"That damn place" ruins another one...

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35898

Well, someone finally started work on an F-CUP Bouncing replacer for the BNB-Body and "That damn site" scared em off...

just finalized a better head texture for t3bb' date=' it's more like the vanilla one with less lipstick makeup and eyeliner. a lot of reworking, removing bad dxt compression artifacts, new skin etc. looks really nice now, less intrusive.

BUT i am NOT going to up it on the nexus because i don't agree with some of the conditions here. especially the community bugfix compliation "ban" issue... your loss really [/quote']

Damnit!!

Sent them a PM.

Sorry to see that you're no longer allowing this mod to be used.

This was the only REAL skin-texture upgrade on the site.

You're right' date=' it is the Nexus' loss.

I believe that you would find a much more accepting and loving home at: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?board=5.0

We have an adult modding community that is welcome to the public for all Bethesda games (Oblivion, FO3, FNV, SKYRIM)

and we do not have the crap-tastic and biased system of moderation used at the Nexus sites. Seriously, the Nexus is getting absolutely ridiculous with their banning-game and overly strict rules.

Many of the adult modders from the Nexus are joining our site and we would be ever so happy if you would join us as well.

Thank you and take care,

Dreamer102

[/quote']

Sent them a PM.

Sorry to see that you're no longer allowing this mod to be used.

This was the only REAL skin-texture upgrade on the site.

You're right' date=' it is the Nexus' loss.

I believe that you would find a much more accepting and loving home at: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?board=5.0

We have an adult modding community that is welcome to the public for all Bethesda games (Oblivion, FO3, FNV, SKYRIM)

and we do not have the crap-tastic and biased system of moderation used at the Nexus sites. Seriously, the Nexus is getting absolutely ridiculous with their banning-game and overly strict rules.

Many of the adult modders from the Nexus are joining our site and we would be ever so happy if you would join us as well.

Thank you and take care,

Dreamer102

[/quote']

This is great! This should be sent to many a modder there too, Things have gotten like a military dictatorship there.

I am not sure of what the community bugfix is...but I know that there are a few "Error corrector" type mods that have been created to fix Bethesda's lackluster and rushed coding.

They have a rule that you can't put any file up for download that is just a 'compilation' of other peoples stuff like a zip with your favorite mods. You also can't upload the work of any other modder without permission, including bugfixes.

I skirted that one myself when I took all the updates for "High Desert Tactical" (a custom 'realistic' armor shop w/ NPCs), rolled them all into a single zip that could be easily used with FOMM, and uploaded it.

I absolutely *hate* when mods that say "download this, then that, and use just these files, and ..." It's far worse when they're all from the same author, on the same page, like "here download the main file then these 57 update files."

I notified the author and he ended up thanking me and hosting the updated download on his own download page, and I removed it from mine. If the nexus nazi's had caught me before that, I probably would've been booted.

Edit: They'd boot me for the legion tryouts uploads too since they were just fixes of another modders work. Same with my mod to sexout.esm for callbacks. I do always try to ask permission, even here, but I won't wait forever for an answer.

Well people here tend to be a bit more open/communally-spirited, and Ashal is a truly great laissez-faire admin. Especially on the Sexout forums. I've never seen modders work with each other, alongside each other, on both the same and many different projects, making updates and fixes and suggestions on each other's stuff, and nobody gets angry or takes their ball and goes home!

I love you guys. This is the best group of perverts on the internets. :D

You are right iron jack.I've been a member of many forums over the years and the cooperation of modders with each other, as well as asking for input from everyone

is something I haven't seen since A.G.M. (Adult Game Mods) I'm very proud to be a member here.:)

They wouldn't boot for updating work if you have permission like I did for my lore friendly version of Tryout. But they will boot you if you put up the current versions of Tryout, as rape is against Nexus content rules.

They wouldn't boot for updating work if you have permission like I did for my lore friendly version of Tryout. But they will boot you if you put up the current versions of Tryout' date=' [u']as rape is against Nexus content rules.[/u]

Tentacle rape isn't rape then? You learn something new every day... ;)

I know... I'll have to stop mentioning this... it's beating a dead horse, isn't it?

It was all worth it!

Look who has joined us!

TesNexus is probably the worst place to even upload a mod. You should see the bann thread' date=' it's like they even enjoying them selfs more. by mere doing that. And that list is infinitely long. And rising rapidly. :D

[/quote']

Blah, screw TES Nexus. Thy even banned 2pac4eva7 and jyh226 and there were really prolific modders.

Btw Donkey, I like your avatar XD

i wish i knew about this site back when i got banned i just found it by chance today when googling how to get around an ip ban haha. After i got banned i just got fed up with modding and took a break. i plan on coming back for skyrim though and hosting my files under a different name on nexus. this site seems much cooler than the nexus, i hate that place now. i got banned for pretty much nothing and i even tried to appeal for like 2 weeks with no reply.

It was all worth it!

Look who has joined us!

TesNexus is probably the worst place to even upload a mod. You should see the bann thread' date=' it's like they even enjoying them selfs more. by mere doing that. And that list is infinitely long. And rising rapidly. :D

[/quote']

Blah, screw TES Nexus. Thy even banned 2pac4eva7 and jyh226 and there were really prolific modders.

Btw Donkey, I like your avatar XD

i wish i knew about this site back when i got banned i just found it by chance today when googling how to get around an ip ban haha. After i got banned i just got fed up with modding and took a break. i plan on coming back for skyrim though and hosting my files under a different name on nexus. this site seems much cooler than the nexus, i hate that place now. i got banned for pretty much nothing and i even tried to appeal for like 2 weeks with no reply.

haha im glad to be here :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nexus has seriously fallen down into the gutter over the time I've been there. Pretty sure one of the mods has it in for me, too, seeing how she sent me a pretty angry PM /after/ another moderator had already warned me about a thread I made aimed at people bashing WW2 Nazi mods. It wasn't even a warning or anything. Just a good old bitchout from a real bitch.

new member here. I'd only heard something having to do with "lovers" mentioned in conversation with other players active in the modding community, and only found this place today. And am I ever glad I did - the T3BB body replacer that 2pac3eva7 did is my all-time fave mod for FNV. After he got banned, I attempted to provide what support I could to the other nexus people wanting to use his work. I was delighted to see he showed up here - and sad to see he doesn't have time to mod anymore.

I'm certain there will be other excellent content I'll be able to find here, and although the Nexus sites are convenient - their rules and enforcement of are rather GRR. Glad to be here, and although my own modding skills are meager so far, hopefully I will improve and be able to contribute as well.