Skyrim LE SMP don't work ?

As the title suggests, I am using SMP. The mod is Baka Factory. Installed without any problems of various CTDs. I am presented with a problem, the solution of which I have found concerns Skyrim SE (which I do not consider it).
The problem is the total absence of the various breast/butt bouncing that I find with HDT. With the firm intention of eliminating HDT, any solution to the problem?
  Do you need to edit any files?
The installation was performed following the attached instructions

Is there any other mod that, in one sense or another, can interfere / disturb?  I read something like this, related to Floating Damage (promptly removed as unnecessary)

Reinstalled Bodyslide to switch from CBBE to BHUNP SMP

Tests performed : 

Reinstalled XPMSE

Replacement of XML files associated with HDT SkinnedMeshesPhysics string

launched FNIS and tried a new game

17 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Yes Baka Factory, have I forgotten / omitted something? Is there anything else to put that I am not aware of? The only guides on the net I have found are about SSE

i tried before use that body but description and structions sucks and i had a bad experience tryng to use smp on LE soo i just gived up :( sorry if i could help

Bakafactory's BHUNP 3BBB body mod does come with an HDT-SMP Path and the required files so the install should work.

(Says the guy that only uses SMP for clothing physics ?)

If you want to check they installed ok then you are looking in SKSE/Plugins for

image.png.86a76ca7f986e5b435bbc956c51ec371.png

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs will contain your xml configs and another directory for the BHUNP body shape xml configs

image.png.928096e310205fea2d67abfefc63e57e.png

The Skyrim dir. will just contain the d3dcompiler_47.dll

Edit: The next thing would be to look a the body mesh files in nifskope to make sure they have the correct xml(s) attached to them.

9 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Edit: The next thing would be to look a the body mesh files in nifskope to make sure they have the correct xml(s) attached to them.

Could it be the lack of that BHUNP folder ??? In the mod, there is not

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.cf04652d08aef6aedc9d142aa6b41375.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

The Skyrim dir. will just contain the d3dcompiler_47.dll

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.7c4dc629c272657b910e68500dab331b.jpg

13 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

If you want to check they installed ok then you are looking in SKSE/Plugins for

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.d775bcef24845aa92a2ff277b06b9c10.jpg

I tried it myself this weekend and found it a complete and utter waste of time.

Best instructions for the installing was this in the comments:

To answer the question about what to install, I covered most of it in the original post. You basically leave many of the default FOMOD settings (you can choose: yes/no to European XML, cup size/bounce, textures, and ygnord race, but don't touch anything else), and this should work fine with SMP. You then install the optional v1.6 SMP body files, and build the BHUNP Advanced SMP body.

I had my PC with butt bounce and my NPCs with butt and breast bounce. Neither had any collision/dilating vagina. Didn't rate the BHUNP body either. Default is stupidly large breasts which I reduced in BS but they still came out larger than I wanted when I got in the game.

After wasting countless hours over the previous three days I had UUNP Special and Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT-PE  back up and running in about five minutes.

I tried HDT-SMP from somewhere and found it to be a bit troublesome.  I don't even remember what it did now, but it was enough for me to switch to something else.

Currently I'm using smp-pe path 0730 along with All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy from HeroedeLeyenda with a CBBE body and it seems to work OK, once I figured out that the body built in bodyslide needs to go into the all-in-one's folder and sorted out my load order.  I do have to use Toggle Options on my followers if I put smp armor on them, when they zone the armor either wont show up or the follower goes invisible and this mod has a fix for that issue but only supports 16 npcs.  I've also seen at least one time an NPC that was invisible due to wearing an HDT restraint from Devious Devices, the NPC was a hydra slavegirl.  Maybe there's a way to control which devices get used on them, haven't looked into that.

I did find one armor set that just straight up crashed when I tried wearing it with my current setup, I guess it wanted the real HDT-SMP (The error message said "Assertion failed!" and gave a path to hdtskinnedmeshphysics.dll).  Other smp clothes seem to work OK, with occasional glitching when switching cells.

I don't know if that is a very ideal way to run smp on LE, and it's not without issues, for example sometimes objects like the parts of the horse cart will get super stretched out over thousands of feet but it doesn't seem persistent if I change cells.

I tried it myself this weekend and found it a complete and utter waste of time.

Considering you can't even get ENB to work correctly you have zero business using SMP, much less commenting on it in any fashion.

SMP works fine with LE and SSE.

SMP does not work for people who just copy paste without addressing the specific permutations of their hardware, and this includes Bakafactory. Those aren't even his settings, just the usual copy pasta for money.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

Considering you can't even get ENB to work correctly

I can't?

Could you explain why not being able to get an ENB to work correctly is relevant to getting HDT-SMP to work correctly?

13 hours ago, 27X said:

you have zero business using SMP, much less commenting on it in any fashion.

I gave my impressions of installing Baka's BHUNP which I'm entitled to do.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

SMP works fine with LE and SSE

I didn't say it doesn't.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

SMP does not work for people who just copy paste without addressing the specific permutations of their hardware

Yes it does. It may not work perfectly or optimally but it does work.

17 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

The problem is the total absence of the various breast/butt bouncing that I find with HDT

This might indicate that dll is not loaded or not working correctly or there might be issues with XML files (reginoal settings).

Are you using mod organizer? If so then there are known issues when DLL is loaded from MOs usvfs. You need to move the DLL into physical Skyrim installation folder (hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll goes to data\skse\plugins).

If the DLL is loaded correctly then it should create the hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log file in data\skse\plugins (you can find it in the overwrite folder if you are using MO). Start the game, load the clothes/body/whatever that should have SMP enabled and check the log.