University going to class naked

Figure I'll ask this in technical as it might be a bug? Anyone play University? So 1 hour before a sims class start, the game seems to interrupt any queued actions or wake a sleeping sim up with "Go to Class" or "Go to class early". However, Sims don't seem to have any self preservation and will go to class exactly how they are at that moment. Sleeping nude, in their underwear, whatever. Normally if a Sim goes to work, they'd at least swap to work clothing or even everyday before walking out the door. Not currently, my Sim with lvl 1 Naturism who just woke up in her underwear is heading to class or another who went to bed naked and is now nude in their college classes.

7 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Figure I'll ask this in technical as it might be a bug? Anyone play University? So 1 hour before a sims class start, the game seems to interrupt any queued actions or wake a sleeping sim up with "Go to Class" or "Go to class early". However, Sims don't seem to have any self preservation and will go to class exactly how they are at that moment. Sleeping nude, in their underwear, whatever. Normally if a Sim goes to work, they'd at least swap to work clothing or even everyday before walking out the door. Not currently, my Sim with lvl 1 Naturism who just woke up in her underwear is heading to class or another who went to bed naked and is now nude in their college classes.

Think there is another WW switch in Outfits you need to enable, Get Dressed Before Leaving Lot?

Might not be in the Nudity Menus but the other one.

It's in the nudity menus, sorry.

Interaction Outfit Changing > Dress up for Interaction Outfits

Outfit Undressing Settings > Advanced Outfit Settings:

Dress Up in Advance: ON

Dress Up When Leaving Lot: ON

Dress Up for Interactions: ON

11 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

LOL! Even with that setup, I've still had my sims go to class naked. I think it's part of that college experience. College kids doing stupid shit, funny though.

?

Wonder if it's because I have WW Naturism disabled full time unless my sim is at a Club Meeting.

23 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Wonder if it's because I have WW Naturism disabled full time unless my sim is at a Club Meeting.

That could be a possibility. I have it enabled but I have the same setup that you listed. Occasionally sims will still leave their home lot naked. I figure it's just glitches or you know, forgetting to get dressed when you go out. Don't we all do that? I don't mind since it is pretty random and doesn't happen a lot.

?

On 5/6/2021 at 1:08 PM, GreyMouse said:

LOL! Even with that setup, I've still had my sims go to class naked. I think it's part of that college experience. College kids doing stupid shit, funny though.

?

I was curious if it was something they did on purpose, the whole "gotta get to class, oh crap my clothing!" thing. Still I've had sims roll out of bed, grab their books and begin walking to class in whatever they were wearing when the 1 hr to class hits.