Uniforms

Good stuff! It's unfortunate that there are so many dead links out there. Alexandra Sine's creations are a favorite, but I didn't have that one until right now! 

Also looked all over for the Venus Princess Nurse Outfit, but had no luck. I guess Ingrid the KW School Nurse will keep looking out of place until I can find a good outfit for her!

15 minutes ago, ErinC7214 said:

It's unfortunate that there are so many dead links out there. 

Check your PM, if the creator is active I put the link to his page. But I have all the cc that I put in the photos, if someone wants something of it and there is no link I can share it without problem.

13 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Check your PM, if the creator is active I put the link to his page. But I have all the cc that I put in the photos, if someone wants something of it and there is no link I can share it without problem.

Thanks, for it. Everything is fine.

A little question: Does someone remember a MTS creator called sims4me? Downloads are long gone, and I only have two pieces of it. A schoolgirl microskirt with panty, and a walkstyle modifier for teen girls. I know there was more schoolgirl stuff, but I can't find any working download links.

44 minutes ago, redqueen23 said:

a MTS creator called sims4me? Downloads are long gone, and I only have two pieces of it. A schoolgirl microskirt with panty, and a walkstyle modifier for teen girls. I know there was more schoolgirl stuff, but I can't find any working download links.

I love this forum ,,It makes me find things that I didn't know I had ,,, (I know, I know, I must be more orderly ,,), :grimace:

I did not know that creator, but I have put his name for a search in my archives and it turns out that in a Lot of a Hig school a folder was included with a lot of his material. It does not have photos and I do not know what they are. There are 39 files so I'll zip it up here.

Sims 4 me.rar

On 5/11/2021 at 8:19 AM, Patriguz said:

I love this forum ,,It makes me find things that I didn't know I had ,,, (I know, I know, I must be more orderly ,,), :grimace:

I did not know that creator, but I have put his name for a search in my archives and it turns out that in a Lot of a Hig school a folder was included with a lot of his material. It does not have photos and I do not know what they are. There are 39 files so I'll zip it up here.

Sims 4 me.rar 18.72 MB · 6 downloads

Wow! That's really great! :love:

This creator isn't active since 2011 as far as I know. None at MTS could give me a working link.

• 8 months later...
On 5/8/2021 at 2:35 PM, Patriguz said:

Nurses and schoolgirls, I love the classics. Of that there is a lot of material. I send you a selection of what I have cataloged to see if something is new or interesting for what you need...

Nurses first

Hide contents

Dekleene.jpg.3c1b7f0554ec7f57f3d2bfc442a9d33a.jpg1376426878_JSSIMS3.jpg.130f097df0d2a7b773c4ac6877a2db72.jpg580427907_Lemonleaf1.jpg.a644d32e501d9651ec1ecb93b4e449a6.jpg1360668166_Lemonleaf2y3.jpg.85e477df44a37461972027bda117f875.jpg1481725892_VenusPrincessNurseOutfit.png.387cc5aaeb82f775401e091278ea7a63.png315851289_VenusPrincessSexyNurseOutfit.thumb.jpg.58879d7c624a4286ea7cbe38d2350792.jpg780383190_YSStudio.jpg.45cd0cb866db5ac8563a0313075e6c2a.jpg

this thread has been dead for a bit but is it possible i could get the files for nurse outfits? all the links are dead except for the venus princess one

3 hours ago, bingob339 said:

this thread has been dead for a bit but is it possible i could get the files for nurse outfits? all the links are dead except for the venus princess one

Not dead, just that no one has been searching for anything particular lately. Most just use the general "Request and find" thread. When in doubt, ask a Russian...

https://sims3pack.ru/odezhda-dlya-sims-3/zhenskaya-odezhda/2171-uniforma-obuv-i-aksessuary-ot-lemonleaf.html#google_vignette

A lot on this site that is hard to find.

Edited by LadySmoks
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...