoded by Creation Kit error log
  • #823 - FO3: Anchorage.esm & PointLookout.esm need Mark Modified applied during QAC
  • #848 - Records with hardcoded FormIDs show as new records instead of overrides/injected
  • #853 - FNV - cleaning dead money master erases map geometry
  • #855 - After cleaning dlcnukaworld.esm, items in Nuka-Town market vanish
  • #860 - tooltip always disappears after a second
  • #863 - FO4: DefaultObject forms (DFOB) should override via EditorID
  • #871 - Updates for Static Collections [FO4]
  • #875 - TES4Edit 4.0.3 not able to copy Magic Effect Records
  • #886 - Crash by confirming add of no master
  • #880 - Minor problem with double clicking during module selection
  • #894 - [Skyrim] Several RACE subrecords are not marked as required
  • #909 - xEdit should double apostrophes in generated LOOT masterlist entry names
  • #912 - TES4Edit crashes when trying to load Nehrim.esm
  • #914 - RNAM subrecord of INFO needs to be treated as case sensitive
  • #916 - DR displayed incorrectly in Armor and Armor Addons for F3/NV
  • #919 - For REFR, Linked Rooms Count needs to be updated whenever the Linked Rooms are changed
  • #926 - [FO4] Load order is being ignored
  • #946 - GetNewFormID only allows 0 argument when it needs IwbFile as the input
  • #949 - [TES4] Oblivion.esm shows as edited when using VQSC mode
  • #953 - Time passed wrong for long running scripts
  • #959 - Quick Auto Clean should force-enable "Remove OFST Data"
  • #964 - SLGM and FLOR refs are completely valid for pack data
  • #965 - Game master automatically re-added after clean masters removes it (when no masters left)
  • #972 - NPC_ 'Geared Up Weapons' should only show 1 byte
  • #973 - GetIsID condition with Hazard argument is reported as an error
  • #974 - xNVSE inline variable declarations comes up as error in error checking
  • (reported on Discord) - .esl extensions don't always force loading as ESL correctly when the module is not ESL flagged
  • (reported on Discord) - [TES4] EDID and ESCE incorrectly report "Expected 4 bytes but found 0" when running "Check for Errors" on MGEF
  • (reported on Discord) - EnderalSE mode incorrectly performs exact instead of partial matching when loading .bsa for loaded modules
  • (reported on Discord) - Long running operations like filters and scripts can't be aborted
  • (reported on Discord) - 64 bit version does not handle extended FormID range in FO4 correctly
  • (reported on Discord) - saving a file without changes could discard previously queued saves for that file, resulting in data loss
  • (reported on Discord) - loading a masterless file alone can crash xEdit if it contains references to hardcoded records
  • (found by developer) - Need to force InternalEdit for AfterSet handlers

Minor changes

• #827 - Allow SSEEdit to Minimize during processing
  • #901 - "Unhide all..." option in column context menu
  • #902 - Option to ignore MHDT conflicts when using Very Quick Show Conflicts (use -IgnoreWorldMHDT parameter)

Skyrim LE ZAZ Anim Pack 8 Plus"

Spoiler

LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA

KEY:

!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

Link with encryption embedded.
https://mega.nz/file/Q95gxLiA#eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

Babodialogue

Required Mods(LE)

- Sexlab Framework 1.62v LE

- SLAX  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version 

-  SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) LE

- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus LE   <-- not zaz 7 or zaz 8(2017)  but ZAZ 8+ (2018)

- FNIS LE

- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs)

- SG Hair(for female npcs)

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, safado said:

I could be wrong, but it looks like reference issues with ZAZ.  Are you using "ZAZ Animation Pack 8 Plus (2018)"? Because the others glitch or CTD, ZAZ 7, ZAZ 8(2017).  Check if it has form 43 instead of Form44 in the plugin header. 

It is easy to miss and download the wrong one because t.ara creates new entries in downloads instead of updating the originals.  Also, the website search feature is a joke, better use duckduck or google. 

You may need to update xEdit to version 4.0.4 (yours is 4.0.3).   Better not use experimental 4.1.x

https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit/releases/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859?tab=files

Hide contents

What's new in xEdit 4.0.4?

Bugfixes

• #777 - [Skyrim SE/LE] - Unknown Map Marker TNAM value 59
  • #788 - For Oblivion Copy as overrides fails for MGEF
  • #792 - Flipped indexes in display of blocks and sub-blocks
  • #803 - after cleaning, some new worldspaces from DLCs may not load their temporary records correctly
  • #813 - Unknown field in Script Fragments decoded by Creation Kit error log
  • #823 - FO3: Anchorage.esm & PointLookout.esm need Mark Modified applied during QAC
  • #848 - Records with hardcoded FormIDs show as new records instead of overrides/injected
  • #853 - FNV - cleaning dead money master erases map geometry
  • #855 - After cleaning dlcnukaworld.esm, items in Nuka-Town market vanish
  • #860 - tooltip always disappears after a second
  • #863 - FO4: DefaultObject forms (DFOB) should override via EditorID
  • #871 - Updates for Static Collections [FO4]
  • #875 - TES4Edit 4.0.3 not able to copy Magic Effect Records
  • #886 - Crash by confirming add of no master
  • #880 - Minor problem with double clicking during module selection
  • #894 - [Skyrim] Several RACE subrecords are not marked as required
  • #909 - xEdit should double apostrophes in generated LOOT masterlist entry names
  • #912 - TES4Edit crashes when trying to load Nehrim.esm
  • #914 - RNAM subrecord of INFO needs to be treated as case sensitive
  • #916 - DR displayed incorrectly in Armor and Armor Addons for F3/NV
  • #919 - For REFR, Linked Rooms Count needs to be updated whenever the Linked Rooms are changed
  • #926 - [FO4] Load order is being ignored
  • #946 - GetNewFormID only allows 0 argument when it needs IwbFile as the input
  • #949 - [TES4] Oblivion.esm shows as edited when using VQSC mode
  • #953 - Time passed wrong for long running scripts
  • #959 - Quick Auto Clean should force-enable "Remove OFST Data"
  • #964 - SLGM and FLOR refs are completely valid for pack data
  • #965 - Game master automatically re-added after clean masters removes it (when no masters left)
  • #972 - NPC_ 'Geared Up Weapons' should only show 1 byte
  • #973 - GetIsID condition with Hazard argument is reported as an error
  • #974 - xNVSE inline variable declarations comes up as error in error checking
  • (reported on Discord) - .esl extensions don't always force loading as ESL correctly when the module is not ESL flagged
  • (reported on Discord) - [TES4] EDID and ESCE incorrectly report "Expected 4 bytes but found 0" when running "Check for Errors" on MGEF
  • (reported on Discord) - EnderalSE mode incorrectly performs exact instead of partial matching when loading .bsa for loaded modules
  • (reported on Discord) - Long running operations like filters and scripts can't be aborted
  • (reported on Discord) - 64 bit version does not handle extended FormID range in FO4 correctly
  • (reported on Discord) - saving a file without changes could discard previously queued saves for that file, resulting in data loss
  • (reported on Discord) - loading a masterless file alone can crash xEdit if it contains references to hardcoded records
  • (found by developer) - Need to force InternalEdit for AfterSet handlers

Minor changes

• #827 - Allow SSEEdit to Minimize during processing
  • #901 - "Unhide all..." option in column context menu
  • #902 - Option to ignore MHDT conflicts when using Very Quick Show Conflicts (use -IgnoreWorldMHDT parameter)

Skyrim LE ZAZ Anim Pack 8 Plus"

Hide contents

LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA

KEY:

!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

Link with encryption embedded.
https://mega.nz/file/Q95gxLiA#eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

Babodialogue

Required Mods(LE)

- Sexlab Framework 1.62v LE

- SLAX  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version 

-  SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) LE

- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus LE   <-- not zaz 7 or zaz 8(2017)  but ZAZ 8+ (2018)

- FNIS LE

- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs)

- SG Hair(for female npcs)

Thanks for chiming in.  That link you sent me is the ZAZ I have installed, but the UUNP version.....and have all the Requirements you listed.  In addition to Baka's Approach, SLHH, and Defeat.  I do have some problems with animations starting sometimes....just sometimes ( I can't expect perfection), not sure if it's related

On 2/12/2022 at 2:02 AM, Rocketman_ said:

I'm not using fertility so that can't be my issue

On 2/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, safado said:

The issue of MCM disappearing happened to me once during the 3.x updates a while back.  I worked around it by using ReSaver and purging the esp data from the last loadable save with the missing MCM.  The mod re-initialized during load and needed to be reconfigured,  it was expected.  4.x has an export/import for the config options. 

Recommend to look at the active script in ReSaver before purging, if there's more than 10 scripts and the save is from an interior home cell, maybe your issue is caused by another mod spamming papyrus' VM. 

Don't think an update is my issue, only installed the mod like a week ago for the first time and initially it worked. I restarted due to crash issues and just decided to start fresh and since then the issue with the mcm started. Either way I did install resaver and am glad you pointed it out to me. Thanks for the help

I downloaded manual version 4.30V and it says nothing about how to add keywords to armor, only a large empty space before the next page after saying you need to add keywords manually. After some searching around I found that every manual version after 3.50V is missing the section about how to add keywords, that is to say that 3.50V is the last version that HAS that section in it and every version after it does not.

I can't imagine this is intended. The mod page still says to check the manual for how to add keywords.

Have problems running this with Amazing Follower Tweaks. with this installed ATF will not work properly or at all. Simply gives a message that's says something like ATF is not running, conflicting with other mods. so no multiple followers and no easy management of the gear and inventory. This is the only problem I have had with this mod other wise it is a grate mod. 

P.S. 

Its only this mod that has incompatibilities, ATF works Great with Babo Follower Framework, jest not the Babo Dialogue.